5 Football Rules You Might Never Know Existed | See List
The beautiful game of football is governed by a lot of rules which are laid down by IFAB. If these rules are disobeyed then there are consequences for such offence.
READ ALSO: BAYERN MUNICH'S PRESIDENT GIVES UPDATE ON ROBERT LEWANDOWSKI'S FUTURE
There are rules football fans are aware of that they can interpret themselves whenever it happens during a football game. There is the rule of two yellow cards in a game automatically means a sending off for the player.
However, Notjustok has decided to highlight five rules in football you might never know existed.
Football rules you might not know existed:
- You can't be offside from a goal kick
- The goal doesn't count if the ball was flat
- You can get a yellow for showboating
- The opponent gets a corner if you throw the ball into your
- A player can refuse to be subbed when the coach wants him or her to be substituted. A perfect example was the Carabao Cup in 2019, when Kepa refused to be substituted by Maurizio Sarri.