Thiago Silva Sends Message to Chelsea Fans Ahead of Real Madrid Clash


Chelsea's defender, Thiago Silva has sent a message to the supporters of the club ahead of their UEFA Champions League game against Real Madrid.

Silva sent the simple message to the supporters via his official Instagram story on Tuesday, April 18th, 2023. " If there is 1% chance, have 99% faith."

Most football fans around the world believe Chelsea does not stand a chance in the second leg especially because of the current form of the Blues.

Chelsea lost the first leg 2-0 at the Santiago Bernabeu on Wednesday, April 12th, 2023. However, some Chelsea fans are hoping for a miracle as they look to book a semi-final spot.