Parker Ighile ft. M.I - So Beautiful (Remix)

WOW! Didn't see this one coming.

Parker Ighile, who you all know recently signed to Nicki Minaj delivers his So Beautiful remix featuring Africa's fines rapper M.I. Parker is completing the work on his debut mixtape titled Young Dumb & 21. Look out for it while you enjoy this remix.
Parker_MI

[audio: http://www.notjustok.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/So-Beautiful-Remix-feat.-M.I.mp3]

DOWNLOAD

Notify of
guest
95 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
trackback

[...] Read complete article from content source: Parker Ighile ft. M.I – So Beautiful (Remix) [...]

trackback

[...] READ FULL ARTICLE ON AUTHOR WEBSITE Author: Mola OG [...]

trackback

[...] Read compete article from content source: Parker Ighile ft. M.I – So Beautiful (Remix) [...]

Ovie O

itsjustayo

Awesome*

pichi
pichi

beautiful song .......first

Reply to  pichi

Good for you... You shall be the head and not the tail if LastMan Killa no comment for this song.. LOL

theLASTMAN Ψ ︻
theLASTMAN Ψ ︻
7 years ago

elemu getup...lol...i never listen am yet i need to go and forget the comments i've read first cos i aint looking good

MBeezy
MBeezy

Love it!

@9jamusicreview
7 years ago

Although Parker Ighile has a beautiful voice, I’m not really feeling this song. His tribute to the victims of the Sandy Hook shooting was moving but something seems to be missing on this remix to So Beautiful featuring M.I who is often guilty of being criminally lazy on tracks where the other main or featured artistes fail to deliver. I feel that Parker did not stretch himself lyrically or vocally on this song and I was terribly disappointed. One of the most puzzling things was the instrumental break between Parker’s first verse and M.I rap verse. It was slightly awkward… Read more »

guesswho
guesswho

welcome simon cowell

ines
ines

M.I is The Truth..

ines
ines
7 years ago

And this is what you call a collabo....perfect combo...

trackback

[...] Read more or Download the song here Parker Ighile ft. M.I – So Beautiful (Remix) [...]

Ara Oko
Ara Oko
7 years ago

Why MI come dey form Lil Wayne... ha ha ha ... even if u rap like Jay z... u ar still African guy.. try to be original... am one of ur biggest fan.. I love u for who u are and i think other fans do too... Just be natural like sakordie.. One day na Lil Wayne go dey find u.. I still love u and will always love you

Rixon
Rixon
7 years ago

I dont think MI did the song justice....I love the original...

dasky
dasky
7 years ago

wow check out song no noisy background

Solitude
Solitude
7 years ago

I think it could have been better.

lone_wolf
lone_wolf
7 years ago

dis parker guy sha crazy....buht i fnk d chorus needed like a female soft voice to smoothn d whole thing up and bring out dat melody well,buht i luvvv d song

Neo
Neo
7 years ago

MI put out some crap on this 1 .. no lie. Ok track overall.

krypticmoh
krypticmoh
7 years ago

i like him so much, he sounds like no one, very unique artist.

nor be me talk am
nor be me talk am
7 years ago

I no say M.I done vex this year. Last year was Iceprince turn but this year, na the opposite.

baloski
baloski
7 years ago

LOOOL...@Simon Cowell .inasmuch as i disagree with you on the observation of Parker' track(i thought it was a really cool track) i totally share your opinion on MI.As i was listening to his verse it felt like he only just up from about a three days sleep after a terrible hang -over.his voice sounded quite crooked.it felt like he was rapping using a fuji artiste' mic to a Parker' playing cd which had an extended instrumental flow. his rap was horid to listen !

@9jamusicreview
Reply to  baloski

Thank you...I gave my 'personal opinion' feel free to disagree

that dude
that dude

carry your 9 followers and go jor

LOL.. Na u be president for this blog then El Salvador na vice

theLASTMAN Ψ ︻
theLASTMAN Ψ ︻
7 years ago

lol...bt realtalk tho dude, wetin be #24601...you dey blog from jail ni?

Go watch les Miserables u go understand how i come about the #24601

theLASTMAN Ψ ︻
theLASTMAN Ψ ︻
7 years ago

lol...dawg i kno dat film n number dats why i asked jail in d 1st place, only wanted specifics. Convicts get online from UK HMPS shey u kno...bobo ti lo je ewa ni sha

Lol Oloshi Lastman..

deeper meaning
deeper meaning
7 years ago

Its funny all the things you fault with the song are what i like about it. the instrumental before the break is really nice. M.I.s verse was above average. he was meant to sound half asleep. kinda like drake sounded in in the morning with j cole. and "till you tell my johnny bravo" has nothing to do with cartoon (hence the i dont mean no cartoon). listen to it again considering the preceeding lines (making love in a dark room). get it??

