WORLD PREMIERE: Kelly Hansome - Finish You Boy (Response To M.I's "Beef" Song)

Kelly Hansome, the most controversial artiste in Africa, has finally decided to respond to M.I's latest diss on the "Beef" song off M.I's recently-released album, M.I2. "Finish You Boy" is a well-crafted tune with samples off songs like Ice Prince's "Oleku", M.I's "Number One" (with Flavour) and a few others; enhancing popular belief that inspite of the controversy surrounding Kelly, he is a very gifted all-round singer, rapper and producer.

Kelly Hansome is currently recording his latest album which should finally be released this year. He also recently completed an 8-City tour of the United Kingdom. Expect a new banger very soon. Meanwhile....

Kelly remains adamant that he is not the originator of the widely-reported "beef" with M.I Abaga. For those wondering how it all began, here's a quick overview.

SUMMARY OF THE LYRICAL FEUD:

M.I - Fast Money Fast Cars: M.I says "Kelly Hansome is Handsome. I'll tell him when I see him. But if I want the money, it will be Keke or D1".

Kelly - Catch Me If You Can: Kelly responds by calling out M.I and the whole Choc City Crew.

Choc Boiz (M.I, Ice Prince, Jesse Jagz) - Nobody Test Me: M.I goes ahead to say "Only one Kelly that I know... Kelly Rowland".

Kelly Hansome - Chocolate Boys: Kelly Hansome takes shots at M.I and the rest of the Choc Boys as well.

M.I - Beef: M.I hits Kelly yet again with the line "See dis wowo boy dey form Handsome, Kelechukwu clap for yourself... weldone!"

Now we have this as Kelly's latest punch. Who's right, who's wrong; we'll let y'all decide. NOTJUSTOK.COM remains a very neutral observer!

Kelly Hansome - Finish You Boy ft Papi Yanis (Produced By Uglybeatz)

[audio:http://www.notjustok.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Kelly-Hansome-Finish-You-Boy-NJO.mp3|titles=Kelly Hansome - Finish You Boy (NJO)]
Notify of
guest
510 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
ertty
ertty
10 years ago

M.I says “Kelly Hansome is Handsome. I’ll tell him when I see him. But if I want the money, it will be Keke or D1″. is not a diss now who (kelly) will think like that

baba neh
baba neh
10 years ago

kelly i know say u be versatile artist...and that is what many of them they take for granted dey spite u. but no take beefing earn reputation o. i just say make i tell u.

Larry
Larry
10 years ago

9ice one kelly, i wish this could go on for a while am really enjoying the beef.................

Who you be
Who you be
10 years ago

Whatever MI has said is not a diss towards Kelly... I know Kelly just wants to get talked about...

dj hrf
dj hrf
10 years ago

wack u need to come harder than that

eseluv
eseluv
Reply to  dj hrf

show us wat u got Dj hrf! Bootlicker

Double
Double
10 years ago

Anyway this songs is so funny...thumbs up

OMOBA
OMOBA
10 years ago

its like u really nid to listen to M.I's track BEEF on his latest album.........den u will knw wat kelly is talking abt.................kelly fire on jooor....anybody mess wiv u,'F' HIM UP

ertty
ertty
Reply to  OMOBA

guy i am referring to a track so stop acting like kelly handsome

johny
johny
Reply to  ertty

lol, am sure is one, MI called other names in that track, he was making some sort of camparism and for me it was ok, so he should go get his vesper or the keke napep

Who You Be
Who You Be
Reply to  ertty

Nice shot...

Kemi
Kemi
10 years ago

This boy is a FOOL end of... what the F was that? I dont live in nigeria ... Only heared of this "kelly niusance" today and i think he is WACK! MI's jams are played in all london clubs .. i think this cow is seeking attention!
BLIMEY!!!
X

Nami Nami
Nami Nami
Reply to  Kemi

Thats what we call AKATA here in the U.S.A..
MUMU like u.... AKATA means people who are lost outside their customs and tradition..
BASTARD !!!

Kemi
Kemi
Reply to  Nami Nami

I know its you WANKER you dont have to scream.....i am pretty much entitiled to my flippin opinion you rat !if you are so much in love with ur tradition what are you doing in yankee...boil a pigs dick and eat...it has been proven that it cures SEVERE MENTAL DISORDER! PLONKER.... go on... check dictionary.com for the meaning mega BASTARD!

Big Bad Wolf
Big Bad Wolf
Reply to  Kemi

Kemi Kilode. haba lo de bu bobo yen bayi. Na london we sef dey o and dem dey play Kelly Hansome's song for clubs o.

