Sarkodie – Ordinary Love ft. Tiwa Savage

Post by Ovie O, December 31st, 2013

A few months ago, Sarkodie and Tiwa Savage made it clear in an exclusive interview that they were working on a song together. The collaboration titled “Ordinary Love” is one of the songs on Sark’s just-released album Sarkology.

This is International standard Hip-Hop/R&B. Listen below.

Sarkodie Sarkology Art

DOWNLOAD

10 Responses to “Sarkodie – Ordinary Love ft. Tiwa Savage”

1. Nametalkam says:

Sarkodie 9ja Na Your Second Home No Doubt

2. saidbappah says:

I'm loving this.. Toh badd!

3. osazuwa85 says:

SARKODIEEEEEE…YOU ARE THE BEST RAPPER IN AFRICA NO CONTEST

4. Pop Quiz: name the classic tune sampled in this track.

5. Cheals(Wado) says:

Let us set the record straight, Sarkodie is the best rapper in Ghana as of 12/31/2013. M.I is the best rapper in Naija as of 12/31/2013. Who is African's best rapper tie Sarkodie and M.I. Case closed.

• D'eksel says:

who told you M.I is the best rapper in naija? how many artist album you don listen to? yeye, i beg, m.i my ass….where vector, jesse jagz, phenom, mode nine, terry da rap man…oga i beg go sleep.

• Cheals(Wado) says:

All of them dey rear mirror for M.I's eye, let's transcend to abroad you have rappers like Drake, Rick Ross, The Game, J cole, Future, to name the least who are making hits but their portfolio is no where compared to Jay Z. So Jay Z who hasn't released an album for a minute is still the best rapper there is. Do the similarities, what Jay Z is to American M.I is to Nigeria. Fuck outta here.

6. Nice effort. You can can never go wrong wit Tiwa Savage on your track. As usual, good delivery from Sarkodie.

Guys, check on Dr. SID's Siduction album review. Happy New Year y'all!

7. Big Black says: