VIDEO: General Pype – My Desire

Post by Ovie O, June 21st, 2013

One of my favourite General Pype songs released in the last year has to be “My Desire”. The club now has a video which you can watch below. Hopefully this video will give the song a fresh life-line and even more push on the airwaves.

YouTube Preview Image

MOBILE VIDEO DOWNLOAD

19 Responses to “VIDEO: General Pype – My Desire”

1. Gid. says:

PASS MARK LIKE NIKE………

2. opa6ix and ghadaffi i sight una… nice 1 Mr Pipe…

3. Koboko! says:

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! FEELS GOOD

4. Someone_Special says:

Oga Ovie I think there is typo in your write-up. You wrote "This song give the song a fresh life-line". I suppose you wanted to write "This video"
    I enjoy Pype's flow better on a wicked dancehall beat.

5. ☤✡ Angel Junkie ✡☤ says:

WHY DO i want to sing one of May-D's song when the chorus stats??? 6 for audio 6.5 for visuals

• ugoharris says:

Shee like say he just wan ripoff May D on this one or let's say May D inspired partly in this track.
      Not bad though!

6. paulmirabilis says:

This guy is still one of the best in the game.nice video

7. what a jam! luv it <3.

8. Omooba001 says:

General pype….i like your song….but ask the director to give you some part of your fee…he used a trial version of iskysoft, and now your video is havin a iskysoft watermark…that is not too professional…people should learn to buy software they use to make money back to the organisation….unless its personal software then u can use patch…..

• theLASTMAN Ψ ︻╦╤─ says:

omooba from my observation i don't think the guy that made this video is such a novice, maybe Pype never settle bills so they gave him a demo copy then him use omo naija shaperly drop am for internet

• ☤✡ Angel Junkie ✡☤ says:

lmfaooo

• Omooba001 says:

heheheheeheh……wicked bro…this ish is funny bro…i was going to say that too…but that is not too professional from the buyers and sellers tho

9. Elvis>>PRO says:

Just a replica or you get me high by May D

10. Man 2 Man says:

I thought azonto was dead, Pipe?

11. ajmammie says:

'@Lastman, why are you being diplomatic with your comments these days, anybody threaten you?
    I know your comments are very professional and constructive if na criticism. I know General Pype would post the main video when its out. This na teaser!!!

• theLASTMAN Ψ ︻╦╤─ says:

I know ur not just anybody cos u sound like someone in the know…sadly i do get threats and cyber attacks which i find silly but will hand over to my good friends at efcc soon if it continues. Can't be bothered tho and it doesn't affect my outlook at all however I'm mostly leaning towards positivity and optimism nowadays to show support for artistes hustle but i'll try to stay objective, thanks for the feedback.

12. da truth says:

pype dont change your original style, general, i guess this one is recruit, second point using free software to convert video will destroy the quality .

auto tune is a talent killer and trend follower.

13. general pype…you made me laugh all this….me just like you naturally but don't do this again.