This is an open call for music entrepreneurs in Nigeria, to apply and participate in the Creative Enterprise Support Programme taking place online from December 2021 until June 2022. The programme will offer enterprise, technical and skills training to existing and potential music entrepreneurs in Nigeria.
This year’s Creative Enterprise Support Programme for Music will be facilitated by the Music Business Academy for Africa and Music Ally. The focus will be on 5 main areas:
- Management and A&R
- Music Tech
- Marketing and PR
- Events and Touring
To participate, the applicant must:
- Be of Nigerian descent and residency
- Be within the age range of 18 – 35 years (as at time of submission of application)
- Own or run an existing music business with the prospects to grow (Please note: programme admits only one person per enterprise or business to participate)
- Attend, participate, and complete all activities of the Creative Enterprise Support Programme (Music) as described below,
6 – 17 December 2021: A 2-week intensive music business training for 60 participants
January 2022 – June 2022:
- 6-month music business incubation programme for 30 successful participants that are selected from the 2-week training. The incubation programme will include 3 months of mentorship and 3 months of business coaching. The programme schedule will be shared with selected participants.
- A showcase event for the entrepreneurs to pitch their new businesses.
To complete the application form, please visit https://bit.ly/CESPMusic
Application opens - Thursday, 25 November 2021
Application closes - Thursday, 2 December 2021
*Entries submitted after the given deadline will not be accepted.
**Please note: There will be a disqualification process if your business does not meet the requirements for the Bootcamp you apply for.
***Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, kindly visit the link below
Application Deadline: Thursday, 2 December 2021
About the Creative Enterprise Support Programme:
The Creative Enterprise Support Programme is an extension of British Council’s Creative Hubs Programme which was first launched in 2017, and aims to upskill young and emerging creative entrepreneurs towards the development of successful businesses which create job opportunities and prosperity in respective countries. We will do this through training, mentoring, coaching, internships opportunities and many more.