Davido - O.B.O (Omo Baba Olowo): The Genesis (Album Track Listing)

The most aniticipated album for 2012 in Nigeria is dropping any moment from now.

Davido aka Omo Baba Olowo is finally dropping his debut album this week and you should expect nothing but HITs from it.

See the track listing below and expect the album to hit the market any moment from now.

Also, make sure you purchase the tickets to his Album Launch this Sunday, August July 22 @ Eko Hotel & Suites.

Tracklisting
1. All Of You
2. Back When ft. Naeto C
[audio:http://www.notjustok.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Davido_Backwhen.mp3]
3. New Skul Tinz ft. SinaRambo & B-Red
4. Video
5. Ekuro
[audio:http://www.notjustok.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Ekuro-By-Davido.mp3]
6. Down
7. No Visa ft. SinaRambo
[audio:http://www.notjustok.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Davido-No-Visa-ft-Shina-Rambo.mp3|titles=Davido - No Visa ft Shina Rambo]
8. Enter the Centre ft. B-Red
9. Dollars in the Bank ft. Kay Switch
10. Sade
11. Gbon Gbon
12. Feel Alright ft. Ice Prince
13. Mary Jane
14. For You ft. 2face
15. Overseas ft. Sina Rambo
[audio:http://www.notjustok.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Davido-Overseas-ft-Sina-Rambo.mp3|titles=Davido - Overseas ft Sina Rambo]
16. Dami Duro
[audio:http://www.notjustok.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/dami-duro-davido-loud-3.mp3|titles=dami duro davido loud 3]
17. Bless ft. May-D

Notify of
guest
61 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
madiba
madiba
8 years ago

AUGUST!!!!! or JULY, ok see u august 22 then....!!!!

Sam
Sam

Ugly Album Cover

BANGER BOI!!!
BANGER BOI!!!
8 years ago

if this album no sweet, i go vex eh!....in other news, shinarambo is the wackest thing i hav heard from africa this year. He's so wack, its annoying. ok, i no sabi rap, or sing, but atleast, i know how rap soppose de, and this is def not even close to it. And you know wot makes it worse?, he is sopposed to be tite!, coz davido is tite!.....its like, imagine if skales was wack, i'd be so vexed, bcoz wiz isnt, shey u guyz get? ...so its just annoying eh!, kai!......its not even fair on davido, why should he… Read more »

Dsam
Dsam
Reply to  BANGER BOI!!!

Sorry! Davido is also wack but God has blessed his noise. I give Shinarambo the wackest rapper alive award. Skales? I don't think he is that good to be praised but I just hate it when he thinks he is the dopest kid in the industry with less to back it up with.

Mr Who
Mr Who
8 years ago

Hits???Let's wait and see but I wouldn't get my hopes all up

briggs
briggs

no visa??????

Babalawo
Babalawo
8 years ago

He didn't feature wizkid???haha...davido!!! that would have been the most controversial song for both of them,wicked hype!!most people just want to hear both of dem on a song...well he must have his reasons & maybe na dem banky no gree sha....anyhow! i like the album tittle ,OBO.................

ThreeBaba
ThreeBaba
8 years ago

If there's any hit on this album...it will be track 1,6,11 or 17...Quote me.......................................................................

theLASTMAN Ψ ︻
8 years ago

hmmm...looks like family business up in ere, this better be good.I suggest they LEAK track 3&8 asap maybe tonight to avoid Shina n B-Red bad karma.

NJO_JUDGE
NJO_JUDGE
8 years ago

Davido isn't playing here, Lets get ready for a possible evolution in our Naija music industry

fawazy
fawazy

no song wit wizkid

killa
killa

More like JULY 22nd.....

ROMAN
ROMAN
8 years ago

DAVIDO ONCE SAID IN AN INTERVIEW THAT HE WAS WORKING WITH WIZKID, HMMMMM GUESS IT NOW A COMPETITION BETWEEN THEM, WHO DO YOU GUYS THINK IS BETTER?

TRUTH
TRUTH
Reply to  ROMAN

WIZKID. HOW CAN U COMPARE THEM. WIZ HAS BEEN WORKING AND PRODUCING MASSIVE HITS, AT LEAST A 100 SONGS. DAVIDO' HEAD IS THERE, I JUST DONT THINK HE IS AS GOOD AS WIZKID.
PS. IF HE WANTS TO BE BETTER OR INCREASE HIS STOCK, HE NEEDS TO GET RID OF SINA AND B-RED, AND GO SOLO. THEN WE WILL KNOW. LOL

olu
olu
8 years ago

Davido still put sinarambo for hin album ohk o dat new skul tinz song and where is wizzy? hahahahaha

dont-worry-in-warri
dont-worry-in-warri
8 years ago

davido always wanted to work with flavour,he said it in all his interview whenever he was asked which artist he was feeling,he will mention flavour,am suprised they didnt work den in wizkid's case,it is better wizzy no dey this album,u cant put all ur eggs in one basket

Okija101
Okija101
8 years ago

You were hanging out with dbanj and you can't do a song with him????? remove ice prince & Kay switch (Ice is kinda predictable) & replace them with Dbanj & wandecoal on diff songs respectively then your album don HIT!!!!! anyway ,unto the dami duro & tinz sha....I'll wait for the album to be out before i yarb...lol

King Dee
King Dee
8 years ago

DAVIDO IS WACK AND A FLUKE ..THE HOMMIE PRODUCED 1 SONG ...... BACK WHEN .. SURE HE MADE DAT BEAT BY MISTAKE.. SHOULD STOP REFERRING TO HIMSELF AS A PRODUCER

Dsam
Dsam
8 years ago

Davido lied. He said he was working with Wizkid and Wande Coal but I can't find any of them on the track-listing or should we expect a fresh track-listing later? I think Wande Coal had to put a stop to all works with him due to his relationship with D'banj and Wizkid decided not to get involved to give people reasons to conclude on the comparison between the two of them so far.

