WORLD PREMIERE: 9ice VS P-Square - All The Way

...And the award for "Hustler of the year" goes to..... *drumroll*..... 9ice!

It still surprises me how much materials he has dished out over the last 12months or so. He dropped "Tradition", started working on "Tradition II", "Versus" and "Bashorun Gan"; releasing several videos in between. Once again, he's decided to put out another track off the "Versus" album featuring P-Square titled "All The Way".

This is one very sweet track that will be on repeat for a long time! Expect the release of "Versus" and "Bashorun Ga" in December.

9ice

Produced By Cheepho

[audio:http://www.notjustok.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/9ice-vs-P-Square-All-The-Way-NJO.mp3|titles=9ice vs P-Square - All The Way (NJO)]
Notify of
guest
104 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
christy
christy

nice tune all d way

Jay
Jay
9 years ago

WOW...GREAT GREAT TUNE....ALL THE WAY, NO DELAY...9ICE IS HITTING US HARD...GOD BLESS HIM..A GREAT TALENT IS NOT HARD TO IDENTIFY!!!!

hollalaykan
hollalaykan
9 years ago

very classic tune. message was on point ... shows his diversity ... God bless you Adigun ... God will see you thru for sure .... the whole Naija will love this.. Ibo self join

dapo
dapo

maaaaaaaaaaad tune

sheyi
sheyi
9 years ago

even when 9ice shared the link of this song on twitter,is it still a notjustok exclusive lmao.....lovely song....

exclusive ko inclusive ni......

fesh
fesh
9 years ago

nice tune...this album will be mad nice!

andrerw
andrerw
9 years ago

9ice 9ice Adigun..u r a FACKIN TALENT...musiv is 10 over 10..stay away from controversies pls..omo 9ice is coming bck wit vennom..

francis
francis
9 years ago

its a nice song done by two good artistzzz out of 9ja! BBBBBBBBBBBBuuuuuuuuuut! why do they always repeat words form their OLD songssssssss that just fuckzzz it up men.Guys i like ur old song too much just leave the the old old and move on too sometin new GODDAMNIT shiiiiiiiiit! like all the way......let it be allll and come with new WORDs and stop sound like u guys are short of words....men i they VEX men

Tokunbo Fagboye
Tokunbo Fagboye
9 years ago

Bigz tune ,bra bra bra ,damn two of naija's finest ,i'm glad to witness the much awaited collaboration between P square and Bashorun GAA of Yorubaland my homeboy 9ice .This is my Xmaz party tune.Haters take a back seat and drink poison

aderemi
aderemi

nice song u try

Hangout
Hangout
9 years ago

Nice song. P-square blazed this song with something else. As for 9ice he delivered but still has not been able to prove me wrong that he's fading away. No beef though. I am a huge 9ice fan but in recent times I've been having doubts about his music. "9ice's album to drop does not create the buzz to shake up the industry. The likes of Neato C, M.I and Ice Prince are about to drop their albums and you can feel it in the air. Just my opinion. All in all, I like this song.

jiii
jiii
9 years ago

9ice is confused ...dont rush ursef to blow again ..when u make gongo aso not ur power u blow up now u want to blow by force make junks pls take it easy just advise

NwaDiAla
NwaDiAla

See Collabo ..Nonsense, Angle 90, ...Nothing do una Ogini di

Kenn
Kenn
9 years ago

Izit me or did i see...Banky W, M.I, D'banj, 2face and Mode 9 in that poster?? LOL...Niz song tho really feeling it...//

@dresal
Reply to  Kenn

yeah..... ur right.... i thnk d album will include songs with d'banj nd banky w nd odas.... we ave seen d ones with m.i, mode 9, da grin, nd naw psqaure....

toney
toney
9 years ago

9ice is cool,but all is songs so far dat he dropped is all bragging rights to me ,Empty message.not the same 9ice we once know.listen to asa 9ice .be cool bro.we need messages not bragging ........

Keke&D1
Keke&D1
9 years ago

def. a J-Martin's beat.....Nyc tune all the way!!

Maruta
Maruta
9 years ago

GREAT SONG!!!! one of my favourite song of the year..Great message

fishyguy
fishyguy
9 years ago

all d way wit nice on dis...meletititi

FBS
FBS

ALL THE WAY BABA!
We are going HIGHER!!!
NO DELAY!

142
142
9 years ago

This guy is really talented, he keeps impressing with great tunes!

kay
kay
9 years ago

of course they are running out of lyrics.
Did you just realise it?
mediocrity is reigning.

Funsho
Funsho
9 years ago

Must u lots be negative....? did u listen or u no get ears? They jst mentioned some songs they did in the past and they did NOT REPEAT any lyrics....or are u deaffffffff? Na wa ooo

jo oooo
jo oooo
9 years ago

another gbosa hit oooo....this one go start to dey top chart oooo

MusiqSoul-Ja
MusiqSoul-Ja

PSquare sha.....

dem dey make ibo sweet sha....

o ko sie me.....

E lekwa nazu...

lovely...

