Post by Ovie O, July 10th, 2013

Jesse Jagz has just released his sophomore album “JagzNation Vol 1: Thy Nation Come”; his first as an Indie artiste.

I’ve spent the last few hours listening to all 18 tracks, and one thing I can tell you is that Jago didn’t conform to “industry standards” on this one. No tungba tungba music. He made music the way he wanted to, and true music fans will love the album from start to finish.

As is the norm, we’ve attached 2 songs off the album for you guys to sample before putting your money where your mouth (or mouse, for PC users) is. Listen to “Bad Girl” featuring Wizkid and “After Party” featuring Brymo.

Jesse Jagz JAGZNATION-TNC-Art

Bad Girl ft Wizkid [DOWNLOAD]

After Party ft Brymo [DOWNLOAD]

Jesse-Jagz-JagzNation-Album-Tracklist

If you like the songs above, there’s more where that came from. You can purchase #TNC via iTunes below. It hits local stores in the coming days.

[itunes id="670593259"]

102 Responses to “Jesse Jagz “JagzNation Vol 1: Thy Nation Come” OUT NOW | Listen To Bad Girl ft Wizkid”

1. owolabz.... says:

There are no comments posted yet. Be the first one!

2. badman blaze says:

mad albummm

3. Man 2 Man says:

Its obvious na only love music Wizzy is comfortable with.. niz track tho.. who did that beat?

I no wan use dagbo credit card buy this album lemme see if my friend can buy it for me with his real card.. Jesse deserves our support..

4. dell says:

solid music, alongside Tiwa, And Banky.. most others,, Wack!!!

5. Music Junky says:

This is dope! After party do it for me.

6. Someone_Special says:

Just listening to the album. The album is tight. I like what I am hearing.

7. GOD LOVE ALL says:

MUSIC PAY NO MONEY MAKE WE GO PARTY BY JESSE JAGZ

8. KOLA says:

This is what we talking bout..

9. tim says:

Jesse Jagga!! This is too nice. Definitely copping the album. Some different spice for the industry

10. Pearl says:

I love Brymo’s “After Party”. That’s my best track.

11. General says:

100 marks

12. noto ebo says:

nice tune , the kind of flow dat make biggie wake

13. johndon says:

too dope…….u all aint ready for dis……….jesse jagz is really dope.from lyrics to d beat to d arrangement and mixing…………….worldclass

14. Phalaenopsis says:

Have been impressed with the 3 songs I heard on this album. Def worth purchasing.

15. 9jafreak says:

Swift Purchasing.
    International stuff dude could be the first Nigerian MC to perform on a Grammy night
    This makes all the other albums out there look so terribly average, my goodness!

16. 9jaboy says:

Please Jesse shoot a video for 'Bad Girl' quick
    With the right promotion, this could hit 10 million + views on Youtube

After Party is top class international stuff!

17. owolabz.... says:

I feel like driving slow and shooting up the neighborhood with this Album. I dig it

18. Nambidia says:

SPOTIFY BABY. GET UR COPY

19. DUNCA says:

I DONT CARE IF ICE PRINCE WIN BET AWARD, THTAS CC POLITICS, THEYMAKE IT SEEM ASIF HEIS THE ONLY MC IN 9JA, NOT TRUE———- JESSE JAGZZZ AND BRYMO, THE BEST FROM CC—VERY IMPRESSESSED, THIS IS REAL TRUE GOOD MUSIC…GOD BLESS BRYMO AND JESSE JAGZZZ.

20. Namebedis says:

Abeg VIDEO for Bad Girl a.s.a.p! Tune!! Crisis dey but i must buy dis album! I only buy priceless stuff!

21. ︻╦╤─Bbm 2efcc419︻╦╤─ says:

One thing i can boldly say is Jesse Jagz aka Jago AMAZING!!! #International Standard

22. WISE says:

Jessie is amazing

23. @Peterweez says:

Get Jesse jaggggggz arrested he murdered dis album.. Wizzy whispering vip shit Star boi
    So classic >So Yummy Yummy>

24. ayoo says:

man just listened to the album on spottily. Damn jesse! This is music! Love "burning bush"

25. dano says:

Ice prince gets push him album back like one year after this dopeness! lol

26. SolitudeDaChosen says:

After-Party Jesse Jagz sounds so much like COMMON. One of the best lyrical flow I've heard out of Naija in a LONG LONG TIME! This dude Jesse is a musical genius no lie. He put time, focus and attention into this. Wow! Something refreshing finally. Thank you Jesse Jagz!

27. jargo! jargo! jargo! track is dope. God bless wizkid too.

28. ☤✡ Angel Junkie ✡☤ says:

Jargo just made my daY with this 'outta this world' project. sounds so professional. the man has really connected with his music. I'll recommend this album to anyone!!! JUNKIE SCALE ALBUM RATING {{{8.0}}}

29. grater says:

"Sex and scotch" is hard!!!!!

30. Godsluv22 says:

Na wo this dude is multiply talented……Beats and rap….Jesse should be known all over the world this man is going places making hits upon hits……GREAT MUSIC

31. poise says:

HMMMM JESSE JAGGA JAGGA… WHAT MORE CAN I SAY…CLASSIC WORK!!!

32. Fowoachieve says:

I LOVE HIM FROM THE START…IS THE BEST AMONG OF THEM.. LIKE KAYSWICTH FOR MO HIT DEN…THANKS JESSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

33. Jide says:

I have personally listened to this album on spotify already. This work is dope and it could be a game charger.

34. G'burg says:

I'm 8 songs deep into the album, yet to skip a track I don't like. Bed of Roses, Burning Bush, Mamacita, Sex & Scotch, Bad Girl, Steady Going, God on Mic, and Redemption! This freaking impressive and far from the norm polluting the music industry! Production is top notch, too! I'm definitely copping this album to support him; hope y'all do too.

35. Anniberriiee says:

100 / 100 #CASE CLOSED JESSE JAGZ MR AMAZING

36. paulmirabilis says:

omo, this album is something else…Jesse Jagz is a genius. I expect awards to start rolling in on the heels of this body of work. I doubt if Ice Prince and M.I's albums could beat this…we'll see sha

37. wariz says:

here we GO,REDEMPTION OF 9JA MUSIC

38. fromedmonton says:

I had no doubt that Jesse will perform,little wonder I purchased this on itune store today. My 1st purchased song on itune by a Nigerian artiste.Please buy to appreciate intellectual property.INTERNATIONAL STANDARD!!

39. ironman says:

Jeesuz Christ Jesse Jagz is the muthafucking truth!!!!!

40. farah says:

Now it is obvious who the most talented Choc boi is…..Jaga for President

41. farah says:

MI's Chairman and Ice Princes' VIP sound like a joke after listening to this album. 100 mics…lyricist of the year

• Ogidigan says:

Although you have a reasonable point, you are comparing songs with an exceptional album. Wait till MI and Ice to release album first. Perhaps the outstanding delivery from Jargo's album will "force" peeps to work harder and bring it. My hunch is MI will definitely deliver (afterall he's Jargo's brother). Honestly, time will tell. MI is def right with his statement that Jargo is the most talented gifted person he knows :-)

42. Star boy says:

I am not even a fan of both men. but to be honest I love the album I have one already jooor. anybody way compare this album with another person God go punish am sharp sharp. Die hard D'banj fan. he should learn from this dude. everything no be party Jamz

43. @activ8ed says:

Other than Wizkid sayin "…call me JAILER cos I'm a Prisoner…"ermm, the Jailer no be the prisoner o…

Without looking too deep @ bro Wizkid (a.k.a Wizzy Melody). They both delivered on the track, and its not even 9 months.

Nice tune.

44. pan says:

its obvious jesse jags wrote wizkid's lyrics for the song

45. DEX says:

"Jesse is the Kanye West of Nigeria" As much as I'd love to agree with that statement, JESSE is JESSE, no need for the comparisons; Americans have got theirs and we've got ours. But on the real, this is amazing. Pure Talent right there! Buying this as soon as I'm done commenting. Told y'all summer will come alive with this init? It came just in time, coinciding with my birthday and all.

46. Ogidigan says:

BAD GIRL track is exceptional.
    It's amazing the level WIZKID can ascend to with better written lyrics (he already has the voice)
    Kudos to Jargo.. well done

47. MrUnkpe says:

OluwaJaggo,Jessee Of Life…If I No Buy Dis Album Make Ogun Kill Me…..100%Dope

48. Abdulmalik says:

First off I’d like to say this is an instant classic…

and d reason being is dat the whole components of the album come together organically. ..from the beats, to the concept and delivery, Jesse put in much hardwork… U cud tell each song was an art carefully crafted and professionally as well…

im happy for him after all the doubts and skepticism from the industry…he stuck to his vision and art, he didnt compromise, this alone is enuff lesson for us all…

So after all is said and done, lets sit bak, relax and listen, enjoy good music and await d awards…

49. Musicplaner says:

I played AFTER PARTY for 7 straight hours…Diz song is dope…OMG!!!…Choc boiz don lose 2 correct artiste walahi

50. really we are growing, we got to work more harder so that they can know you for your uniqueness, feel free any one of u to come over to my studio for a pro touch to produce your music.or call my number 2347065121350,2348055113805.dj peaceman, dats what am known.JAH bless.

51. Musicplaner says:

This is good music..No noise..Cool beat..perfect delivery….Play the After party track before sex or during sex..

52. Musicplaner says:

This is the kinda flow that makes Biggie and 2pac wake…..top class international stuff! AFTER PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!…Thank you Jesse

53. Musicplaner says:

Brymo you are better when featured on a song..try put more effort on your singles too…just saying

54. KUDY GOLD says:

I absolutely love Jagz for being versatile.. u just v to b on your toes wiv his music….

55. Innerscope says:

Jago………. carry go

56. Olamide Osi says:

love him
    Best Nigerian album this year.

57. He stays the greatest!…!

58. Boss says:

This is a project you just have to buy… I bought it off iTunes today. All I have to say is buy and listen #GoodMusic

59. paulmirabilis says:

Jesse's rap on that AFTER PARTY song with Brymo is arguably the best and hardest flow I've heard from any rapper in a long time…this guy is just too talented

60. D'cepe Emmanuel says:

Jago Lee Nation cant get enouf of dis tracks m so addicted..Wizzy whisperin Vip shit alwyz Star Boi no b 4mouth.

61. Dels says:

MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

62. Now I have a music to jam in my car while I scope that chik…. Bad girl, after party……. Spiritual something.

63. Now I have music to jam in my car while I scope that chik…. Bad girl, after party……. Spiritual something.

64. larry says:

Afterparty is a bad ass classic…I wonder what Common will think if he listen to this joint. #Respect

65. El Savador says:

The song with Brymo is dope…

66. El Savador says:

The song with Brymo is live

67. Joseph c.I says:

Thumbs up Jesse, u did as expected. TNC all the way to my crib and the Club

68. I have been expecting this very moment for too long, jessy bro I ve been really been waiting for this very moment. I am ur number 1 fan. Remember that!!!

69. John says:

Jessy Jagga!!! Hes the Man………!!! I just wish the Nigerian Ent Media could pitch tents with good music for once..not the usual tungba tungba music they’ ve celebrated over the years..If only they would heed.. Wow This is Good Work..! Keep it Up Jessee…. Im his Number one Fan In Nigeria..

70. Jargo says:

this album is superb,Not the noise that other Nigerian musicians continue to dish out.I like Jargo ft 9ice.9ice should sing like the way he did in that song and stop dishing out rubbish as singles lately.God bless jargo,9ice and Jagznation.

71. Wole says:

The Collabo with wizkid is epic. I am going to buy this album right now

72. holymoney says:

ONE WORD ''CLASSIC''. i know jaggz is classic from day one and when his time comes, it will last for centuries. keep it up jargo….

73. Wande says:

This is by a long distance the best album of the year.Listened to after party ft brymo ,Bad girl ft wizkid and jargo ft 9ice and i am amazed at the hooks,the production and everything.Thumps up to 9ice,Wizkid,Brymo and the main man Jesse.

74. denesevivavoce says:

Jesse I so much love you….keep doing yo thin aii…

75. Jayone says:

Just got a copy, best 2013 album so far. Anyway I've never doubted Jargo. Waiting on Fire of Zamani, Chairman, Sarkology. this is the year of good music!

76. Rhap says:

Lol…well what can i say…all the punks that argued with me saying Jags aint the best could swallow their words now. Getting my copy….and will pobably get a disc for the haters.cant wait for the awards baby. Thy Nation Come

77. adeyemi says:

Nice one bro, the only thing I can say is that this is one of the most perfect nigerian album have listened to for a very very long time. My best songs on the albums so far are Bad Girl ft. Wizkid, God On The Mic, Burning Bush, Desire, Sex and Scotch, International, Redemption…………actually all the songs are freakin on point. I can visualize him winning many awards sooonest, I think it is hightime nigerian musician change from the nonsense they are doing all in the name of singing. I wonder how they feel if they were invited to perform at an international show with the like of justin beiber, Kanye West, Chris Brown, Jayz, Beyonce. Will their song be able to speak for them or will they command respect with the incantations they called songs. I thinks the main problem is with we their fans that keeps encouraging them, I can only points out few musician that are without hype goood musicians, the likes of 2Face Idibia, Psquare, Jesse jagz(with this album, he can represent Africa in any music events in the whole wide world) Flavour, Femi Kuti, Lagbaja, Asa, Whizkid, Timi Dakolo, Praiz. So I think they should step up their game, sing good music, and am sure the fans will appreciate and respect them much than before. Plus that won’t stop them from making their money. Enough said……… Thumb up jesse.