Post by Demola OG, July 5th, 2013

Tiwa Savage‘s debut album, Once Upon a Time is FINALLY Out and it was worth the wait, simply because it is a STRONG and well put together album.

For those outside Nigeria, the album should be out on iTunes shortly, but for those in Nigeria who have not been able to pick it up on the streets, KONGA.com is selling physical versions of the album and you can purchase Tiwa’s album HERE … Make sure you support by purchasing the album ASAP.

Listen to these two FIYA singles, Shout Out (ft Iceberg Slim and Sarkodie) and Eminado (ft Don Jazzy) off the album to check out what to expect in case you are dulling or hesitating on whether or not to pick up the album.

Tiwa-Savage Once Upon A Time Album Art

DOWNLOAD Shout Out ft Iceberg Slim and Sarkodie Produced by Spellz

DOWNLOAD Eminado ft Don Jazzy Produced by Don Jazzy

In addition, Remy Martin is hosting Tiwa’s album launch on July 6 @ The Place in Lekki.
tiwalaunch

99 Responses to “Tiwa Savage Debut Album IS OUT! Listen to ‘Shout Out’ ft Iceberg Slim, Sarkodie + Eminado ft Don Jazzy”

1. big boi says:

i love this too songs…..nice one.. there is a talent don jazzy need to check out.. his name is phreytunez. USA based done needs some new talents around mavin

2. igwe says:

good song for don jazzy

3. MrUnkpe says:

This Two Jam Enter Baje…..Tiwalola Iyawo Mi a tata

4. smart says:

Don jazzy is doing a great job… Nice song by tiwa

5. houston t says:

Tiwa,tiwa,tiwa,tiwa…Nice1 dear…I love your voice.You are part of my project..When i make it,ama gonna ft u in ma song.Seriously its wat i ave ever dreamt of.God bless you!! keep the work going,and put God 1st.Ciao!! H.t!!!

6. ugoharris says:

chai! I don't kill d replay button 4 this one oh! I never buy any Tiwa's song on itunes b4, but 4 sure I go snap up this one 2day on itunes. Love wat Don Jazzy does with his cracky voice again on this one and bigups to his production skill here 2.

7. @iamseyi_ari says:

Eminado …hmmm…. i won't say what's on my mind but but na who remember don baba J…… in kpere or wine am well or now is the time or without my heart …..if u can't really remember these songs very well , pls go to youtube or if u still av them on ur ipod ….go hear dem ….and come back and listen to eminado ….then u will know exactly what's on my mind.

8. TOLS says:

TIWA U R CUTE, VOICE LOOKS AND EVERY. I LOVE YOU. BTW … SHOUT OUT IS A JAM!!!

9. Man 2 Man says:

Why would peepz thumb down positive comments on this post?? I don't wanna call names but we already know who those people are.. change is still very far from your lives until you embrace unity.. Hail good thing whenever you see one and good shall come your way in Jesus name, Amen!

10. igwe says:

don jazzy

11. Jayone says:

this is my observation. Dbanj has been getting some stick of late and this has not pleased his followers one bit. they have thus resorted to disliking any nice Don jazzy project so that it looks like both Dbanj and DonJazzy lost out. But fact is DOn JAzzy rocks!!!! now gimme thumbs down, i nid to beat the record

12. I love this music tiwa you are gbam hahahahaha I am dancing joor.

13. Nathan says:

Tiwa Tiwa Tiwa, no comment, Don Baba JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ no comment …………chaiiiiiii

14. Gdswill says:

this beat is almost same with Banky's Good good Loving

15. Iya says:

That ‘Eminado’ joint is nothing short of certified FAYA!!! Club banger no doubt!

16. Mr. Smith says:

Eminado is a real killa. Smh. Don Jazzy done kilt it again. Makes no damn sense.