VIDEO: The Zara Gretti Story by Fuse Focus

Post by Demola OG, January 10th, 2014

This video brought a tear to my eye mostly because of Zara’s strength and positive attitude/energy as she fights to overcome MS

I pray that she overcomes this disease, fulfills her purpose in life and follow through with her passion with good success.

Deep and emotional piece on Zara by Fuse Focus. I would like to hear your thoughts on Zara’s story.

YouTube Preview Image

We should all count our blessings and realize that there is always hope as long as we are alive.

13 Responses to “VIDEO: The Zara Gretti Story by Fuse Focus”

1. FIRST-KILL-UR-FADA says:

Wooow this Gurl is just too lively,Lovely and real….Love…God is your strength Zara#..

2. Simple says:

She's decided to make her life worthy of every moment she lives and breathes. What an inspiration and beauty she is inside and outside. She is strong, determined and a winner and she definitely would LIVE a life full with quality and longevity. Love you as well zara. Keep shining

3. Big Black says:

Great attitude, wonderful spirit, bubbly gurl, so full of life, death is very far from you Zara. You will see your children's children in JESUS name.

4. DJGaf2nice says:

Wow! Am I the only one who thinks Wizkid looks like this lady ?

5. paulmirabilis says:

I almost cried while watching this. She oozes so much excitement and energy. I love her and her spirit. I pray God stay with her all through her challenges(Amen)

6. Kilonshele says:

God bless her soul…luv her

7. Fab says:

GOD will heal you my sister!!! I beg you to visit SCOAN with the believe that GOD will heal you. Please visit T.B Joshua's church, I have seen many miracles and I believe GOD will heal you.

8. monsta de pensacola says:

God will Heal u Zara………..Insha Allah!!!

9. Italia says:

U'll surely b healed… Just hang on dere… God will prov Himself…. To close up, are u sure u and Wizkid aren't related?

10. @ZaraGretti says:

hi my loves, please forgive me if the comment shows 3 times.

1st off GOD bless you all for your love.

Physically, I'm not standing right now but GOD created this warrior. Things are bound to change. As per WizKid, he's my brother…spiritually? lol

Bless up