FULL Song + Pictures: Ice Prince ft Gyptian – Ma’Gyptian (Magician Remix)

Post by Ovie O, March 4th, 2012

Here’s the full mastered version of “Ma’Gyptian” (Magician Remix) by Ice Prince and Jamaican superstar Gyptian. By now, we should all know about this mammoth collaboration spear-headed by Spinlet. We got a chance to hear a snippet of the unmixed “rough cut” on the behind-the-scenes video clip a couple of days back (You should be able to tell the difference after listening to this).

Look out for the video droppin’ right here very soon. For now, peep the massive joint below. Sweet tune by all standards!

Ma’Gyptian (Produced by Jesse Jagz)

DOWNLOAD

Feel free to check out the official pictures from the video shoot. Credits to Capital Dreams for this one.

51 Responses to “FULL Song + Pictures: Ice Prince ft Gyptian – Ma’Gyptian (Magician Remix)”

1. Elomaina Mafeni says:

KORREKT!

2. maf says:

oN POINT Noni!!

3. Ray Noni says:

haaaaaaaa!!!!!! this tune is hurd,loving this meh.big ups guys………..

4. Chuma A. Chukwuma says:

No Dulling.

5. Chuma A. Chukwuma says:

No Dulling.

6. synomelano says:

sick*

7. @mandem404 says:

Good job with Gyptian nuff blessings to our jamo broda but i still prefer the original…Thank u

8. Tunde 321 says:

Thanks for this mastered version, been suffering all this while with the version on 360nobs.com. btw IcePrince needs to step up his game, he's still behind MI and Jesse in delivery and lyrics

• Sam says:

Lol una like to wash for here.. I am very sure it's one of u notjustok admin dat wrote this comment. Why hate and put another blog on here just admit say you carry last.. Na song we need, no dey use style add pictures wey we no need. Grow Up njo.

9. umar says:

criously i don't feel this song..i prefer the original tho i don't like any of both

10. feshelu says:

jesse jaga is a beast of a producer walahi!

11. 9jafreak says:

Choc Boiz can make good songs. You can't beat them on that!

12. Tunde123 says:

The tunde 321 is a slit. We all know notjustok was late that's your they are adding unnecessary stuffs to discuss post. Dnt talk down another site

• Oladele Ibrahim says:

Lol na ovie and mola write that comment lol. Them dey try retaliate cos artistes ditch notjustok concert for 360 nobbs house party

13. original version better tbh , ders no "girl u hotter dan hell fire"… stil cool though.

14. original version better tbh , ders no "girl u hotter dan hell fire"… stil cool though.

15. Ezeala Onyinyechiconfikoko says:

dis is so cool.

16. feronification says:

i like it

17. naijaXclusive says:

making brain

18. ein says:

The unmastered version on youtube yesterday sounded better to me

19. I cant wait 2 c d video, d pix speaks it all,

20. I cant wait 2 c d video, d pix speaks it all,

21. SLEEK_RICK says:

Seriously, who else thinks Ice Prince's fame has gotten in the way of his pure rap? This dude used to have the most amazing punch lines before he sang Oleku. I always rated him top 3 even though he didn't have an album yet at the time. Granted, Oleku was a banger but since then his rap has just been watered down. That includes M.I. too. At this point I'm not sure M.I. will ever release any other material as good as Talk About It or Illegal Music. I guess I'll have to wait for Illegal Music 2 to make my final judgement.

Just my opinion though.

22. ***ICE PRINCE WELCOMES BABY BOY WITH 20YR OLD STUDENT***.
    Oh, baby! There’s a new daddy on the block: Popular rapper Panshak Zamani, better known as Ice Prince, is now a father…….DOWNLOAD THE HOTTEST TRACK RIGHT NOW BY CLICKING THIS LINK http://hulkshare.com/ti2yon4qowku TO READ FULL STORY CLICK & LIKE THIS LINK http://www.facebook.com/OBI.MAJESTY.

23. ***ICE PRINCE WELCOMES BABY BOY WITH 20YR OLD STUDENT***.

24. Ese Ovietare says:

I luv the rythem of the song iceprince toms up.

25. Ese Ovietare says:

I luv the rythem of the song iceprince toms up.

26. bolaji says:

NJO taking shots at 360Nobs? WOW, way to go.

Well in Nigeria, they are far bigger. We saw that when NIGERIANS ditched your show for theirs.

Shikena!

27. remamezi@yahoo.com says:

I just don’t get what “magyptian” means! Stupid caption jor! Makes no fucking sense even If gyptian is in it! Imagine a song titled “crazy” then yu do a remix with jigga and title it….?? Aside that cool song! Bt Ice shaa..where’s d 1 dt did “badman”,”tonight ft M.I” “overkilling rmx” I need that one! Coz it lOoks like this one’s been too long out the freezer!

28. b.o.b der bar says:

The other version that was in the album is more tight than this one with gyptian to be honest…jesse jags is always on point good work.

29. Wow…so luvly..nyc kp it up.

30. Wow…so luvly..nyc kp it up.

31. uche says:

utter rubbish!! they killed such a lovely song! the original song is a banger … i have no idea what this is!

32. I don't like the hook, the original version was beta bt its nice bt not exactly wat I was expecting.

33. I don't like the hook, the original version was beta bt its nice bt not exactly wat I was expecting.

34. if there is anything that can never be argued….it is one thing – Jesse JAgz is a Damn Good Producer!!!!!