Cobhams Asuquo – Ordinary People

Post by Demola OG, January 1st, 2014

Quality Gospel single from Super Producer/Musician Cobhams Asuquo titled Ordinary People.

Cobhams Asuquo (real name Cobhams Emmanuel Asuquo) is a Nigerian- born musician with an enviable track record in (music) production, writing, and singing. Previously signed to Sony/ATV UK publishing as a songwriter, Cobhams, is also the CEO of Cobhams Asuquo Music Production (CAMP); a music label and production company that serves as a home to Bez and Stan Iyke. He has also in his repetoire, extensive production work for numerous other notable Christian and secular artistes for the past 12 years.

Cobhams ventured out from the producers’ seat and into the vocal booth in 2011, to put some of his most loved songs into an inspiring, uplifting self-published contemporary Christian album. The first single of the album is called Ordinary People.

Ordinary People is a testament to the latent power in the common man. In this song, Cobhams Asuquo calls to everyone to give to the best of their ability in the daily journey of life.

This is a message delivered straight from the heart of one who knows; Cobhams was born blind and has achieved all he has by sheer determination, willpower and faith in God.

‘…We are all ordinary people with ordinary desires, demands, strengths and expectations: but we are all capable of doing extra-ordinary things…” Cobhams Asuquo

ample5

DOWNLOAD

28 Responses to “Cobhams Asuquo – Ordinary People”

1. O. O. says:

Well, Cobhams makes music. Noisemakers, we're entertained too o, no vex.

2. paulmirabilis says:

Cobhams is the perfect example of what I call the quintessential musician

3. Ms Chatty Chatty says:

Sweet music..

4. Omowuyi says:

This is genius.

5. Bigmouth says:

Respect!!
    Clean Musik

6. DEX says:

I am greatly inspired by this man right here. I mean considering his story, no one I mean NO ONE has any excuse whatsoever to not be the best they can be. Beautiful music. That's the way it's done.

7. This is wonderful. Simply Beautiful and inspiring! Jesus

8. Big Black says:

what a message, what a song, beautiful delivery

9. God Bless You Cohbams. Great Music and just a fair way to start the year.

10. 9jafreak says:

This man is a genius and a legend

Such an emulatable emblem

11. Phalaenopsis says:

Chineke mee!! Cohbams, I gbuola mmadu!! This is so beautiful – in every sense of the word. U are a truly gifted and free spirit. Thanks for sharing this beautiful song of love with us this new year.

12. CRUSIFIXO says:

NICE ONE, I'VE ALWAYS LOVE THIS GUY…………

13. Abdu Jackson says:

to me kcee is the men

14. THANK GOD A NIGERIAN IS FINALLY SINGING!! I HOPE HE WILL OPEN THE DOOR OF SUCCESS TO OTHER NIGERIANS WHO REALLY WOULD LOVE TO SING. PLEASE NIGERIANS SHOULD START SINGING….. WE DON HEAR, JINJA, SWAGGER AND IKEBE FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS, ITS TIME TO STEP UP.
    HAPPY NEW 2014!

15. Simple says:

cobhams is this cobhams is that, cobhams is a genius yet the comment here is not more than 12 as i type 2 days after it was posted. I have come to the conclusion that Nigerians love good things but prefer the empty ones. Let us continue to pay lip service to genuine talent and expect the industry to grow beyond mediocre level. Una do well

16. Omotayo says:

when did music stop being like this *sighs*

17. Captian says:

wow, I knew it was going to be good, before I clicked on play. But my goodness this is amazing, matches and exceeds any standards. Gospel music at its best.

18. TRUTH says:

GOD Bless You, If a Man with no Sight Can Share this Kind of Inspirational Music, What is wrong with our Other Artiste, i hope we can all embrace good music…. GOD Bless You CObhams, GOD Bless GOD!

19. Window says:

Cobhams has been a don since teytey. I'd heard this song performed live over the years but the studio cut has far surpassed what I heard. The choir, the layering, the progression!
    His musical style is impeccable, his story is inspirational. More power to you Cobhams.

20. What more can i say….you once again remind us of what music is all about. You not just talk the talk..YOU WALK THE WALK. Blessed by you and your music. Thank you COBIZZY!

21. LouisOkinGs says:

There'S a DifferencE b/w QualitY & QuantitY, & CobhamS iS onE oF thE feW artisT iN naijA thaT caN dO a qualitY sonG…#MusicaLgeniuS!!!

22. Ms Mode says:

You better sing cohbams!!! my goodness…the message…the voice…the entirety…..AMAZING!!!! My Lord! I have no words!! God bless your heart Sir!

23. Flexy says:

Wow! Sir Cobhams is a blessing to Nigeria and also to mankind! :)
    We are grateful for this inspiring song and gift Cobhams!
    I always say there's no excuse for failure

24. olar says:

master piece from the master himself….more grease bro..cheers.

25. segun says:

Ordinary to extraordinary indeed. Lovely inspiring song.