Ice Prince - Tipsy ft. Wale & Morell + Mercy ft. Chip

Ice Prince's sophomore album, Fire of Zamani, hit the market sometime last week, but we had to hold off on posting any of the tracks due to "contractual obligations". The album is now available on iTunes, Amazon, and everywhere on the streets.

Personally, I love #FOZ. You just have to take your time to listen to all the songs a few times to get the hang of it. It's a multi-genre album for every kind of listener; not just rapheads. Matter of fact, if you're a core raphead, this album might not be for you. However, if you're a fan of good music in general, be sure to own #FOZ.

Ice Prince FOZ Front

Tipsy ft. Wale & Morell [DOWNLOAD]

[audio:http://notjustok.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Ice-Prince-Tipsy-feat-Wale-Morell.mp3]

Mercy ft. Chip [DOWNLOAD]

[audio:http://notjustok.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Ice-Prince-Mercy-ft.-Chip.mp3]

Kpako ft. M.I & Jesse Jagz [DOWNLOAD]

[audio:http://notjustok.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Ice-Prince-Kpako-ft.-M.I-Jesse-Jagz.mp3]

If you've listened to #FOZ, what are your thoughts on the album?

Notify of
guest
45 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
invisiblies
invisiblies
7 years ago

first again..twice in a row,,jonsin sweet o

Timz
Timz
7 years ago

ALBUM IS SO ON POINT !!! ICE PRINCE IS THE DRAKE OF NAIJA (so versatile) OLAMIDE NA KENDRICK LAMAR (Just Beasting on every track) lol Real Shit !!

Kilonshele
Kilonshele
Reply to  Timz

You compare Olamide to Kendrick Lamar??? dude, you need a Jail time for this comment.

Don't get me wrong, Olamide is good, but his opposite version in Yankee gotta be someone else, nor Kendrick.

Orenikeji1
Orenikeji1
Reply to  Kilonshele

BANG BANG BANG! 12 YEARS IN PRISON

Humphery Onate

FOZ na scorpion sting

Humphery Onate

FOZ na scorpion sting

Emmanuel Ajabor

wale killed it

Ropo
Ropo
7 years ago

Chip did his thing on this.

iamontwitter
iamontwitter
7 years ago

Bruhh that tipsy song is a motherfucking tune!! Wale killed it...And Kpacko Jargo killed it..The mercy song was a smooth tune.. I've been jamming this album since it came out ..ice is deffs a badman and the whiskey song on the album is a badass tune...chopstix deserves an award for that tipsy beat yoo

Cheals(Wado)
Cheals(Wado)
7 years ago

Dopenessticity at it finest. Taule Mr. Zamani.

Cheals(Wado)
Cheals(Wado)

Me a badman
Got a good taste for a thick waist
Yo girl, come over chill with a big boy got more chips than a casino
No hesitation, dress off, time for body examination
Lord have mercy got a body like Johnson, she said merci
I'm a top boss, hustle harder than an immigrant, me no fi sleep
Got a deep pocket, continuously chasing currency, no be small thing
1 mill on the bugatti, no be small thing
Big dreams, more money more problems, no be small thing
Life nah do or die, no be small thing

Guest
Guest
7 years ago

ICE PRINCE IS THE DRAKE OF NAIJA??? u need a public beating...

NOBODY CAN MATCH DRAKE'S TALENT IN NIGERIA!!!

flave's studio
flave's studio
7 years ago

ice prince suppose to shoot tipsy video cuz the track is hot and he even feature Wale on it and Y'll know that wale is more relevant in the game than french montana. french sold only 50,000 copies in his 1st week.. Google it,
dj flava!

paulmirabilis
paulmirabilis
7 years ago

I laugh when some people who know nothing about music say FOZ is wack. If you truly know what music is all about, you'll realize that the album is a masterpiece. Yes, it might not be the best RAP album, but considering the melodic rendition of all the tracks, i rate the album highly. Ice Prince is a complete musician. Just listen to "Mercy", "Kpako", "Jambo", "More", "Person wey sabi", "Pray" and "On my Knees" among others and you'll realize that Ice Prince is here to stay. Note: In order to succeed as a rapper in Nigeria, you must be… Read more »

El Savador
El Savador
7 years ago

I love Ice Prince's style. I love how he has consciously makes this wonderful songs. New SKOOL for real. I like the one with chip

Djflava Nigeria
Djflava Nigeria

dj flava!

Nametalkam
Nametalkam

@Jesse Jagz sounds like Damian Marley and I too love his flow concept

VinchoIsHere
VinchoIsHere
7 years ago

so you agreed with Ice Prince to Drake? you must be kidding, how can you accept the comparison.

davido
davido
7 years ago

i dont know which ears some of my nigerian brothers dey take listen to rap, ice prince is not putting effort into his music or maybe after oleku, he is done. This song he featured Wale, nothing so special about it. No lie, 99% people wont download the song, nothing to hold on too... He featured French Montana, he was not going American, he featured Wale same thing, where do u want to blow? stop wasting collaboration.. I swear iyanya manager is the best....