TRUTH
TRUTH
8 years ago

SKALES IS GOOD (LISTEN TO KOMOLE BY SKALES), MY GUY. DAVIDO IS TALENTED. SINA NO SABI RAP (AT LEAST FROM WHAT WEVE HEARD). ABEG, NO COME HERE POUR YOUR BITTER LIFE FOR THIS SITE ABEG. END OF STORY.

ph boy
ph boy
8 years ago

Davido is not better than Wizzy but the lyrics of his songs (Davido) are mostly in Yoruba and i have nothing against him promoting Yoruba but the song see back when i was young oh and ekuro especially dami duro were prominently in Yoruba which other culture find difficult to understand but when i check out this album i known whats up?

MusicPolice
MusicPolice
8 years ago

Album or mixtape cover? The titles of the song are not sophisticated enough, I'm not curious at all i already know what to expect and it is nothing better than Back when and Dami duro. Bye

Youth
Youth
Reply to  MusicPolice

Ode!! Is your mother's niach sophisticated!!!

deejay ab
deejay ab
8 years ago

wat av u contribute to music industry u haters u beta get doing sumtin

TheTRUTH06
TheTRUTH06
8 years ago

NJO this album should be for sale online o

Igbo boy
Igbo boy

OBO is pussy

Youth
Youth

Thumbs down to that No Visa Song pls

ekehdiho
ekehdiho
8 years ago

where is the song he did with wizkid.. not fhere thooooooo...

Madu B
Madu B
8 years ago

Davido if you are reading this pls take note: In business there is no sentiments attached. Shina Rambo is so wack, please do not let him bring ur effort down by featuring him in tracks that should have been good just because he is your close pal. Learn to separate business from sentiments....#Word

honest ernest
honest ernest
8 years ago

iv heard the album. its rubiish. apart from the songs we've heard (except ekuro) ony track 1, 7 and 11 are good.

Rotimi
Rotimi
8 years ago

Who is this TRUTH of a guy? Pls if u're drunk go find s'where sit/sleep instead of spiting NONSENCE on here "WIZKID has released 100 songs at least" pls where are the songs? Even the 2face, Sound-Sultan, 9ice e.t.c of this world can't gaurantee u of 100 songs let alone Wizkid.......ARRANT RUBBISH

MNC_Critic
MNC_Critic
8 years ago

when u have dangote sponsoring you, you can release ur cds b4 d album lunch!

Tee boy
Tee boy
8 years ago

ok i go dey there any pretty sis wanna go with me the bills is on me

In oda news
In oda news
8 years ago

Wiz no dey d Album! Davido is a learner, I thought he said "No visa was a leak and its not going to make d album

Marie
Marie
Reply to  In oda news

Same thing i thought as well cos i also asked B-red on twitter....left me confused there for a moment.

lorenzo
lorenzo
8 years ago

O.M.O......keep up d gud work abeg......even @dis age u can produce up 2 17songs,wat wud u do wen u r nw up 2 25 or smthng......good job!

TRUTH
TRUTH
8 years ago

LMAO. GUY COOLOO TEMPER, IT WAS A METAPHOR TO SAY HE HAS PRODUCED AND CREATED MORE SONGS THAN DAVIDO. LMAO

Marie
Marie
8 years ago

This dude said Tiwa savage was gonna be on the album, with Wizkid and Wande coal as well.....Where are they???

ph boy
ph boy

TheTRUTH06
TheTRUTH06
8 years ago

These songs are really good, beat and lyrics. The vocals are not mixed well, the vocals don't sound clean and big. Congrats to Davido on his album release though

djrebel
djrebel
8 years ago

What where you doing when you were 19? I know what I was doing, listening to my parents as they sent me to university in England. My point? I had not really formed my mind then and the conviction to thread my own part. Fast forward till today, I cant really say I am a master in my practice even if I have a lot of institutionalized degrees! My point, Davido has re-invented the wheel, he has gone his own part, his pops is very rich, so he could have gone to the best unis of the world, tuition money… Read more »

T.dot
T.dot
8 years ago

ogbeni,wettin this wan come teach us now?smh

Tola Bammy Dcdlongom
8 years ago

nice one, big ups to him.

Serge King
8 years ago

I thought davido was working with wizkid on this album wasup?

Elegbeleye Tolu Char
8 years ago

davido no dey n good terms with wizkid.

ChiNo RhyMez

hmmm...nix bro

Robinson Chibueze Nw
8 years ago

This Album go hot o! see feats.

Atolagbe Akinyemi
Atolagbe Akinyemi

Let wait and see.

Dee Boy Michael
8 years ago

When the single with Wande coal he be talk about? I get a feeling this album no go be solid sha...

kenny
7 years ago

Dear critics,pls try and get a job..discover ur talent and stop critisizin others... Shina rambo is doin wat he can do..pls do urs...or probably,u dnt av the privilege to

Tola Bammy Dcdlongomaster

nice one, big ups to him.

Serge King
8 years ago

I thought davido was working with wizkid on this album wasup?

Elegbeleye Tolu Charles

davido no dey n good terms with wizkid.

ChiNo RhyMez