VIDEO: Sean Tizzle – Komole

Post by lalaboiy, December 11th, 2013

Here’s the video to the massive tune by arguable one of the biggest revelations of the industry in 2013. Its “Komole” by Sean Tizzle and its directed by Aje filmworks.

The much anticipated video for KOMOLE is finally here.shot in an 80″s styled beginning,the comic video tells a tale of SEAN TIZZLE”s musical career.it reflects the rough and early times of the star act and further transits to this present day of stardom and affluence.

Shot in locations in the south-west region of Nigeria,this wonderful video was styled by IYOBOSA,still photography by HORPLOAD WORKS and directed by the amazing AJE FILMWORKS

- Lalaboiy

YouTube Preview Image

30 Responses to “VIDEO: Sean Tizzle – Komole”

1. Man 2 Woman says:

This dude ugly, Sha! LOL.. I like the vintage looks on the vid..

2. LakersGang says:

This is real man … congrats for yo' new car ~ you about to paint the town red. Happy birthday homie. bless up

3. timeless says:

aje is now tha new boss!!!

4. OLOPA says:

lovely video and nice concept not too crazy about the song tho,SEAN TIZZLE i guess you will see this, with your 3rd track out i guess your booking fee would have gone up to 3million since you were looking for 2million to come to dublin for 2tracks,wish you the best of luck in your career

• Oluomo says:

see beef oo. na value wey you like you like you go place on yourself oga ade. free sean abeg.

• OLOPA says:

Make the guy go slow jare,wetin be beef? if na so 2baba start he go get fans? abi no be we beg sultan to leave that song shole wey he steal for am? you better shut up or we spill more garri for here

5. MrUnkpe says:

Ibadan My town,Ibadan My City..Thank You Aje Jare…..Aje Oluwa Bless U,Sean Tizzle Went Hard On This,Detunez No Go Kill Us With Beat Sha…All What I Know Is Difference Mehn….Difference Ent

• awon temi +1 Jare, omo ibadan kini show? omo gbagbe IB na lowkey flex i prefer it to Lag. everything on budget,cheap beer, fewer fake babes, sure guys,clean air and now dem don get Shoprite. This na Aje second video for that zone meaning that guy sabi good scene by taking it to the Old OYO empire.

• Sauce says:

That granite stone wall at the hotel scene was nostalgic for me…I'm guessing that was Premier Hotel in Apata. OMG..I miss home.

6. @owosenii says:

not a bad video but not so enjoyable, they were trying to pull a bebedi alhaja by sexy steel ft vector kinda video. This music video has made me appreciate the bebedi alhaja video even more. Whoever directed that bebedi alhaja video has made AJE look like a 'novice' as regards to this Komole video, AJE is a great video director no doubt. This is my 'own' opinion, quote that line b4 u attack me. Bless!

7. Findout says:

This AJE guy is the best right now…he is consistent. Been checkin his videos out and he is not even getting proper recognition. God bless sean for dis madt tune and aje for the lovely video concept.

8. paulmirabilis says:

I love the video's concept. nice and unique song

• Naija Realist says:

"if you leave me I go die", "anyting you want i go buy","roll ur waist" "laka dis laka dat"… "baby komole"… it's a nice tune but did u say unique?

9. efrebor efrebor says:

nice video and speaking of sean tizzle…can someone just tell this n!gga to stop using that faggotery filter on his instagram? get an iphone and use correct filter…his pictures are annoying AF!!!

10. this is the kind of goodness I need in my day!

11. Drey Dj says:

WOW ! AMAZING VIDEO ! & LUV D SONG !

12. Mc Jerry (I.N.Y.B) says:

nice concept.. makes me remember that sexy steel and Vector song, that old skool video was better than this tho. Nice job overall

13. kenneth says:

Sean Tizzle's Head……

14. owolabz says:

Epic video, the Guinness bottles, the story line, the old skool attire and they shot the video in IB..
    I feel our artists should always bring us home !!

Welldone Tizzle

15. Obie says:

nice video, very creative and shows how talented u are, I swear I love the old skool swag Sean

16. jaybleeng says:

lol err body with a fuqqed up hair/hairLine

17. teewhye says: