WORLD PREMIERE: Eva - I Done Did It (Produced By Sossick)

If you think Naija femcees aren't stepping up to the plate, well.... think again! EVA, the rapper that wowed every single notjustOk visitor back in 2009 with "Make Em Say", has blessed the mic once again with a new killah track titled "I Done Did It" which is laced over a banging beat from one of Nigeria's best Hiphop Producers Sossick!

"Eva releases Brand New single off 'the GIGO EP'. The track produced by Award winning Producer Sossick, is titled 'I Done Did it' . With a previous release off 'the GIGO EP' 'Down Low' exploring the Dancehall/Pop persona of Eva, this song takes on a rather clear HipHop/Rap path.
The 5 track EP which still has no release date yet would explore several sides of the young rapper, giving her fans a taste of a little bit of everything she has been inspired by. Hence, GIGO (pronounced Guy-go), an acronym for 'Garbage in - Garbage out'.
Eva however states, "-the GIGO EP- is just a little pet project of mine that I'd love to share with the fans before the release of my debut Album. I hope they enjoy the different fusions of other genres with Rap cause that's what the EP is about."
The first video off the EP, directed by Mex would be released soon as fans anticipate 'the GIGO EP' by Eva."

If, at this point, you're still not convinced by Eva's talent, you're very much in the minority.

"You dey baff with Champagne... omo mehn, I done did it!"

Another banging production from the one & only Sossick

[audio:http://www.notjustok.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Eva-I-Done-Did-It-NJO.mp3|titles=Eva - I Done Did It (NJO)]
Notify of
guest
102 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
tushkid

EVA and Ovio this track is *Banging* #NoSex

BeatSticks
BeatSticks
9 years ago

Eva is a monster. Sossick is a beast.this is a beastmonstrous joint right hurr. Banger! Spitting fire

iH8U2
iH8U2
9 years ago

This is my new slang. I don did it. Eva nice one,u kill the track finish. Female M.I I hail ur elbow

Njosh_D_Elcee
Njosh_D_Elcee

Averagely rated..

iLove Eva
iLove Eva
9 years ago

Eva is toooo good. This track has sealed it all... omo mehn... #shedonedidit

Dele
Dele
9 years ago

Crap song ..no style wotsoever ...anuver Nicki Minaj wannabe just like Muna ...Blaise where u at? Come take these clowns out

callmeBukie
callmeBukie
9 years ago

Comparing with all the songs these other so called female rappers released this year,this is the best.hands down legs up!

d future of naija
d future of naija
9 years ago

good stuff, tite production, still a ruff coin, needs a lil bit of refining then u can takeover completely.

TeeJay
TeeJay
9 years ago

Eva nice stuff, we don done it yea? 🙂

@thegreengooner
9 years ago

Great flow...I couldn't hear some of the ragga part though...maybe cause I don't speak that lingo. Still there were one or two lines that were a bit "did she just say that" I'd say its got good lyrics to go with the flow. She's not a Nicki Minaj wannabe though. She's doing her own thing as she's got her own unique sound.

callmeBukie
callmeBukie
9 years ago

Abeg shift go chop knuckle with pig. Any small tin Nikki minaj.she doesn't even sound like her to say the least

@tobeski
9 years ago

Neither sasha, kel nor blaise put together have made a better song... #nuffsed... 2 more songs and they'll be asking for features.. #bestbelieve

suuisaidl
suuisaidl
Reply to  @tobeski

Omo, check out this babe <a href="http://www.youtube.com/theatchannel" target="_blank">www.youtube.com/theatchannel. And no, it's not my song. Just a femcee I found that's good but is under the radar.

TheReasonYouAreAlive
TheReasonYouAreAlive
9 years ago

“You dey baff with Champagne… omo mehn, I done did it!”...WTF?!!! why did you quote that..is that meant to be a punchline? Nice beat from my hommie Sossick but pls the lines are just there, no extra hype pls pls pls. Saying she done did it, did what????! *Picks up Headphones and goes back to listening to Blaise*

Fragrance
Fragrance
9 years ago

I just came on to read comments on my song and then learn from Ask Uduak. Heard this song. Eva, u really are good. Shld have had u rap on my READY song. U r good. Just believe!!! Always glad when sisters come out correct as u have done. U done did it babes.

