Post by Ovie O, June 25th, 2013

As you should already know by now, the DKM Concert  was held a couple of nights ago at Eko Hotel, Lagos. Performers include American rapper 2Chainz, D’Banj, K-Switch, Fally Ipupa, Mafikizolo, Phyno, Olamide, KCee, Sean Tizzle, Samklef, Ajebutter, BOJ, and several others. Watch the show below.

Highlights (HipOnTV)

YouTube Preview Image

Full Show (Courtesy of Ndani TV)

Part 1

YouTube Preview Image

Part 2

YouTube Preview Image

Part 3

YouTube Preview Image

29 Responses to “VIDEO: DKM Concert 2013 | Watch Performances by D’Banj, 2Chainz, Fally Ipupa, Olamide, and More”

1. Omooba001 says:

The first commenter on NJOK is called ________________

2. Aboki_Symphony says:

You can always tell that Fally is not a lip syncing type of artiste…..Dem for let the guy bring his whole band and have him sing live with guitars on full blast….that would have been sick!…..Anyways,dem try sha…..Southshout to Eja Titus/Banga Lee/Everything in between

3. Ben says:

Mafikizolo really Killed the Show, i love there part… #African Spirit

i Love there Music. Nice Show

4. Bossman says:

I guess Ajebutter and BOJ performed at the back stage…LIAR!

5. sholascott says:

The igbo wey Dbanj dey smoke is highly concentrated from Jamaica

6. SolitudeDaChosen says:

MEANWHILE OVIE AND DAMOLA, PUT UP THAT MAFIKIZOLO NEW JOINT CALLED KHONA. THE VIDEO AND SONG ARE HELLAAAA DOPE!!!!

7. Man 2 Man says:

There's a big different between going to a studio to get a song done and performing that song live on stage.. Most of our artist can't entertain or even know how to dance.. all they do is jump around the stage like say dog dey chase dem.. haba.. make unna go learn how to entertain abeg.. Mafikizolo entertained me atleast otherwise an hour + would've been a waist of my time..

This na confirmed ajebutter show, tables everywhere.. the mafikizolo dude even asked "why y'll sitting down?".. that's what happens when the real music lovers can't afford a ticket to a show…

The first part was long, will watch the rest later and cast my opinion..

8. DAYO says:

I thought they said wande coal would be perfoming.. i didnt see him

9. badman blaze says:

Seriously this sitting down thing in Nigerian concerts isn't a good look, making a whole dkm concert look like a graveyard

10. wariz says:

olamide made me laff wen e jumped his verse

11. ugoharris says:

Dbanj just kill me with laughter when him help that chic come on stage and held his waist like the girl brake im waist.

12. Basketmouf says:

Omo,I just click play…they watch and wait make e finish…ashey na 1hr video…eti ri wharay abi? lol…too long mhen! Nice one tho skill-full dbanj

13. Bola says:

Shout out to this Live band mehn. I've played why you love me like that and finally over and over :)

14. pwq says:

DURRELA WAS ON THE LIST AND HE DIDN'T SHOW UP?? I HOPE THE BLAME IT ON THE MONEY SAGA ISN'T TRUE

• Spades says:

Depends what side of the story you believe. Dbanj is having trust issues at the moment and does not know who to trust. The fact Durella's version got out must be a blow. Still unsure who recorded first to be honest…

15. Anonymous says:

Nice one D'banj but there is Error u lelf sum star behinde like, Dammy Krane, WizKid, Durella, Iyanya, Burna Boy, Terry G, 2Baba, Davido, Tilla Man, 9ice, Vector, Reminisce & Mavin Records.. Am sure people came down all because my Hommie 2chainz & U with sum few Star.. U need to work on your Next Concept cuz people re just seating down waiting U & 2chainz but thank God sum of the Star pull d Crowd..

16. Anonymous says:

17. ☤✡ Angel Junkie ✡☤ says:

last video…(2 chainz performance) "29 mins 25 secs" thank me later JUNKIE SCALE for that scene {{{9.5}}}}

18. ☤✡ Angel Junkie ✡☤ says:

oh shit! it even came on stage

19. jack says:

2chainz abeg nija people no de play this kind music again, Dbanj you carry 2chainz come nija sef. Rubbish. Tell am say eko no be Yankee,

20. chairman flexx says:

DBANJ is fucking local…claim to be african superstar and he's over there fooling on stage with 2 chainz fuck you doing crazy give that nigga his fucking moment to communicate with the audience ugh smh.

21. hours and hours of tape dont even know where to start from. looks like a successful concert but star attraction 2chains looked lost there. Fliptyce don fresh much.

22. freshair p says:

4me is ok but be more better if they were no chair to sit on d show

23. freshair p says:

my guy u tryed due bt dis sitting down thing is nt clear