Hakym ft Banky W – After De Party

Post by Ovie O, July 10th, 2013

This is one sexy tune! Hakym and Banky W are two exceptional R&B vocalists who decided to bring their talents together for this sweet record tagged “After De Party”.

It’s the sorta tune you play after having a good time on a Friday or Saturday night, and you’re heading home with your girl. Sensual song for love-makers out there.

My Jam!

Hakym BankyW

Produced by Hakym [DOWNLOAD]

17 Responses to “Hakym ft Banky W – After De Party”

1. sean tizzle says:

first……..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajhahahahahahahahahahahah

2. ☤✡ Angel Junkie ✡☤ says:

i'm not quite sure what hakym is tranna pull off here…banky came in like a boss tho {{{6.5}}}

3. SolitudeDaChosen says:

2 R&B Crooners? seriously? I wanted to yell "Good morning sh*t!!" back at this dude during his verse. Thank God Banky W the real R&B crooner king came into the mix. Not really feeling the song much. it's just aite

4. owolabz.... says:

This is yawning boring !!! Banky made me listen to it and i'm glad he didnt disappoint… Akeem abeg step up o

5. love-make? except the babe na olosho if not just forget

6. DEX says:

Banky came through.

7. yes oo….dats so sexy tune.

8. @activ8ed says:

ekaaro ekaaro ekaaro…Bros Ovie, I no see any sexy tune here o, u don de deceive people abi?
    In other news,
    My babe no go like this song o.She go deny me any entitlement after listening to this
    The guy when de sing sef nor sure.

Na Bro Bank-ole I just de wait for for the whole track , as him sing finish. Opari, bye-bye..str8 to comment , and out.

next slide please!!

9. Cheals(Wado) says:

The girl by the corner
    I saw her with the corner of my eyes
    Bout to corner her and cross pollinate
    Tonight we scoring big physical contact all cards on deck
    You down for whatever so lets kick start it off on the right track
    Last night was a night to remember good morning, but before I throw in the towel
    What's your name?

10. Sam says:

Nice one hakym… Banky too much… Rilli sexy tone

11. Mickywatt says:

dope!

12. music is forever………..mwah.