4 Davido Songs That Feature International Artists
There's no way you are not aware that Davido is on fire right now. I mean, the DMW boss is receiving a lot of attention at the moment. His song Blow My Mind which features Chris Brown is accruing numbers on all streaming platforms. The music video has garnered more than 3 million views on YouTube. The man has collaborated with several international artists.
Davido has been on the mission of cracking the international market. Since he gained prominence, he has attempted to earn a spot for himself in the global music scene, doing poorly at first then becoming successful through an organic approach. His song Fall is enjoying massive airplay in the US. Some might suggest his approach be taught in (Nigerian music) history and they wouldn't be wrong.
Davido has both featured international artists on his songs and been featured as well. He has worked with Quavo, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, Casanova, Meek Mill, Tory Lanez, and others.
It is important to be reminded of the songs on which Davido has featured international artists since he entered the music industry. Notjustok has helped to piece together a list.
Fans Mi - Davido feat Meek Mill
In 2015, when Davido teased his fans that he'd be dropping his second studio album, he dropped a single with Meek Mill Fans Mi to quench our thirst a little. The song further pushed his name to a wider audience.
How Long - Davido feat Tinashe
After Davido signed a deal with Sony, he put out an EP Son Of Mercy. It was a project aimed at winning over the American audience. He featured Tinashe on one of the songs How Long on the body of work.
Pere - Davido feat Young Thug & Rae Sremmurd
It was surprising and impressive when Davido dropped a song Pere on which he featured Young Thug and Rae Sremmurd. Apparently, they met in Atlanta and Davido established a relationship with them. The song was trap-influenced Afropop.
Blow My Mind - Davido feat. Chris Brown
The song Blow My Mind is barely a week old and it's already shaking grounds. It's Davido's biggest international collaboration so far and it appears like he's found a new friend in Chris Brown.
- Chinko Ekun ft. Johnny Drille – Calling (Official Video)
- Danny S – Miracle Dance (Prod. Shocker Beatz)
- Lil Kesh ft. Mayorkun – Nkan Be
- Burna Boy ft. Jorja Smith – Gum Body
- Chinko Ekun ft. Johnny Drille – Calling (Prod. Big Dre)
- Davido ft. Chris Brown – Blow My Mind (Official Video)
- Blaqbonez – Best Rapper In Africa (TenTik Diss)
- Johnny Drille – Brown Skin Girl (Cover)
- Burna Boy – Collateral Damage
- Simi – Brown Skin Girl (Cover)
- Beyonce ft. Wizkid, SAINt JHN & Blue Ivy Carter – Brown Skin Girl
- Beevlingz ft. Ycee – Come Down (Official Video)
- Shatta Wale – Be Afraid (Prod. Gold Up Music & Markus Records)
- Jidenna – Sufi Woman
- Burna Boy – Spiritual
- BMMI ft. Keeda Xpensiv, Kevino Lion & Kasg Bwoy – Black & Sweet
- Burna Boy ft. Future – Show & Tell
- Burna Boy ft. M.anifest – Another Story
- BankyOnDBeatz ft. Muyiwa – Bamilo
- Bez Idakula – The Light Album
- Burna Boy ft. Damian Marley & Angelique Kidjo – Different
- Wendy Shay – Ghana Boys
- Destiny Boy ft. Small Doctor & Qdot – Hustle O (Remix)
- Zoro – Nwunyem (Official Video)
- DJ Big N ft. Rema – Ogologoma
- Tentik – Blaq Friday (Blaqbonez Diss)
- Zoro – Nwunyem (Prod. Kezyklef)
- DJ Tunez ft. Busiswa – Majesty
- Patapaa ft. Kwaw Kese & Fameye – Woho Aba