Overview of Naira Marley - Soapy (Prod. Rexxie)
The Marlians movement architect - Naira Marley, serves a brand new banger which he titled "Soapy".
Weeks after releasing 'Opotoyi (Marlians)', Naira Marley enters vex mode as he comes through with yet another banger. He's definitely one of the hottest artistes in Nigeria this year thus far, he's worthy to be included in the discussion. This new output serves as his sixth single for the year, following Opotoyi (Marlians), Why, Am I A Yahoo Boy (feat. Zlatan), Illuminati (feat. Zlatan) and Royal Rumble (feat. Lil Kesh).
The song was produced by highly talented record producer, Rexxie. Just like 'Zanku' by Zlatan, 'Soapy' comes with a new dance, get ready to gbe body.
Check it out and share your thoughts below!
This boy definitely has no mannaz, banger upon banger, he's on fire bro!⚡️?
- Mr Eazi - Supernova (Prod. E-Kelly)
- LK Kuddy – Laye (Prod. Young Jonn)
- Blaqbonez – Best Rapper In Africa
- Ruffcoin ft. Rudeboy – Yati Yati (Official Video)
- Oseino – Egwueji
- Camidoh – The Way (prod. Kitoko Sound)
- VIDEO: Sona – PePe
- Maleke – Pay U (Prod. by FamilySound)
- Airboy – Tell You (Official Video)
- Kido Blanko ft. Tekno – Sugar
- DJ Bode ft. Oladips – God’s Will
- Asa – Good Thing
- Afro B ft. French Montana – Joanna (Drogba) [Remix]
- Magnito ft. Falz – If To Say I Be Girl Ehn
- Diamond Platnumz – Kanyaga
- Dot G Adedotun – Sukus
- Strongman ft. M.anifest – Ups And Down
- Medikal ft. Joey B & Kofi Mole – Drip (Medikal Diss)
- DJ Kaywise – Kana Special Mix
- Strongman – Immortal (Medikal Diss)
- Teffy – Upside Down
- Prettyboy D.O – Dey Go Hear Wehh
- Medikal – Last Burial (Strongman Diss)
- Kizz Daniel - Eko (Prod. Philkeyz)
- Mayorkun ft. Kizz Daniel - True
- Blaqmo - Hold Something
- Soft ft. Wizkid - Money (Remix)
- Strongman - Immortal (Medikal Diss)
- Starboy Terri - Non-Stop (Prod. Killertunes)
- Ice Prince ft. M.I Abaga, Sarkodie, Kaligragh Jones & Kwesta - Feel Good (Remix)
- Lyta - Monalisa (Prod. Killertunes)
- Swae Lee X Drake - Won't Be Late (Prod. Tekno)