VIDEO: GT Da Guitarman – Save Me

Post by Ovie O, January 22nd, 2014

“Ember Entertainment presents the official video for GT the Guitarman‘s self produced soulful ballad – SAVE ME off his soon to be released BAKED album directed by Ace cinematographer Akin Alabi.  Prod by FREQ

“No one is and should ever feel indispensable, but faith brings that special creature our way who eventually turns out to be the best thing that has and can ever happen to us. We know deep down in our soul that letting them go will only mean we settling for less. Happy new year – GT the Guitarman.

GT Da Guitarman Save Me Art

DOWNLOAD

YouTube Preview Image

13 Responses to “VIDEO: GT Da Guitarman – Save Me”

1. jojo says:

I like it…

2. Gyang says:

I clicked on this link with a pessimistic mind set, asking funny questions like why the long name 'GT The Guitarman' , What does he have to sing, Obi Asika and the rest should come to your rescue, 'this one wants to sing one sorrow song again 'but all that changed after I listened till the very end.

I like the song, very matured, the production is well above par. Wished the Red Lips-Kiss was placed much lower (Lower lower sef).

It not a waste of time, and I am sure you'd love it as well

3. paulmirabilis says:

No homo but I've always been in love with this guy and his music!

4. great says:

Have been following GT since general pype's – champion remix. Clean polished artiste WITH TALENT… different from the pack and that sets him apart. Will definitely buy your album GT…we need more of this in this pathetic era of naija abundant mediocre music production…(with the few talented being misplaced).

5. @Damygurl says:

Ayee! GT always delivers…..Father Lord, Plz help him to blow BIG

6. MusikFreak says:

Oh my God…See music…This song is totally on point..I pray this song open the right doors for you..IN JESUS NAME!

7. abrokenlife says:

GT looking so so good!
    His best song since 'Hustle' and already on first listening feels like an All-Time Classic.
    And Akin Alabi 2.0 is simply brilliant: already in for Video of the Year!

8. omonaija says:

Ovie abeg, HEADLINE this song now.

This could be the best song of 2014 already

9. Blue c says:

save me just saved me too, definately goin to b one of the best jam of d year…GT, God bless ur hustle!!!

10. Omo-T says:

Ds is definitely a world class piece. U nailed it & I knw it will rock d world