VIDEO: Stonebwoy Talks New Album "Anloga Junction", Keri Hilson & More w/ Paola Audrey
Ahead of the release of his long awaited new album « ANLOGA JUNCTION », Ghana’s music superstar STONEBWOY sat down with media personality & creative consultant Paola Audrey.
The pair discussed critics, his live performances, the popularity of Dancehall music in Ghana, working with Keri Hilson and the Azonto movement among many other topics, in this 2-part interview shot at Afrikrea’s gifthouse in Accra.
In this first chapter of the interview, Stonebwoy reacts to comments on his AfroNation stage performance, his big break in the music industry and why he believes mediocrity and laziness are way too common among urban artists in Ghana.
Check the interview here:
About Paola Audrey
Co-Founder of France’s leading black fashion publication FASHIZBLACK and owner of creative consultancy agency Pannelle & Company, Paola Audrey is a media and creative marketing professional with more than a decade of experience. Based between Abidjan (Cote d’Ivoire) and Paris, she has collaborated with several brands, media houses and high profile personalities. She also produced & hosted pop culture show « Afrique & Pop » for francophone TV network TV5. In 2019, she was featured by Forbes Africa on its « 30 Under 30 » list and in 2020, by Okay Africa on its Top 100 Women list.
- Top Ghana Songs of the Week: Sarkodie - Stonebwoy - E.L
- VIDEO: Stonebwoy ft. Keri Hilson - Nominate
- VIDEO: Stonebwoy ft. Alicai Harley – Understand
- VIDEO: Adina ft. Stonebwoy – Take Care of You
- Adomaa ft. Stonebwoy – Boom Boom Boom
- VIDEO: Stonebwoy – African Party
- VIDEO: Stonebwoy ft. Chivv & Spanker – Good Morning
- VIDEO: Stonebwoy – Sobolo
- Stonebwoy Shows Naija How To Parte The Ghanaian Way | Watch VIDEO
- VIDEO: Stonebwoy – More