DOWNLOAD:KCEE - Bureau De Changer (Prod. by Dr. Amir) –notjustOk

KCEE – Bureau De Changer (Prod. by Dr. Amir)

Post by Demola OG, February 16th, 2016

kcee - bureau de changer

KCEE returns with a new TUNE titled Bureau De Changer, a relevant title in the current Nigerian economy.

Five Star General, KCEE is the standard, international Bureau De Changer.

On the heels of the hugely successful collaborative single ‘Ebeano,’ The serial Five Star hitmaker releases his first song for 2016. The Dr. Amir – produced ‘Bureau De Changer’ brings the trademark groove in a hybrid sound where Pop, percussion meets heavy highlife-sque trumpeting.

The limpopo king gets a new name, Enter the life with the new Alhaji Naira!

18 responses to “KCEE – Bureau De Changer (Prod. by Dr. Amir)”

1. Someone_Special says:

Kcee looking for that Harrysong "Reggae blues" kind of hit. This song does not suit him at all.

2. Swaley says:

I have never sat thru an entire kcee song my whole life and am very fuxxing proud of that, if I may say so.

1) For starters what type of name be Kcee…#SUSPECT!

2) Secondly he has a very funny dancing style that looks like he is suffering from anal clinches rather than phallic convulsions!

3) What on earth is he ever singing about…..he hasn't made a single spiritual song his whole carreer just a bunch of renditions!

4) dress sence it too flamboyant/ and the light skin isn't helping either!

5) my conclusion of this guy, he is either actually CAMEROONIAN like DENCIA….or a very queer Nigerian!

3. Kevin says:

Has anyone noticed that Kcee's songs dont last upto 4 months and they are gone?… as in gone for good?

4. Nametalkam says:

hmm BUREAU DE CHANGER ? Kcee your next Track na (I LOVE YOU BOKO HARAM MASTER) LOL

5. Winston Balagare says:

It's not Kcee's worst song, but it's definitely not his finest moment. And is it just me, or is he mispronouncing the hell out of the word "bureau"? Anyway, I hope Kcee gets back into stride with where he was just a few years ago. There's no denying that he was on a hot streak when he was dropping gems like "Pull Over" and "Hakuna Matata". That's the Kcee I want to hear again. Part of me wonders if Kcee has fallen victim to the "Marriage Curse" that affects so many great musicians.

6. cute says:

This na Classic jam

7. OKEY says:

this guy surpose be tailor,.wat d f***k is he doing music for

8. binbz says:

Kcee is trying his best.at least he produced something, sing a song before you criticize someone else’s own.@someone special. Shout out 2 knee, I’m feeling ur bureau de changer. And Winston balagare pronounce your own “bureau” nah.mttcheeeew,

9. binbz says:

Kcee is trying his best.at least he produced something, sing a song before you criticize someone else’s own.@someone special. Shout out 2 kcee, I’m feeling ur bureau de changer. And Winston balagare pronounce your own “bureau” nah.mttcheeeew,

10. dabby says: