DOWNLOAD:VIDEO: Toni Tones - I Know What You Like –notjustOk

VIDEO: Toni Tones – I Know What You Like

Post by Ovie O, July 17th, 2013

Aeroplay Music presents Toni Tones official video for ‘I Know What You Like’, directed by Clarence Peters.

The video features incredible dance routines, by the foxy artist, sexy costumes & beautiful video vixens in a video that’s guaranteed to be a hit for this summer.

Enjoy!

Follow On Twitter @iamTONITONES.”

Directed by Clarence Peters.

YouTube Preview Image

13 responses to “VIDEO: Toni Tones – I Know What You Like”

1. yemi says:

i love dis video simples

2. notjustokfan says:

Kai! Not sure who she is but even with all the make up and post production work she no fine at all. Plus she looks really old too. The video wasn't bad but I'm not feeling the song at all. The lyrical content is laughable. To each their own!!

3. Ogidigan says:

Na waa o
    Interesting video.. not really feeling the lyrics/singing, but the beat sweet

4. owolabz says:

not bad

5. choi says:

SHe has a chinese girl's yansh….Must everybody show yansh? smh….

D'prince si: what's your selling point? I can tell you its not the yansh

Nelly si: it must be ya @$$ cause it ain't ya face. Hmmm it is neither for me.

Please go back and re-evaluate your selling point

6. @activ8ed says:

This kain thing de make me wan cry.
    Beat just sweet wan even cause me diabetes sef!

This girl just come on the beat, she nor know wetin she wan sing on top…As i hear "baby fresh", and hear the first beat drop, my hair just stand, as she sing put, excitement just die.

Video was ok, but this girl needs to be flogged for spoiling such a sick beat. na once a year them de make this kain beat. you dont even need to sing on it for it to rock a party.

7. paulmirabilis says:

I donno why every Tom, Dick and Harry wants to sing these days…sorry, i don't see this going anywhere

8. Omooba001 says:

I think am the only one that like the song….its well

Update: i wanna listen to the song again and its private….did you allow comments get to you….that is a shame at your starting career….wetin make Dbanj do or Vic O….Iyalode release video and promote am joor….see your small head….if i see private in the next 2 hours….will never watch your video unless it comes on by mistake…

and dont do that again…we dont approve of it here on Notjustok… i will forgive u…oya open video joor