Top 10 Transfers of the January 2023 Window
The 2023 January transfer window saw some transfer records being broken in the history of the transfer window.
Chelsea Football Club we're the busiest during this transfer window. However, here are the top ten players that made a move from one club to another.
(1) Enzo Fernandez: $131.4 million ( Benfica to Chelsea)
(2) Mykhaylo Mudryk: $76.1 million ( Shakhtar Donetsk to Chelsea)
(3) Anthony Gordon: $49.5 million ( Everton to Newcastle United)
(4) Pedro Porro: $48.9 million ( Sporting to Tottenham)
(5) Coady Gakpo: $45.6 million ( PSV to Liverpool)
(6) Benoìt Badiashile: $41.3 million ( Monaco to Chelsea)
(7) Noni Madueke: $38 million ( PSV to Chelsea)
(8) Vintinha: $34.9 million ( Braga to Marseille )
(9) Malo Gusto: $32.6 million ( Lyon to Chelsea)
(10) Georginio Rutter: $30.4 million ( Hoffeinheim to Leeds United)