M.anifest Talks Simi, M.I VS Vector, Naija Jollof And More on Correct 104.3 FM | Video
Ghanaian rapper M.anifest recently visited Nigeria to kick off a press run. Here, he makes an appearance on Lagos radio station Correct 104.3 FM.
Hosted by Rabony on his show titled "Cha Cha", he delivers some insight on his music career, life in Ghana, and much more.
Correct FM being a pidgin based radio station, the interview was held entirely in pidgin English, with M.anifest responding in Ghanaian pidgin.
He also addresses his just dropped collaboration with Simi titled "Big Mad", his upcoming project, the difference between Naija and Ghana Jollof, and his opinion the M.I Abaga vs. Vector beef.
On the M.I/Vector beef: "Dem no dey fear, so that be good. If you be a rapper you no for fear, you for fit speak your mind how you dey see things. Then you for use skill take talk your mind. The two of dem get the skill. So e be good. Competition never bad give anybody".
To check out all the other gems the rapper dropped, watch the interview below.
MORE RELATED CONTENTS
- X3M Music Announces Simi's Departure Following Expiration of Recording Contract
- Olamide Welcomes 2nd Child With Partner In U.S
- Finally! Ycee Reveals Tracklist & Release Date for Upcoming Album
- VIDEO: Dammy Krane - Amen
- Davido Shares First Photo of Himself & His Son ? | See Video
- VIDEO: Demmie Vee - Surulere
- Ray BLK, Kenya's Blinky Bill, Ghana’s Joey B, DJ Cuppy And The Legendary Sir Shina Peters Join Line Up for GidiFest 2019