@9jamusicreview
Reply to  deeper meaning

Oh no I got the deeper meaning. I threw in the cartoon as I felt M.I shortchanged Parker on this feature. On "Real G" where D'Prince featured M.I, he took a dig at D'Prince without doing any chewing gum rap.

iHateHeBitches
iHateHeBitches
7 years ago

You have succeeded in getting the attention of people to your comment but NO EXTRA followers! Hating will not improve your blog ratings or traffic. I suggest you learn from NOTJUSTOK or VIBE MAGAZINES (Both International Platforms). Make sensible posts about songs. With this attitude man (or w/e u are, kind of sound like a fucking bitch to me tho, and I hate that shit, when men become bitches... that's fucking an abomination against humanity. U man bitch!). Support those that are succeeding, and people will support you. Hate on those that are succeeding, man and NEVER see success. I… Read more »

@9jamusicreview
Reply to  iHateHeBitches

wow at the hate...im not trying to get followers. I'm just stating my opinion of the song. You didn't have to insult me over and over. Yes my blog is a mess cos I just started and am learning as I go along. I love M.I and think Parker is talented but I just didn't like the song. Have a nice day.

7 years ago

Eh good for you musicreviewcrew... we don already dey help you thumbs down ur comment... OLOFO

Cheals(Wado)
7 years ago

Mr incredible got that flu flow, versatility and uniqueness with a touch of class. Great melodic artistry.

Sarah Park
7 years ago

I love his collaboration with Nicki Minaj. Very nice song!

Leirbag
Leirbag
7 years ago

MI to is the BEST, and will always be...y'all remember the saying that says "one man's meat is another man's poison". We'all entittle to our individual opinions. Surpot the BEST, and the BEST u'll be

@9jamusicreview
7 years ago

Although Parker Ighile has a beautiful voice, I’m not really feeling this song. His tribute to the victims of the Sandy Hook shooting was moving but something seems to be missing on this joint. M.I is often guilty of being criminally lazy on tracks where the other main or featured artistes failed to deliver on this track in my opinion

shefcee
shefcee

MI kill this shit

9jaboy
9jaboy
7 years ago

Why M.I.? (No disrespect)
but a remix with Kanye, Lil Wayne or Nikki could lead to 50Million+ views easily
And what's with the mixing of M.I.'s voice here?

Song already near perfect please RE-FIX

valentine
valentine

GREAT SENSE

somto
somto

ft. MI or Drake? I heard Drake

kelly
kelly
7 years ago

Okay track, Parker Ighile and MI, I really didnt see that coming.

ejifranks
ejifranks
7 years ago

sounds like the original.... awesome song... MI you can do beta than dis... croaky and jaggedup

naijadon
naijadon

great whats up naija

trackback

[...] Nicki signed the UK-based muso late last year, revealing him as one of the two official acts signed under her label, which is reportedly called Imprint. There’s also a remix of the track featuring a verse from M.I – check it out HERE . [...]

trackback

efimilejo
efimilejo
7 years ago

Na wa for Naija people o. How is 9jamusicreview hating? The rating was pretty accurate. Honest criticism is not hate. Artists need it to grow. I've heard better from both artists. They are better frankly speaking.

iRepGoodMusiq
iRepGoodMusiq
7 years ago

Those who called @9jamusicreview hater are the real haters. if you'all dont know nothing about good music then you should keep your fucking mouth shut, @9jamusicreview only says his own opinion from based on a accurate judgement and you'all nothing but a fag just sit down there and criticize as if thats the only thing you can do with you life..

killz
killz
7 years ago

haters..this is why nigerians will never move forward. MI killed this song, more than so call america. If you do not like MI part please kindly do not comment. This song so far is the best i have heard throughout this year and last year.

paulmirabilis
paulmirabilis
7 years ago

The song is good but Patrick Ighile's vocal depth is not high enough and therefore the delivery could have been better...I still like MI's rap

STEPHEN
STEPHEN
7 years ago

M.I IS RAPING LYK WAYNE.......

El Dee
El Dee
Reply to  STEPHEN

I think he rapped more like Drake on this one though

dtyungman
dtyungman
7 years ago

Some nigerians re jst plain stupid..if u dont lyk dis..then wat ll u lyk..*wizkid's song...or Duncan mighty...shit!! This song z probably d best outta 9ja!!tell me a song dts better than dis joint!!!

@9jamusicreview
Reply to  dtyungman

Actually, I love Wizkid and Duncan Mighty. 😀

iHateHeBitches
iHateHeBitches
7 years ago

all I'm saying is you were trying to be funny with your review. Goodluck with ur thing though. Just remember, support success to become successful. It's that simple.

King David
King David

THANK YOU JARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mike
mike
7 years ago

M.I killed this, if u went hardcore on this it would be too much. this is just perfect. Parker Ighile i see u, keep reppin.

weeta
weeta
7 years ago

Wow, U think! Just for the records the dude is TALENTED! Come on man, be real....

dbrown
dbrown
7 years ago

ha.hay, u people need to stop saying boo shit about Mi Mr incredible . first of all , parker' ighile came very low in the first place . i think MI only did that to catch up with him .