Ricketts Family Release Eight-Points Agenda to Chelsea Fans | Read
One of the final four bidders that are interested in buying Chelsea Football Club, Ricketts has released a statement as it concerns fans' concerns.
Fans of Chelsea Football Club have made their displeasure known since the Ricketts expressed their desire to buy the club. Some fans have taken to social media while some have taken to the streets.
Chelsea fans gathered outside Stamford Bridge on Saturday, April 2nd, 2022 before the game against Brentford to express their disgust over the American based family. The reason for this disgust is because there were a series of leaked emails from the head of the family Joe Ricketts we're he had written ‘Muslims are naturally my enemy’.
Below are the highlights of their agenda;
- Make no change to the club's name, badge, and crest, or Chelsea blue, without the consent of supporters.
- Never participate in a European Super League and always protect the integrity and heritage of Chelsea F.C.
- Commit the resources necessary across all levels of the club to continue winning trophies, including investing in the first team, experienced football leadership and the Academy.
- Put inclusion and diversity at the heart of the club and fight against any form of discrimination or inequality.
- Create an Advisory Committee with diverse representation to ensure our decisions are informed by: a former men's and women's first team player, members of the CST and Chelsea Pitch Owners, and influential committee leaders.
- Explore every option to redevelop Stamford Bridge and do everything in our power to keep playing in this historic stadium.
- Match the current commitment to Chelsea F.C. Women and increase the number of women's matches played at Stamford Bridge.
- Continue the vital charitable work of the Chelsea Foundation.