UNSTOPPABLE
UNSTOPPABLE

I LOVE THIS BABY...DIS IS WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT

Akilah
Akilah
9 years ago

Lol what's Dele on about? Listen to this and all u hear is Nicki Minaj ?? Ignorance aint right bruh. Get ur facts straight. I'm a Nicki fan and u can't be saying stuff like this. I'm even a bigger Eva fan and she killed this song so I would really love to admit hw wrong u are. Eva is the sickest femcee in Nigeria. Believe that! None of the rest have songs that can take on just ONE of Eva's songs. "You dey baff champagne....omo mehn i done did it" isn't a punchline, It isn't always about puchlines! That… Read more »

cally
cally
9 years ago

Crazy track Eva!!! This is a huge shoutout from ur UK fans!!! Love this!

iamEva
9 years ago

Hahaha! This is the most 'redunculous' thing, commenting on my song. But my! I couldn't help it. Thanks babe, thank u so much. Would be a pleasure to work with you..Anytime.

Much love to y'all.

Kisses

hmmn
hmmn
9 years ago

other femc's kindly go to bed.forever

Anna.ALfa
Anna.ALfa
9 years ago

Nice Song :)....BUT is it just me ... or do the melody and beats sound similar to – Naija Hardest by Wizkid, Ice Prince and Jesse Jagz ?? x

Therapist
Therapist
9 years ago

trust me wen i say no other femcee is fucking with Eva...She is tooo Dope...will give anything to see her n M.I on one track...u do the maths...lol

Ebuka
Ebuka

Mehn Eva once again you fail to Disappoint @phardiga salutes your prowess

pistoffnaijaman.
pistoffnaijaman.
9 years ago

i swear if i find one more comment comparing naija artist to this so called artificially jargons speaking oyinbo, na tabatiada i go use para that person head. laye laye u will never see nigerians appt their own unless its american benddown select, se na curse dem curse una from birth ni? damn i cant stand that shit. Eva my lady, God go continue dey butter ur bread jare, u r doing what u r borned to do, abeg index fingah any azzhole wey wan disrespect ur talent. abeg more from u jare i dey gbadun ur talent.

Osahh
Osahh
9 years ago

The track i nice is tight lyrics, but the rap style is a little too similar to Nicki Minaj's. The high pitched voices and so forth. But still i think she's the best new female mc in naija rite now.

sandra
sandra
9 years ago

cool track although i cud hardly pick the lyrics. But she really don did it. keep it up the sky is jst a stepping stone 4 u

timmy
timmy
9 years ago

sossick u r a fool 4 this beat, best hip hop producer in nigeria, eva too is mad, she is lyrically dope " the bitch said they r fly hmm buzzing but me i touch the sky yeah virgin"

ProPerBredrin
ProPerBredrin

maaad tuuuuunnneee fam!!!!
Beat is SoooSick

Dare
Dare
9 years ago

"see this d*ck suckers, they are all gone like last year" . . . . .ok am not saying she is the best femcee, am just asking who is better ??? if beef should start among the femcees and this ladyman is involved . . .no one can eva stand her . .maybe Blaise but i no fit put my money ontop Blaise against this gurl . . .Sasha is just making her cool doe thanks to storm records but unfortunately, lately she is loosing it. Have been following Eva for sometimes now and she has got the potential to… Read more »

nuno
nuno
9 years ago

nicki style.... you can do bettah

tunde
tunde
9 years ago

eva's problem is she tries way tooooo hard. the track production is sick!love it....but her lyrical flow is too forced and she tries too hard to speak fonetics when she never leave naija.she just be real. shes got talent no doubt but people in naija fully appreciate "real" artistes. she has a good brand she is trying to build..but she lacks substance thats why people still hang on to Blaise. and eva...if na u come comment ontop ur own song..u fall ur own hand! why so eager?

Tholul
Tholul
9 years ago

Eva done did it ooooo!!!! Lolz.... So proud of you.

