Notjustok.com in association with G.R.A.P Music present the King Kong Rap Contest.
After the success of King Kong, there was a massive demand from fans and other rappers for the King Kong instrumental. Vector decided that it would be a good idea to release the King Kong Instrumental and put a contest around it to allow upcoming rappers anywhere in Africa rap over it for an opportunity to get an official Vector feature on the Winner’s single.
See the Instructions, Prizes, How to Enter and Judging information below.
Good Luck to all Rappers! Now lets see whos has the hottest barz and flow to win the Vector feature.
- Be Creative
- There are no boundaries to the theme of your remix so don’t feel creatively boxed in
- Deadline for Submission is July 5 2015
- The Winner Gets a Vector feature on their own single
How to Enter
- DOWNLOAD The Instrumental for King Kong
- Record your Remix to the King Kong instrumental and mix it as well as you can
- Upload your remix to Mynotjustok.com
- Make sure you Title your song [Your Artist Name] – #KingKongContest
- Tag (Enter in the Tag Field) your mix #KingKongRapContest when uploading to Mynotjustok.com
- Use the Cover Art Here and attach it to your uploaded Remix on Mynotjustok.com
- Go To Your Remix and Share it with ALL your Friends and Fans!
- Email the link of your song to ContestAtNotjustokDotCom
The Playlist below will be updated when entries for the contest are submitted, so verify your remix is in the playlist after you have submitted it via email.