Kemi
Kemi
Reply to  Big Bad Wolf

aha fox sorry wolf... i get you bruv....kelly is absolutely childish.. all he wants is attention!
x

Kemi
Kemi
Reply to  Kemi

And i hope admin posts my reply to nami nami

@Samiiiieeee
Reply to  Kemi

who cares where you live lol

blaize
blaize
Reply to  @Samiiiieeee

lmao....9ce 1.

Kemi
Kemi
Reply to  @Samiiiieeee

samiee stupid you are just a disgusting goat..... look... i just put some grass in your cage... EAT!

Mike
Mike
10 years ago

Why do i keep getting the feeling that a track by MI and Kelly would be a massive hit,

Richard
Richard

I love this(Not Diss)

Cheals
10 years ago

This track is not Handsome. ugly beat says it all

JESUS OF MUSIC
JESUS OF MUSIC
10 years ago

MI's Career ended the day that wack MI2 Album dropped...Now he;s been buried.... I KNOW KNOW SOME STUPID SENSELESS FANS WILL CRITICIZE THIS SONG... KELLY HAS THE UPPER HAND..... Moreover MI is Gay, He said "Kelly Hansome is handsome, I'll tell him when i see him, but if i "want a man" i'll go for a Kenny or D1.....Faggot. He admires fellow men. Please no more comment cos y'all cant judge better

feshelu
feshelu
Reply to  JESUS OF MUSIC

u jst be mumu...the man as in the guy wey dey sign the cheques...didn't u listen to the entire song to get a sense of what he's talking about? pscheeewww

dare
dare
Reply to  JESUS OF MUSIC

guy you so daft. you dont even know anything. MI was representing "Fast girls that like fast cars" its even the title of the song. I am alarmed at ur daftness.

Who You Be
Who You Be
Reply to  JESUS OF MUSIC

MI was only talking about rapping a girl who's a gold digger.... So shut your trap b4 you say he is gay.. Mumu... You resemble my ass hole/blokos...

ertty
ertty
Reply to  JESUS OF MUSIC

this guy is so so so dulll if i want a man it will be keke or d1 was a song that was talking about prostitute girls and mi was the first person singular.....ur so dumb sorry to say buh i dont abuse pple

NeutralObserver
NeutralObserver
10 years ago

If u ask me, MI shudn't have said that is d fast money, fast cars song cos u dn't know hw pple reason. Ok, maybe he ddn't intend for it to be a diss bt can u all see d way it turned out??? Maybe, it wasn't MI's intention but MI started it, end of discussion!

Eseluv
Eseluv
10 years ago

@Kemi u're actin lyk u're the only one in london. I've lived dere all my life, so dnt say wat u dnt knw... Kelly's music is also played in all london clubs... Maybe u need to check True Love by Kelly Hansome...

kay
kay
Reply to  Eseluv

listen to tru love by tuface and listen to the one by kelly tell mewats the difference ?? the guy is whack abeg

dee
dee
10 years ago

I am enjoying this!!! this track came correct, all you M.I ass lickers, open your right ear and listen to this. i am a fan of M.I, but this track is funny ass hell, i play M.I2 almost everyday but Kelly Handsome is not playing either, we cant deny that he is a talented motherfocker. why he is beefing M.I, only him knows. but who knows? they(M.I and kelly) might just be back there laughing at us for following the "set up" beef, now wouldnt that be funny? but meanwhile i am enjoying this!

gimbia
gimbia
10 years ago

Smh over and over! This wasn't necessary.

baba neh
baba neh
10 years ago

Notjustok says...' Who’s right, who’s wrong; we’ll let y’all decide. NOTJUSTOK.COM remains a very neutral observer'!
i hear una...infact una dey put more fuel to the flame...imagine the kris krossin of abusive language wey this thread go turn to ver soon. yet una talk say una no get hand thier...

chifresh
chifresh
10 years ago

Anyone who says Kelly hansome didn't murder this lyrically is just being biased...M.I started this!!! but Kelly needs to concentrate on good music though..enough with the beef tracks already.Oh yeah , before I forget, all you biased M.I fans can like to eat salted sand mcheww..

Manbash
Manbash
10 years ago

Kelechukwu makes better beef songs than MI ....wow....M.I , something is wrong. MI2 so dumb see the features on the album , wack tracks da outcome .,...howcome ? im loving ths

JESUS OF MUSIC
JESUS OF MUSIC
10 years ago

notjustok wat happened to my comment? why una no dey like make person diss MI?