L♥√ع U̶̲̥̅̊ loads...muah

Gbegborun
Gbegborun
9 years ago

-these bitches say they fly, hmmm buzzing. But me I touch d sky,yeah virgin.' Aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! Did u guys get that? Ds eva bad gan! omo toh mo wals up. Tune

Maina Deuce Andrea
Maina Deuce Andrea
9 years ago

I reserve my comment !!! ....................... but who the heck are these pple??! Gosh! They are killing our music. Plsssssssssssssss. Sosick shud be arrested for being part of dis. He shud knw better, Isnt he the 1 who worked wit dagrin??? I mean, dnt knw what to believe anymore!

rapjunkie
rapjunkie
9 years ago

EVA'S BACK!!!!!!!. Now that's what i'm talking about....Great track, great lyrics, great swag..........keep it up Eva. Stay focused.....2011 can be your year to clean up. When you've got ur crown, then you can start doing all your experimental ish like Kanye.

Hottest track by a femcee so far this year!!

Mike
Mike
9 years ago

"They be stevie/no wonder"
"Am about the bread/no winner"
i love this chick

ugoharris
ugoharris
9 years ago

she try, but honestly I no de feel this one at all. Maybe bcuz I'm no fan of hers yet, I don't know, maybe she'll win over in tha future, but not with this one oh.
Really, she still no touch Sasha P.

rapjunkie
rapjunkie
9 years ago

sharrapp dia!! anuofia!! guttercritic. u no sabi fuckall. asswipe.

Tmonei
Tmonei
9 years ago

Do ur thang girl.....Modenine is da only emcee i see in naija but u could be da only femcee am feeling dis year.........ur hustle is good, keep grinding.....whats her name? sasha is so last year, sorry.....

sossick as usual......wolves come out at night!!

eva, keep repping.......

JYDUST
JYDUST
9 years ago

this is some ''I wanna rock rite now'' typa beat....mad ish, nice flow...

number1
number1
9 years ago

''wetin i go do my brother oooo wei dem no go talk...dem go talk....dem go talk''....all ye critics,... can u sit for just even one second to even construct just one line of a rap track....do u think its easy, all some of u just know how to do best is critisize...d innocent lady of course wna get to d peak n d last thin she needs is discouragement....nobody's perfect but we all strive for perfection. Its ok if u notice some weak lines on d track n correct her but its not enough reason for u to reign insults… Read more »

@FARAW

Nice track Ms Eva, keep smashing em. God bless

RealDrea
RealDrea
9 years ago

Some people can never appreciate anytin...ahn ahn...

dis song no good reach??? 0_0

MusiqSoul-Ja
MusiqSoul-Ja
9 years ago

AAristo nko? u done did it? lol!!!!

Just kidding...

i like Eva mehn.... i like am die....

always come correct.....

Switching from ragga to rap and back.... shes good.....

Very good.....

Carry go...

idonedidit
idonedidit
9 years ago

If u know gud music den u done did it.. cos dis track didit..

NA ME TALK AM
NA ME TALK AM

Sasha. R I P

Terese
Terese
9 years ago

I'm sorry but to be honest most of you on here can't be honest. This is not that good. Sasha is worse, Eva is no better. She has shown no growth ans quite frankly she needs to either change her flow or invest her time in something else. Don't think rap is really her thing,

guest
guest

nikky minaj wanna beeeeeeeeeeee

terese
terese
Reply to  guest

That's exactly what I thought........ I'm sorry but this is wack.

Ur Fada...!!
Ur Fada...!!
Reply to  terese

i smell hate frm you both.

ugoharris
ugoharris
Reply to  guest

Exactly, but the bad thing is that she just sound like she drank pami allnight b4 she went to the studio 4 this track

Dare
Dare
Reply to  guest

@Guest . .while you re a di(ksucker wanna beeeeeeeeeeee

shakirang
shakirang
9 years ago

well some people believ let d hataz kip hating and watch ur money pile up, but i say ur fans need space so am telling ur hataz to pack up, we so much love to work wiv u

preshchild
preshchild
9 years ago

eva no mind the bad belle people jo them no reach. You murdered the beat, love you

@cyworships
9 years ago

Well, d fact that she sounds like nikki minaj doesn't mean she a nikki wannabe. She's good..just accept that!!!