Cheals(Wado)
Cheals(Wado)
7 years ago

Babe, You's a ten, fine figure
U fi wine that figure, figured you up for whatever
Strip tease, rip those clothes off, call that popping tags
Me no kiss and tell, secret service, so what's so Vicki secret
I see through you like a see through, bad mind, no be true I talk
Booty shake like kpako dey play for your rear
Don't stop, so she drop top
Now e be like say kpako dey play for your top 🙂

Udo Cyprian
7 years ago

luv this jamz like craze

Omooba001
Omooba001
7 years ago

The thing is i was one of the dude that criticised the album when it first came out...but the truth is whenever this dude release his album...the hype surrounding the album is way too much so u always have high hope like u expecting Jay-z album, but when its out...its more like listening to 2chainz..(No Diss) Just listen to the album with a normal artist feel, like listening to album of a new artist and u will be blown away...no am not saying its dope...but u will still enjoy the music like ur naija music I was expecting Fire as… Read more »

Tony Chuks Nwaobodo

EXCLUSIVE

Fortune Chibueze

cool stuff

Timz
Timz
7 years ago

Look I am not comparing them in terms of talent!! I know Ice Prince and Olamide are no where near in terms of talent, but in terms of the industry... Drake and Kendrick are with out doubt the 2 most popular rappers in yankee right now. That is the same with Olamide and Ice. Thats just the facts!! And in terms of the albums, Ice prince has different genres of music ranging from highlife to hip hop and it is very mainstream.. The same way drake has a wide range with his pop, R&B and Hip-Hop... Where as olamides album… Read more »

ekeoma
ekeoma
7 years ago

we just have to be honest to ourselves, after oleku, ice prince talent ended. no hating but it's the truth......i just skipped to hear wale's rap & that was dope because he used a different style but ice prince keep using the same style which sucks.

strictlytalks
strictlytalks
7 years ago

in my opinion ELI is far better than FOZ. i bought ELI i listened everyday but FOZ i was not even motivated to buy one track, not to talk of album

Omooba001
Omooba001
Reply to  strictlytalks

Well bro...i am not promoting FOZ...but seriously...its all the same pattern to me..if u love ELI...listen to FOZ like twice or thrice this week and write comment again..cos i have been where u are at the moment..like i said...listen like u not expecting anything from the CD

paulmirabilis
paulmirabilis
Reply to  Omooba001

Nice comment @Omooba001. This was the same thing I told guys like 2 days after FOZ was released. The first time I listened to that album, I was not impressed at all but after several listens, I gave kudos to the guy. You don't review an album after just a listen; it's unfair to the artiste involved. Personally, I rate FOZ higher than ELI

Omooba001
Omooba001
Reply to  paulmirabilis

Paul...u are right....i remembered u said that... 🙂

props
props
Reply to  strictlytalks

think ELI is better for me too.... have listened to All d tracks on sportify.. ..some good tracks, i love HIS HOOK ON #KPAKO ..but is #FOZ really fire? maybe an ignition......good efforts though at experimenting with various genres...like omoooba said... no punchlines as much, a key feature of rap music!

Chris tucker lol
Chris tucker lol
7 years ago

Daaaaaaam this song with Wale is BAnanazzzz shit lol im loving this shit brooooooo SWAGgggGGG

weahbaba
weahbaba

ok

VERSERTILE
VERSERTILE
7 years ago

IF I HEAR U SAY THIS ALBUM IS WACK GOD WILL JUST PUNISH UR GENERATION IN FACT FIRE OF ZAMANI GO BURN U JOIN..... THIS ALBUM DEFINES GREATNESS.... CHOC BOI BABY.

paulmirabilis
paulmirabilis
Reply to  VERSERTILE

lol...olopa ewo n't'epe!

kenneth
kenneth
7 years ago

Got the album like 2 weeks ago...on my first play..i was kind of disappointed, because he hyped that FOZ as if it would be a hard core rap album (and by the way, a very poor name to represent the album....)...but after a while, the album grew on me....I must say, it is a complete album.....

and it shows ICEPRINCE's maturity and understanding of the Nigerian market.....

a very good album!!! KPAKO....

InfoNubia.com
7 years ago

I really did not know what to expect from Ice Prince on this album so I kind of opened my heart to its collaborations after listening to pre-release tracks likes "I swear", "Aboki Rmx"; and they all did a good job; Olamide, Burnaboy, YungL, MI, Jesse and co. If I was going to pick a favorite, then it is going to be "Whiskey" Those criticizing this album seem to forget that Ice Prince is a commercial rapper, he is not interested in throwing punchlines that will make rapheads go "hooooooo", the album cuts through modern sub-genres on Nigerian music and… Read more »

AZCAPO
AZCAPO
7 years ago

Bros your taste in music is wack!!!....I am not a psychologist but a 5 years old child can easily tell ur taste in music..From ur comment u sound like someone who doesn't listen to rap or don't understand what people see in rap...Ur taste is more like a party jam...It is easy to tell that d only thing u like in OlEKU is d chorus but not d lyrical rap ... Please keep hearing shake ur bum bum, by Iyanya and save your comment for him....I don't mean any harm and i understand dat music is a matter of taste,… Read more »

Monika Ibrahim

DOPE !

Cheals(Wado)
Cheals(Wado)
7 years ago

No dey use Davido name dey judge people, Me self wey dey criticize Ice die know say he deliver for all three track.

Polite Sean Okezie

dope

Hawkeyz
Hawkeyz

hater

Lasbrey Ejehu
Lasbrey Ejehu

Tune!!!! Love them

Chigozirim Edmund Wa

FIRE OF ZAMANi!!!!
Thank God Ice didn't waste this 0ne like he did with "WACK" Montana

Western Boys
Western Boys
7 years ago

all songs from FOZ are available on the CCNIG youtube channel
I have to admit it's a fantastic album and I agree with what Paulmirabilis & Omooba001's comments