007
007
9 years ago

u are a dumb fuck...sing urs foolish pubic hair

Dsam
Dsam
9 years ago

9ice! your voice is getting so irritating, can someone please advise you to limit the rate you smoke KPOLI ? and please stop taking us back to your old songs because we are done with them so give something to applaud you with.

I am just a fan and so concerned. Nice tune i must say....

Zulu
Zulu

Dude is back...

DJ_Jizzle
9 years ago

Expected to hear..''J Martins''..like 20 seconds into the track..Nice Tune tho'..been on repeat for 1 hr 14..minz now..& counting..

Mike Olugbenga
Mike Olugbenga
9 years ago

The truth about this song/you are free to crucify me after you read my comment.
Beat by J Martins and still same recycled beat
Verse by 9ice = out of lyrics and fading away just like some one said, nothing new from his lyrics.
P Square = Disappointing by still recycling same lyrics from old songs.

Take off or away the name of the artists involved and replace it with a ordinary imagination of an upcoming artiste , this song will not get any where.
Nothing fantastic about it, its just a average song.

hitman
hitman
9 years ago

abeg tell dem make dem hear

Nexie
Nexie
9 years ago

dis song is below expectation just like a skit in an album... 9ice wats happening pls go back to the drawing board.I didnt feel the psquare impact on it either. this is notjustok 9ice its below average... Am not a hater I have all 9ice's songs have downloaded this too but I guess if we want 9ice to last long the way the great icon King Sunny Ade has lasted in the industry even Fela in his death, we should call a spade a spade. He has to revamp his style.

Da-Boss
Da-Boss

9ice Oshe but this artwork ehn......U get Mouth o..Nice tune

G-SON1
G-SON1
9 years ago

Kay & Francis, u guys are just mother fuckers. Can u sing d National Anthem not to even compose a song. here u are castigating and criticizing. u dumb ass

G-SON1
G-SON1
9 years ago

can u please define junks, motherfucker, u smell like pussy

Kezy
Kezy
9 years ago

P-Square, Da Bomb and 9ice, nice one but i really don't understand the MI, Dbanj, Tuface, Banky W and Mode Nine's dragging your shirt while ur standing on top? I hope your not telling us your da best. Though your one amongst da best but not the Best.

Any Way (ice once again Nice one with My Guys P-Square.

Kezy

ill
ill
9 years ago

any one who says this song is not a hit si iro(get out),p-square thank u for blessing this track and good job 9ice.As for all dem haters u guys should kick bucket

ILL
ILL
9 years ago

this is not a j-,martins beat dude,dont say shit u dont knw.listen to the song again towards the end you will hear the name of the produce and nxt tym u want to critiizise get ur facts right.PUNK

Dele
Dele
9 years ago

U ought to have seen the blood and guts on 360nobs based on an article on 9ice yesterday ...even lalaboi from here had 2 comment

9ice is losing it ..his voice is tired. He does need rest ...liking the beats of the song though.

obj
obj
9 years ago

the words are still catchy so whats ure problem really

godfather
godfather
9 years ago

this one doesnt make it for me

Sandra uche
Sandra uche

NICE SONG..GOOD MUSIC

luba
luba
9 years ago

I agree with you zulu 9ice is back. Marriage separation, Negative publication from the press, radio stations these days don't play his music deh rather play what deh want, enemies behind hidden name and articles but still he refuses to give up. All the way just keep praising the lord. Top 4 remain the same, 2 baba, p square, 9ice and D'banj. No one comes near!

romeo
romeo
9 years ago

how stupid some people can be to sell their pride and sincerity 4 fame and fortune.

funkybaby
funkybaby

@song

CRAP!!

what is nice about this song, biko?

na me na me
na me na me
9 years ago

Folkz This song is tight na at least the tune is somrthin P-square always dey like . and the song is produced by CHEEPHO not J Martins k

Tmonei
Tmonei
9 years ago

this is a very good tune.........and I guess it was produced by the Psquare crew cos their signature is written all over it.......this is a classic case of a comeback................dis is calm after the storm............he simply kept his head low and let his music do the talking........

9ice, keep repping..........

goke
goke
9 years ago

J Martins did not produce this track

@OvieO
9 years ago

Guys! This song was produced by Cheepho, and not J. Martins as many have said. The post has been updated with that bit of info to avoid any further confusion.

hollalaykan
hollalaykan
9 years ago

Please peepz.. the album cover has been on since earlier this year... before Dagrin's Demise so its not in anyway a sign of rudeness or trying to say he's the best.. Its just an Art and am sure the title of the album says it all ... VERSUS ... recently on Gidilounge there was and still a poll that says people should vote for who killed the track FI MI LE rmx most amongst the 3 Artiste that rep the song ... this tells us that if an Artiste is featuring in a song he/she shld be prepared to kill… Read more »

ODDY BABA
ODDY BABA
9 years ago

I dont think he is loosing it. Every artist has his down turns. I think 9ice sings good music and he makes sense; now, thats where he would have problems with most of the shallow minded peeps of this generation who want to listen to nothing but sex, club, money, swagger, etc. 9ice cuts across generational gaps, my popsy listened to Shakashiki and was astounded. 9ice wont fade away cos quality doesnt fade away!