Overview of Zoro – Iheanacho (Prod. Skelly)
Uber talented indigenous rapper – Zoro, shows off his musical prowess once again with the release of new single dubbed “Iheanacho“.
Zoro exposes his talent on this new high life joint, spiced with strings from high-profile guitarist, Fiokee. It is his first official official single of the year and it serves as a follow-up to his previous single ‘Hallelujah‘. Mind you, Zoro has been involved in a few singles this year, the likes of ‘Joro‘ by Big A, ‘AkpaAza‘ by Tidinz and ‘Bread Ati Ewa‘ by Terry Apala.
‘Iheanacho‘ was produced by Skelly, mixed and mastered by the multi-talented Mixx Monsta.
Check it out below…
Our love no go ever finish eh! 😘🎶
- Sarkodie ft. Joey B – Legend
- Skales – Ego (Prod. Chopstix)
- Falz ft. Dice Alies – Alakori
- Save Fame ft. Jaywon & Natty – My Way
- Walshy Fire ft. Mr Eazi & Kranium – Call Me
- DJ Kamol ft. Oritse Femi – Gbese
- Fiokee X Alternate Sound – Dumebi (Live Version)
- Kizz Daniel – Eko (Prod. Philkeyz)
- Jaywon – Aje (Remix Part 1) ft. Barry Jhay & Lyta
- Ladipoe – Devil You Need (Freestyle)
- Erigga ft. Yung6ix & Sami – More Cash Out
- Olamide – Oil & Gas (Official Video)
- Orezi – My Queen (Official Video)
- Seriki – Marry Me (Official Video)
- GreyC – Sere (Prod. Killertunes)
- Mz Kiss – Razz Like That (Freestyle)
- Mr Eazi – Thank You (Prod. GuiltyBeatz)
- Runtown – International Badman Killa