Overview of BOJ – Awolowo ft. Kwesi Arthur, Darkovibes & Joey B
Highly talented act – BOJ, drops this solid tune “Awolowo” as as follow up to his previous single ‘Obe (Stew)‘ featuring the highly acclaimed sugar mummy of Lagos, Teni The Entertainer.
‘Awolowo‘ is culture rich, capturing one of the core elements of the Nigerian system with a deep connect to the sage in the Yoruba world.
Working with the hottest acts in Ghana at the moment, the king of hooks features Kwesi Arthur, Darkovibes and Joey B on this prospective hit single. Giving these Ghanian acts a cool culture synergy image in Nigeria and building BOJ’s fan base in Ghana.
It’s an amazing fusion of sounds on the party tune, produced by ace Producer, GMK. The song is partly inspired by money and the need to grind. The video has been shot in Ghana by Dave Duncan and is set to be a stunning one with colourful cameos.
BOJ drops this fire single as a part of the songs on his next project ‘Alte Bank Of Africa‘, scheduled to be released later this year.
Check out “Awolowo” below…
- Skiibii ft. Somali & Dubosky – Sensima (Italian Remix)
- Ichaba ft. Dremo – Olotu (Prod. Egar Boi)
- Korede Bello – Mr Vendor
- Sean Kingston ft. Davido & Tory Lanez – Peace Of Mind
- Yung6ix ft. Peruzzi – What If (Prod. Fresh VDM)
- Oritse Femi – Cha Kam (Prod, ViceBeatz)
- Saga Ocean – One Call (Prod, Mr Lekki)
- Russ ft. Davido – All I Want
- Jaywon X Joe EL – Ado Bayero (My Level Refix)
- GospelOnDeBeatz ft. Peruzzi, Praiz, Kholi & Alternate Sound – Blessings