Tosinadeda
Tosinadeda
10 years ago

Kelechi u get mouth jor! Clap for u self jare

Mr Olorioko-Bambam
Mr Olorioko-Bambam
10 years ago

Dis is just a waste of time. Someone needs to tell dis guy beef no dey sell for naija at dis time..

Sanmi
Sanmi
10 years ago

WOW!!!! So I just labored thru 4:09 minutes of crap and joblessness. I usually approach every bit of beef with an open mind very considerate of both parties but Kelly (that even sounds unmanly to write) you have finally swung me away from reasoning with your view. Now I will use another 4:09 of my life to speak my mind and also give Kelly some of my time… Firstly, this was a weak effort. A lot of production, not enough content. “M.I is short, he’s black.. blah blah blah” M.I from the offset came out a pointed out all those… Read more »

Sanmi
Sanmi
Reply to  Sanmi

Secondly, KELLY you NO DEY TIRE?!?!?! You spent whatever amount of time on this track that is so forgettable, it’s worrying! MI this, MI that. Haba! You even went as far as saying MI2 sold like a mix tape. Are you SERIOUS?!?!?! Ask notjustok.com how that album moved on its release. You’re dwelling on MI’s one line punch lines he gives you in some of his songs when this guy has gone to the BET Awards (in your own backyard, where were you?), rocked shows, trended on Twitter and release a solid album (the first of its kind). And if… Read more »

Sanmi
Sanmi
Reply to  Sanmi

Thirdly, reference to Choc City, Jesse Jagz and Ice Prince. Choc City is home to some of the biggest Nigerian artists today. Put any of their artists on a show and you can expect top billing, people will show. You and Ugly beatz on the other hand I doubt. Are you still in LA or did you move back home? Cos I’m not hearing about you or seeing you in shows on either countries. But back to your baseless claims of these artists being wack, Jargo; decent album (which you haven’t had in a while now), some solid tracks, dangerous… Read more »

Sanmi
Sanmi
Reply to  Sanmi

Now for all you Kelly lovers, calm down. I’m a “good” fan of Kelly too (I still bump his tracks from time to time) but I just hate when smart people (like Kelly should be) do slow and stupid things.. Like this track!!! And I’m not “completely” biased to one side (I have 9ice’s Talk I Am Listening and Rugged’s: A Word is enough for the 9ice jamming on my ipod. I like good music) but MI is a certified star and we all know it (check the most popular stuff on NotjustOk, he’s in 5 out of 10, that… Read more »

John Tapiya Joseph
John Tapiya Joseph
Reply to  Sanmi

Choi, Sanni you are just on point, need anyone say more,? was in a show that both artiste performed and you could tell the difference, MI came in years after maga don pay and he still gave something fresh but Kelly ? the hit track was I go one pary for calabar and Maga don pay, and when MI and iceprince did nobody test me? wow the only kelly that I know, you could only imagine the way people completed it, damn they are far off he needs to put in more effort, good beats, Ugly as they come but… Read more »

oyinkan
oyinkan
Reply to  Sanmi

sanni i dont know you but i effing love you... YOU ARE TOO ON POINT
Kelly.. pls get a life! nuff said!

WestBeatZ
WestBeatZ
10 years ago

This is totally HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT, fuck y'all haterz!

Crunkz
Crunkz
10 years ago

Beat is Dope to death, rhymes are classic, Delivery is grand, And Victim is Pathetic. .:D
As the Judge, i say "LET THE BEEF BEGIN"

johny
johny
10 years ago

Eh? what was he even saying there? cant figure out the gibberish things he was saying, it will be better if he goes to MI for some learning, was at a concert recently that both Kelly and MI's Choc city boys perfomed and damned you could see the love for the Choc city boys, but they almost throw Kelly off the stage apart from his yahoo yahoo friends that were enjoying the long lost battle to the magas that no longer pay' (well except for those that has gone the way further on the yahoo plus) So I really feel… Read more »

fato
fato
10 years ago

guyz guyz i hop this is not another way ellin their songs???????????????

GT Bang Bang
GT Bang Bang
10 years ago

really funny truss meh, he went hard still

skay
skay
10 years ago

omoba...u probably dnt knw wat a gud song sounds like, this is complete nonsense....beats , lyrics all wack.....e ma be o, e ma be ooo....u call dat a chorus?dis guy should go sell spareparts, he is not close to the chocboiz......even iceslim is better...........

Anchaver
Anchaver
10 years ago

Seriously Kelly, if you have a degree go look for another career, music isn't really your thing!

blaize
blaize
10 years ago

african rapper number zero.....
ma lyrics like chuku chuku lmfaoooooooooo

truth
10 years ago

Mschewwwwwwwww jobless punks!I will rather stick a finger

Down my throat throw up in my mouth swallow it and do it again than watch

All u freaks act a fool!y'all get a life.plus dat rusty kelly what's

His name again.like seriously diss damm beef shit is soo last year.

