VIDEO: “D’Banj Is Angry With Me” – Durella

Post by Ovie O, August 6th, 2013

This clip actually hit the web last week but I went on a trip North of the US border, so I was sorta pre-occupied. For those who haven’t seen it yet, Durella decided to clear the air on the “Blame It on the Money” controversy (Listen to D’Banj and Durella‘s separate but similar versions) as well as his rumoured deal with D’Banj‘s DB Records. Hopefully this will put the issue to rest.

YouTube Preview Image

32 Responses to “VIDEO: “D’Banj Is Angry With Me” – Durella”

1. Apuesto Gregorio says:

Liar! How much were you paid?

2. Blaze says:

Even with this, haters will still say it's a lie and Durella has been Paid to shut up lmao. Bangalee, O cover wa now. Actually like the song.

3. SolitudeDaChosen says:

Well if that is the case, Durella should not have done the song over. Especially knowing fully well that the song was an international cross over attempt by Dbanj. smh. What is wrong with artistes in Niaja sef. I tire men.

4. logo says:

Laughing Out Louder….

5. Robert Cole says:

Durella you mess up, why will you do that? Go and Beg Bangalee.

6. @iamseyi_ari says:

If u know me …u'll know i'm team dbanj but durella's body language says it all ……i think durella owns the song/ had an input in writing of the song and probably sold it or in one way or the other released it for dbanj…..and when dbanj released his version then durella saw that it might be a hit so he wanted to capitalize on that……which on the street what he did was a major f-up which is punishable by death but because na naija and probably they are street brothers he was ordered to come and clear the air about it….so please ejan la forgive him for messing up …..I bet u haters don't know how big dbanj is in the music industry …….don't F with him if u wanna eat mehn …… ur favorite artists wanna be like him ….he is back home to bag the major deals, headline the major shows ….hehehehe…you ain't seen nothing yet and i'm also patiently waiting for donjazzy /dbanj song not inform of mohit but more of business kind of….mavin/dkm things….i'm sure Dr.SID must be really scared now…lol….i'm sure most peeps can't remember what he said in that leaked audio convo wif davido ….make i remind u sharp sharp ….he said "batman and robin, who dem go remember: batman"…..and now batman is back …..lol

7. owolabz says:

Durella looks Unkept and Lean…even with the blings and shades. n nAbeg dont betray Banga Lee ! its a Sin

8. Apuesto Gregorio says:

Robert Cole I see you're the bigger fool… commenting on a Nigerian blog with your work facebook… Olodo! better check your timeline, all your comments are showing there and your fucking clients can see em clearly. Mumu.

9. Man 2 Man says:

Sold your birthright becos of money.. Who be small pekin here??

10. trey says:

Lol…I guess dbanj is about to drop the video ft snoop and big sean….e dey clear the bush first! skill-full dbanj,…lol

11. Someone_Special says:

After the release of flatulence there is nothing you can do to get it back. This whole thing looks like it was staged. I don't buy his explanation. The bigger fish always feeds on the smaller ones.

12. paulmirabilis says:

This Durella guy is a shameless ass-licker. I have no doubt in my mind that he owns that song and gave it to D'Banj. Now he's telling us the opposite probably because of some peanuts he got from D'Banj. You have deliberately used your own hands to kill your career.Good luck with that, asshole!

13. omekaarizona says:

The message is clear that Durella owns the song.Cos even his countenance says it all.Dbanj tried to use the song big time and don't want to pay any royalty to him if the song make a way for him.So this video will be use against Durella any day any time in the future

14. Gbenusoun says:

I wonder why Nigerians like having their thoughts upside down on every single thing…..Wetin concern una if it was staged or not…You've already heard a statement from the horse's mouth,, so what d hell do people want again…People should go put their lives on track abeg…#nonsence

15. TC CEO says:

Some of you on here actually do have a bit of common sense. The fact is Durella is not telling the truth. Wants to get into D'banj's good books because he believes that's where is success lies… n nThe FACT is I wrote the song… when I record the video of me beating Durella for selling something that is not is own, I will upload it here.

16. Hahahahahahaha………..CEO….You also dey enter here….BANS Movement Noni!!!!! I catch you.

17. swag says:

May poverty never hit me so hard that i'll have to deny my intellectual property…..

18. acagum says:

Durella just committed a Career Suicide with this fake confession. See as e be self like person wey never eat this year.

19. Flo says:

*smh* for Durella. Its a pity. This is an indication of what poverty can actually do to a man. U'll start thinking upside down. He doesn't even look well fed. Uncle D'banj, please keep your promise and help this guy out of his misery. Owu na bastard!!!

20. muycon says:

bangalee forgive ur guy ooooo

21. @RIPdadddy says:

Obviously, this was actually DURELLA's song.. when he started rolling with DBANJ, in return for the goody-bag he was expecting to get from DBANJ, he gave DBANJ a couple of songs for he (DBANJ) to choose from as oga Banga-lee was struggling too to find what to sing about…now the song was released, somehow Durella's mouth leaked that the song was originally his and the song itself got to NJO from someone close to Durella…..now DBANJ go don tell Durella say if him no go str8en things, na hunger go kill am lol…now my guy come go yan nonsense say no be him song lol.

God punish Poverty! Amen

• k.k says:

bro! u don talk am finish, hunger no good for body…..but i no agree nfor dat part of say Bangalee no get wetin to sing about o… jo o!
      thats blasphemy 0!

22. Thunder fire Dbanj says:

Dbanj na Thunder go fire you as you have chosen to step on other pple's head to climb to the TOP…I know the history of this SONG from day one.Even the mumu one u release sef even with the so called BABA them when you put for the song sef no even reach half of the original dru own u con open ur wide mouth say na u get song my mumu oloshi broda dru sef gree i nor knw watin u give am o but he suck and i go tell am to him face….That song was done in 2012 but dru did not release the song so nobody fit tell me watin i know cos i was there wen that song was done by dru…MISKIYA king of the ZANGA dem suppose shoot u for forehead immediately you talk for this interview say na dat oloriburuku get song I SWEAR