Overview of Phyno – Agu
The Beast from the East! ?
After bagging multiple endorsement deals lately, Nigerian heavyweight indigenous Rapper – Phyno, offers his first single for the year entitled “Agu“.
“Agu” is a mid-tempo captivating tune which has a wonderful transition of Igbo, Pidgin and English language. The song was produced by ace producer – Tspize, mixed and mastered by Mixx Monsta AKA Selebobo.
This tune is highly recommended for your playlist, check it out below and thank me later!
Even if i no get kobo…
Abo bi gan ne tim bombo…
Cos me i no wan see sorrow…
I prefer make i ride solo…
You know say anywhere we dey, afia na zu…
For more info, tracks and videos, check out Phyno’s NotjustOk Page
A few of Phyno‘s top music include:
- Phyno – Oil + Iyilu Ife
- Phyno – Iwa ft. Tekno
- Phyno – Nwa ft. Wale
- Phyno – Onyeoma ft. Olamide
- Chief Obi – Na You ft. Phyno
- Ice Prince – Feel Good ft. Phyno & Falz
- Tidinz – Akpa Aza ft. Phyno & Zoro
- Masterkraft x Phyno x Selebobo – La La La
- DJ Prince – Piom Pion ft. Olamide & Phyno
- Rudeboy – Double Double ft. Olamide & Phyno