Last time I checked its a new year!dis damm notjustok shit place needs

Some new shit y'all guys r beginning to bore d shit outa me

ayanfe
ayanfe
10 years ago

KELLY HANDSOME AND MI SHORT MAN DUDE ... BOTH OF YOU DEY CRAZY ..AS RUGGED MAN AND 9ICE DEY CRAZY , Make i advise you .. AFRICA's will never rush and buy diss ALBUM , BECAUSE WE ARE NOT FOOL .

anonymous
anonymous
10 years ago

kelly the song is ok', just ok, nothin more,........ u did not make any point........ i ll rather keep listenin to BEEF by MI Abaga than listen to this joke called a song......rotfl............ you can do better or maybe you cant...... ........ this song you just made up is crap because it has no freaking point...or do you have a point? "see woo woo pickin they form handsome, kelechukwu clap for your self well done"- MI. It is not only u that they yab

cheta
cheta
10 years ago

kelly handsome ...killed it men,...

@Sinzu_Omoba
@Sinzu_Omoba
10 years ago

Bruv u fall person hand o.. u get liver sha.. ure able to continue inspite of him overkilling u, ova nd ova.. pele

partyrider
partyrider
10 years ago

kelly channel ur strength and time to d growth of ur career
am not a fan of both parties,but i really dont see anything wrong in wat MI said in fast money fast cars..its like making a choice btw 10k ad 5k any1 wil go for 10k now,even though 5k is still good..i dont see beef in dat.and to think it was MI's 1st album,i doubt if by that time he had anything on any1..
kelly make gud music and make ur cash,time no dey oh #my2cents

ill
ill
10 years ago

#TRUTHBETOLD when it comes to diss tracks kelly is far better than M.I period

Under-g
Under-g
10 years ago

Dude is RAzz................ Shouldn't be on Notjustok...there are young better artistes like L.O.S. , Dammy Krane DRB Aeroplay and the others.....c'mon dis is crap .....smh

feshelu
feshelu
10 years ago

beat is ayt...kelechukwu as usual was useless, now let the muthasuckas who always wanna be different come and tell me my opinion is not valid...hansome go and make your own music and let people judge you on that, this beef business will get you no where....your only hit track na maga don pay and that was so last decade...deuces!

Alex
Alex
10 years ago

This guy sef,MI gave you one line you don go release full track for am.You sound like a really insecure human being oh,whether you diss form now till next year YOU NO REACH MI!You're just a shadow,and a really annoying one at that.If you need to diss MI to sell you songs then something is seriously wrong with you.

Confamd
Confamd
10 years ago

Ma guy i dey feel u lyk die. Tel'em

kolinzo
kolinzo
10 years ago

Ugly beats made this ugly beat. This is not a diss track at all at all. Regurgitated punch lines (i.e. MI is short). I'm pissed at this garbage of a diss. Go and do this track again, Kelly!!!

wizzy
wizzy

#dead...

dare
dare
10 years ago

i feel like i hve sinned against God for listening to this song, wasted about 5 mins of my life listening to jiberish. Kelly handsome sound grow up. MIs one line was better than his whole song.

Tosinadeda
Tosinadeda

Kellyhansome rocks

John Tapiya Joseph
John Tapiya Joseph
10 years ago

Okay in conclusion, MI has said it all in BEEF, He said his motor is DO MORE AND TALK LESS, and we all have seen that, So Kelly why not try eating something else? maybe like kpomo, or say ice fish or even catfish can do, you can as well do goatmeat.

@olugazik
@olugazik
10 years ago

I AM A STRONG MI FAN BUT I STILL THINK MI STARTED THIS WHOLE THING. WHETHER HE MEANT HARM OR NOT, WHY DID HE HAVE TO MENTION KELLY? I DON'T LIKE BEEF, BUT I LIKE THIS SONG SHA......ITS ENTERTAINING!

MOBINGA

CLASSIC DISS!!

sokleva
sokleva
10 years ago

this diss would have been better if the beat and rap was faster.... but overall it was wack

street thug
street thug
Reply to  sokleva

I beg keep ya sostupid mouth shut ....faster ko slower ni....ode...kelly dey constantly take on mi wey many rappers n wanna be no fit do n its just him n u still dey find fault ......give d brother some break ....He is gud n has gots balls wey all ya ass kisssing naija artist no get .