Top Ghana Songs of the Week: Medikal - Kofi Mole - KiDi
The music grind never stops, which means every week we’ll definitely see brand new top songs released from every corner of Africa. That includes Ghana, and from some of our favorite top GH acts such as Medikal, Kofi Mole, KiDi, and more, as well as new cats looking to catch their big break.
This past week in Ghana music saw a couple hip-hop bangers, a song about posting your partner on social media, an all-star lineup, and more.
Here at NotJustOk, we bring you a few picks of the top songs that came out from Ghana this past week. Tunes are never in short supply. Check them out below.
Medikal - Nonsense
Ghanaian rapper Medikal came through with a brand new single, simply titled "Nonsense". Nonsense in Twi translates as "Kwasiasem", and that's what you hear the hook laced with, as the rapper goes in on his rap dominance, his bank balance, his newly wedded wife's Benz, the things that annoy him, and everything in between. Dope video too!
Kofi Mole ft. Joey B - Atwei!
Kofi Mole came through with a bangerrrrr! This one right here is an undeniable bop. He teams up with Joey B on this one titled "Atwei!", and trust me, it's highly infectious. When Ghanaians do hip-hop, they come correct. Atwei!
KiDi - Say Cheese
KiDi just dropped a brand new EP titled 'Blue', and he followed up by dropping an official video for this song off the project, titled "Say Cheese". He calls it an "official home video", and it sees him perform the song right in the comfort of his home. Is it a corona something or is he just being creative? Who knows? Anyway, enjoy the video (and the song) still.
Akwaboah - Posti Me
Singer Akwaboah issued an afobeats tune with quite an interesting theme. The song is titled "Posti Me", and it's a song about - you guessed it, posting your lover on social media. If you really love your partner, won't you post their photos on your social media pages? That's what the song asks, and we'd like to know too. Would you?
DJ Mic Smith ft. CKay, Blaqbonez, T'neeya, Pappy Kojo, Kweku Afro, & J.Derobie - Juju
Talk about an all-star lineup! Ghanaian disk jockey DJ Mic Smith dished out a brand new one, a posse cut featuring a host of artists from across Africa. The tune is titled "Juju" and it's a mellow, mid-tempo vibe that makes for some great easy listening. CKay, Blaqbonez, T'neeya, Pappy Kojo, Kweku Afro, and J.Derobie all bless the tune with verses that flow perfectly with the Kayso production.
Check out other Latest Content
- FOKN Bois - Gallon (Hey Bad No)
- Akwaboah - Posti Me
- Medikal - Nonsense
- Shatta Wale ft. Captan - Kimberly
- Kofi Mole ft. Joey B - Atwei!
- DJ Mic Smith ft. CKay, Blaqbonez, T'neeya, Pappy Kojo, Kweku Afro, & J.Derobie - Juju
- KiDi - Say Cheese
- S3fa - Memories
- KiDi ft. Adina - One Man
- Chivv ft. King Promise - Give Me
- KiDi - Blue (The EP)
- M.anifest ft. Kelvyn Boy & Kel P - We No Dey Hear
- Mugeez - Six In Da Morning
- D-Black - Ebaa Over Bo
- Joey B ft. Sarkodie - La Bamba
- Magnom - Take Over
- Joey B - Lava Feels (Compilation)
- Becca - Overcome
- M.anifest - No Long Talk
- E.L – Azonto Gaza
- Boye ‘The Genius’ ft. Skillz 8Figure & Oladapo – On Di Low
- Kofi Mole – Top Shella
- Kelvyn Boy ft. Darkovibes & Mugeez – Momo (Mobile Money)
- Strongman ft. DopeNation – Walahi
- Wanlov the Kubolor ft. M3NSA & Mind You – PPP
- Bisa Kdei ft. Sista Afia – Ofie Nipa
- E.L ft. Sarkodie – Revival
- Blackway ft. Busta Rhymes – Intense
- Stonebwoy ft. Keri Hilson – Nominate
- Shatta Wale – Alien
- Shatta Wale – Ama Rita
- Shatta Wale – Sweet Palava
- Rexxie ft. Zlatan – O Por
- WurlD – Love Nobody (Official Video)
- Erigga – Quarantine Cruise
- Ric Hassani – Wave
- Drey Beatz – This Kind Love + Free Verse
- David Meli ft. Sifa & Captain K – Slow N Steady
- David Meli ft. Blaqbonez – Callin
- Skales – Selecta
- Ajebutter22 – Big Man Talking
- T Classic ft. Peruzzi & Mayorkun – Where You Dey (Official Video)
- Akon & Wizkid – Escape
- Rexxie – Afro Streets Vol. 1 (EP)
- Korede Bello – Mi Casa Su Casa
- David Meli – Fruition (Album)
- Davido ft. Summer Walker – D & G (Official Video)
- Bankulli & WurlD – Gbemiro
- Wale Turner – Abi (Official Video)
- Konga, Slimcase & Mr Real – High Tension
- Reekado Banks & Parker Ighile – Options
- Rexxie ft. Naira Marley – Mofoti
- Young Jonn, Tiwa Savage & Joeboy – Let Them Know
- RJZ – For Life (Audio & Video)
- Ichaba – Anita Baker (Official Video)
- Khalid ft. Davido & Tems – Know Your Worth (Remix)
- May D – Dey Normal
- Bbanks ft. Olamide – 420