It's Valentine's Day! #Introducing: 'Love Classics' Playlist on Mino Music ft. Banky W
Happy Valentine's Day!
NotJustOk‘s newly-rebranded music-streaming platform, Mino Music, boasts a handful of carefully curated playlists covering African music across multiple regions. On this special day for lovers, we introduce the "Love Classics" playlist.
Banky W has been in the news lately, primarily for political reasons. With the boss of the defunct EME currently vying for a place in the House of Representatives in the Nigerian National Assembly, it is easy to forget just how good Banky W was as a now-retired musician. For this reason, we decided to launch the all-new 'Love Classics' playlist with the R&B veteran as the cover star.
The 'Love Classics' playlist is a very fine collection of African love songs released in the past 2 decades. From 2baba's 'African Queen' to P-Square's 'Beautiful Onyinye', M.I's 'One Naira', Bracket's 'Yori Yori', Wande Coal's 'Ololufe', Flavour's 'Ada Ada', Asa's 'Bibanke', D'banj's 'Fall In Love', Duncan Mighty's 'Obianuju', and loads more, it's the perfect Lovers delight. Doubt me? Stream it below, and on the Mino Music App!
Be sure to check out and FOLLOW the “Love Classics” playlist on Mino Music today!
For more info on Mino Music, check out Mino Music NotJustOk Page
A few other playlists and news from Mino Music and Banky W include:
- Introducing: 'Igbo Hip-Hop' Playlist on Mino Music | ft. Phyno
- Peruzzi's 'Majesty' Leads the 'Fresh Out Naija' Playlist on Mino Music
- Burna Boy Sits Atop The 'Naija Top Hits' Playlist on Mino Music
- Wizkid is Mino Music's Most Streamed Artist in 2018
- Maleek Berry's New Singles Lead Mino Music 'UK Afrobeats' Playlist
- Christmas Is Here! Listen to "Merry Playlistmas" on Mino Music
- TopBoy & NotJustOk Present: PRBLM Instrumental Tape III #PIM3 | #MinoHolyTrinity Challenge
- MyNotjustOk Is Now "Mino Music"
- Banky W Takes The Bold Step, Enters Race For Federal House Of Reps., Eti-Osa
- Banky W, Falz, Ebuka, Bisola Join 3,000 Young Nigerians On #VoteYourFuture Campaign