VIDEO: Flavour – Ada Ada

Post by Ovie O, June 30th, 2013

Flavour takes us straight to the East for the much-anticipated “Ada Ada” video. We’ve been waiting for this one since we saw Behind-the-scenes footage, and, as expected, it’s an excellent depiction of what a typical traditional marriage in Igboland looks like.

This song will be played at weddings for years to come. #TimelessMusic

“2NITE Enter10ment presents the official video by Flavour for Ada Ada, directed by the Incredible mind of Clarence A Peters and co-directed by Okey Oku.[The Oracle].

The masterpiece which was shot in the beautiful city of Enugu, is the 5th video off  Flavour’s Blessed album. Guest appearances were made by Uti Nwachukwu, Mr Ibu, Chinedu Ikedieze [Aki], and KCee.

The video features the unique cultures associated with the Igbos during, a traditional marriage ceremony and its guaranteed to keep you hitting the replay button.

Follow On Twitter @2niteFlavour

Director: Clarence Peters

Co-Director: Okey Oku (The Oracle).

Location: Enugu.

YouTube Preview Image

50 Responses to “VIDEO: Flavour – Ada Ada”

1. Kenechi says:

Flavour u took it to the root. 042 is the place to be. Coming back this xmas to marry my own ada. Big ups flavour.

2. Chinasa says:

They say the sky is the limit, but Flavour don surpass sky sef. Where does one begin? See Igbo culture on full display. I don't care what anyone says sha. Traditional weddings will forever be better than western weddings. Only at trad weddings can one see such colors, culture, and vibrance. Thank you Flavour for putting not only Igbo culture but Nigerian culture on full display. Daalu soo.

3. Tu Young says:

Flavor d best ever had….i love it so much>>>d lord is your strength.

4. wariz says:

wished flavour was yoruba

• kamal says:

whats that suppose to mean mr wariz, his he not a Nigerian

• choi says:

Wariz what kind of childish statement is this? You should learn to embrace diversity…Everybody/thing cannot just be from one culture..Sharpen your eye o

• ugoharris says:

Good Point!

• repnaija says:

Is crazy to actually think "Wariz" is yoruba. Dude is a catfish n because of folks like him Nigeria is fck. I bet he wanted to write Igbokwenu or proudly Igbo (Which he is obligated too) but to amke mockery of another tribe he decides to write something stupid n degrading. Tribalism must stop in Naija!!! say no to folks like Wariz. Flavour is a Nigerian artiste n am proud to be a Nigerian

5. Stan Ukorah says:

Flavour u are the best Act in Africa know matter what. thank you so much for making our Igbo proud as u do this we are proud of you keep representing us.. thank Flavour….God bless nigeria music.

6. Omooba001 says:

sweet music flavour….i cant speak iGBO…But f THAT WE ARE HERE

7. damn! dope video. flavour is so on point. 100% african

8. DeeJay King says:

This is very good I like that fact Flavour brought out the best in Igbo culture and Nigerian culture as a whole. video 10/10 song 10/10. Well done Flavour

9. Emeka says:

i don even forget na music video be this. Tot it was Uti's Trad Wedding. Flavour Ndewo!!!!

10. Sixtus says:

Nice video but me no gbadu that slideshow parole. Watching this with my lights out almost got me blind. Flavour UDO!!!

11. Oluwaphemy says:

He has done it again… Flavour one man battalion. On a replay thou.. Love from the WEST.

12. odogwu-kezzy says:

Ppl like chinasa are always trying 2 cause commotion where peace reigns(check n read her post), I wonda wat prompted dis statement of urs, I jus wonda…. Its jst not necessary.. Think b4 u post !! Nice n sweet video 4rm flavour… Daalu nwanne !

13. Onoriode Armstrong Usio says:

I love my Ada..

14. hmmm says:

Egwu nka amaka
    Video nka amaka
    Ife di nma AMAKA….E bu ezigbo Nwa DI Ala CONFAMED….
    Buru gawa

15. the dude says:

beautiful. left me with a smile.

16. moneymanbestfriend says:

AMAZING JOB BUT FLAVOUR WHERE IS OGENE ENUGU COS I SAW ADAMA NGWO, MISSING 042

17. Someone_Special says:

Colourful, interesting, nice and beautiful concept. Thank you flavour for such a beautiful song and thanks to the video directors for good delivery.

18. owolabz. says:

I have watched FLAVOUR closely and followed every piece of his work, He is hard working i must confess… your award flow is next !!

19. REALSUPERDUPER says:

African things dey sweet shaaaa…

20. silas says:

Dopeness on a hundred

21. Man 2 Man says:

I will marry next year, traditional marriage only.. to me, its more valued than these modern days weddings.. our culture looks much more alive here.. Great!!!

22. I wan marry jooooooooooor the song make you want more. nice video
    boss

23. I always knew dis video was going to be dope…OYOLIMA!

24. ☤✡ Angel Junkie ✡☤ says:

made me appreciate the Igbo culture even more

25. paulmirabilis says:

nice video….another wedding hit song!!!

26. SolitudeDaChosen says:

the video displayed our Nigerian culture in such a resplendent beautiful manner. Kudos to Flavour and to Clarence Peters for the creative direction of this piece. Nice song, great video.

27. DEX says:

Yesss! Finally! Flavour thank you for showcasing our culture in the most exuberant way possible. CP, big ups for another job well done.

28. wat a wedding…luv it <3.

29. mr ibu killed it totally. 042 life.fantastic from flavour. oyorima!

30. Phalaenopsis says:

I love it!!

31. ugoharris says:

Very nice song and Clarence P. really delivered a classic video again 2.

32. BADDO says:

PERFECT SONG

33. For all the interesting facts u didn't know about your celebrities, visit http://morecelebritylowdown.blogspot.com/.

34. Gerie says:

Well done Flavour. I really do admire your skills and talent. The way you always show case our culture in your music is awesome,and the video was quite colourful. Brilliant!!! but permit me to say that there was no much dancing in the video.Dancing in Igbo traditional marriage goes a long way to potray and exhibit our Igbo cultural marriage ceremony. The "adanma" should have twisted her waist very well during the "pekem pekem" chorus.The director of the video should have focused more on the "aso-ebi" girls dancing rather than on you inside the tall tree forest. All the same you did well,I rate your video 50%.

35. Chinedu Ibe says:

Well done Flavour…..but no much dancing in the video. Igbo cultural marriage entails dancing art that showcases the meaning of our traditional marriage. The video director didn't focus well on the aso-ebi girls' dance. and the "Adanma" herself didn't twist her waist well during the "pekem pekem" chorus.

36. Cheals(Wado) says:

IBU

37. Lasbrey Ejehu says:

THIS! Love every bit of this video and the song….Nice :)

38. nicky says:

î can’t miss dis,his S̴̩☺̴̩̩̥̩̩̩̥ lovely

39. Tunde says:

Ada-ada music video by Flavor is what every Ibo person must be proud of… Culture,color,beauty,balance,sublime aesthetics of d Igbo marriage tradition, attention to d details of rite of passage, humor and richness copiously displayed. Great Igbo story, great music video.