This flirtatious and sweet Afropop song with the aggressive title “Killa Wine” is the result of Mash Up International discovering the talented artist Teeklef via Spotify.
”As soon as we heard his vocals we knew we wanted to make a song with him!”.
Thanks to the internet and Teeklef being a very professional artist, “Killa Wine” was quickly created. To celebrate the release, Teeklef recently visited Sweden during his Afropop tour and performed live alongside Mash Up International in Stockholm.
- Teeklef will be back in Sweden to perform at the Landskrona Festival July 13 alongside Mash Up International.
- Teeklef has gotten the attention from music industry tastemakers like Jillionaire (Major Lazer) that releases his single “Apart” on his label Feel Up Records in 2018.
- Teeklef is expected to be back touring Europe this summer. Dates/cities TBA.
- Mash Up International’s single “Waistline Ting” feat. Shenseea made waves in the dancehall scene globally and has collected over a million
streams (Spotify, Youtube) and was recently featured in a Vogue Magazine video.
- Mash Up International continues to collaborate with international artists, the last EP release had artists from both Jamaica and South Korea on it. Teeklef is Nigerian and living in the US.
- Mash Up International has a large catalogue of originals and remixes including collaborations with Swedish artists like Herbert Munkhammar (Ut Och In, 1.9 mil Spotify streams), Ji Nilsson and Timbuktu. MUI Soundcloud is filled with remixes and bootlegs and will soon reach 1 million streams, with popular DJ-tracks like the unofficial remix of Elliphant & MØ “One More”.