General Pype – JEJE (Prod by Del’B)

Post by Ovie O, June 24th, 2013

In addition to releasing the video for “My Desire”, General Pype also puts out a new single “JEJE”. This one takes you straight to the dance floor. DJs will love it!

General Pype Jeje Art

Produced by Del’B [DOWNLOAD]

14 Responses to “General Pype – JEJE (Prod by Del’B)”

1. Omooba001 says:

There are no comments posted yet. Be the first one!

2. shaky says:

first? up general.

3. SolitudeDaChosen says:

My issue with Pype is that he needs to establish a niche and a musical identity. I like versatility but I'm just not sure what music genre he wants to fall in. Not a bad track, but could be more, maybe I would have liked it better if he did some of his fake Jamaican rant in there lol

• @activ8ed says:

Bros, he deosnt need to stick to one. He is as good in something like this as he is with what you know him for. lmao@ fake jamaican accent….u see? u like the FAKE accent abi? to me a prefer the yoruba for here o. I know he is being original.

4. paulmirabilis says:

This guy never disappoints…

5. TP says:

Tonto Dikeh dropped a song JeJe …. Pype now drops a song with d same title …. Originality ? I think they both did a good job on the track but I prefer Tonto Dikeh ‘ s one but she gets a lot of back lash from critics while some don’t get a chance to listen to her songs properly . Nice beat by del bo by the way.

6. Someone_Special says:

Dancehall is your thing, please stick to it.

7. St Samson says:

Dont get this!

8. @activ8ed says:

This has international appeal (forget the yoruba part, there are been non-english worldwide hints ). This is good imo.

9. 7star general' bigup to yu me likkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'.

10. fastcashbb says:

i dey come my girl just called me lol this tin no sound mix na that y she calld

11. cool32 says:

luv it

12. hi! , I adore your composing incredibly a good deal! promote many of us connect further about your write-up on AOL? I actually require a specialized on this dwelling to eliminate my own dilemma. Might be that is anyone! Taking a look onward to check out you.