OFFICIAL: Ice Prince – I Swear ft. French Montana

Post by Ovie O, September 9th, 2013

With his sophomore album – Fire of Zamani – set to drop before the end of 2013, Chocolate City rapper Ice Prince releases a new international single featuring Moroccan-American Hip-Hop superstar French Montana. with additional vocals by EME act Shaydee.

I like the reggae feel to this one.

Looking forward to the joint with Wale and the #FOZ album!

Ice Prince French Montana I Swear

**UPDATED**

Produced by Chopstix [DOWNLOAD] – **NO TAGS**

86 Responses to “OFFICIAL: Ice Prince – I Swear ft. French Montana”

1. badguy says:

I ce I don’t do complain abuat songs becus am an upcoming artist who lean from. What people. Up dere do. wen u do a good song even if some bad people we talk rubbish singgers dat no songs we apreaciat it. I don’t no d reazing why u let dat out but as long as ur vois is. Consind for ur name not to be distroid u woulding have let dem do dat. pls don’t do dat again and rework on dat song to gain ur prics u do get from ur fans dat so call music watever watever ng advice dem if dem wan to promo dere link dat is not how dey we do it not to spoid caria

2. okiki says:

The voice on that tag sounds like Ice Prince!!!!

3. Abdulmalik says:

Hmmmm…dope jam…commercial ish as expected from ice prince… French Montana was useless on d joint, his presence cud bring d desired publicity tho…that said, cant wait for perhaps d album of the year… #FOZ

4. Ozigi Don says:

I swear gon!

5. INcognito says:

Ice Prince abeg go collect change from French Montana hand. His verse was toooo weak. WTTFF???

6. JUGNU says:

this is lame though. Typical….weak

7. weahbaba says:

God knows how much Iceprince paid for French's nursery rhymes! This shits wack son! fuck outta here!
    Naija rappers be riding the "bad man" waves hard these days, even wizkid dey yan 20 man shall fall that day! SMH!
    fuck outta here!

8. Fowoachieve says:

Nah Hype…. Enjoy it and no hating..

9. Dami says:

Ice prince I SWEAR God ll punish you for this rubbish, what’s this? + ice +french=none sense, you still get balls to drop this kind of rubbish after your ex label mates album, all the awards you get I SWEAR u don’t deserve any, but u go bk door to bribe & patronize people, you & your desperado 419 manager (tobi) pls don’t bother with the album,too many features just so you can shift the attention from yourself we know your trick, OLODO

10. El Savador says:

The production sucks

11. rob says:

Ice prince abeg do video for this tune bruz

12. Cheals(Wado) says:

I swear this shit is dope, too many haters Ice try give props when props due.

13. Ceo Bans says:

Very wack rapper.. sold 78k or less copies of his album called Excuse My French, JOKERS

14. Kilonshele says:

Ice Prince is an average typical Commercial rapper. No doubt

Ice Prince = Florida

15. truth speaker says:

all of u shut up dat dislike dis song wat else do u want this is a mad commercial song dat will sell like mad, so please if u can do better step out n show u damn self if not tk a seat n support this work and shaydee good job..;.

16. Ice should have dropped the track without putting French M on it, the guy did not bounce well on the beat, someone like jesse jagz could have made the track better, Thank God he has a chance to remix. Pls add jago and Wizkid Ayo.

17. 9jafreak says:

weak
    no where as good as Magician

18. Bugatti1 says:

WTF is u haters talking bout? This is dope!!! I can tell a lot of yall don't listen to new school hip hop!! Nice one Ice & Montana…#aintworriedboutnothin #Iswear

19. Uncle Swag says:

it would have been better if he featured burna tho.

20. remi says:

Ice Prince has to continually pray God's blessings on Jargo. If not for the monster called Oleku, his career would never have blown like it has. Dude has been consistently sub-par. very weak lyrics. What does he spend his time doing?

21. Don Jazzy says:

na me produce this ooo..ice if i catch you!!!!

22. Ington says:

just below average…not really nice song.

23. akpako says:

french montana ma ass, wat is d nid of ft an international act n still sounds lyk tony tetula, jesse jaggs wuld produce a better jam for d streetz jaare.

24. vec-nine says:

nice beat … but when doing an international collabo …why a wack international artiste?

ice prince is not the best but way more better than french montana – french montana just got some free money and donated serious weak bars, ruining this incredible beat way jesse jagz for murda

25. D_Oracle says:

@3:08 "All my records dem big like say na toolz back" ——- this guy don mara!

lol……he is still into Toolz. I just gbadun this track especially Chopstix's mellow and laid back production. French Montana or whatever be his name is a pass. For me, he is just a waste of space.

Perhaps, folks are expecting too much from Ice? Maybe, if we can stop projecting all of our (unrealistic) expectations on this guy perhaps we'd appreciate him more? I just listen to him to laugh at his quite funny and playful lyrics and the way he flows with the beats (almost) effortlessly. Take him for who he is (he never claim to be the best rapper or whatever) and enjoy the music.

For me, the song is on repeat. I dey gbadun am gan – I swear!

26. miller says:

Why ar we Nigeria don’t appreciate good thing,ice prince yaron zamani bigup 2 u. I rely ejoyd d song,,,,,,J-town ambassador am very much proud of u

27. @Emmanuel .. u be real mugu

28. THIS MUZIK MAKE SENSE DIE…. THIS NA NAIJA with YANKEE REMIX …. U don't expect Ice Prince to speak america english whn we be broken people….WE SPEAK BROKEN…WE DO WHT WE KNW…….. ICE PRINCE DA BOMB….. U ALWAYS REAL NO FAKING

29. Mega Young Luther says:

This is a nice song… I don't see anything wrong with the beat or whatever.. Stop all the crap hey.. I have been waiting for this song to drop.. Keep it lock…Nice song Player…Easy

30. @DJKokoTesta says:

Whoever that Mixed This Shiii…. Killed This Shiii. Was This Done ina Back Yard or a Studio? Sounds Like Voice Note to Me. I Swear…. This Song is Whaaaaack!!!