Dklone – Garbar (Prod by ID Cabasa)

Post by lalaboiy, June 15th, 2013

Checkout this unknown MC Dklone tear apart an ID Cabasa beat which was released on social media a few weeks back. Listen up below and share your thoughts.

- Lalaboiy

klone PIX

DOWNLOAD

29 Responses to “Dklone – Garbar (Prod by ID Cabasa)”

1. Don jazzy says:

first una fada left nyesh

2. wizkid says:

i think i can work with you

3. kola says:

This is hard and RAW… #thumps up#

4. theLASTMAN Ψ ︻╦╤─ says:

oluwa ni olusho mi, kin she fulani…lol. ID Cabasa sure picks winners…This guy is a bit rough around the edges but he has some interesting stuff going on in this song.

• @activ8ed says:

I think he said olushan'agutan mi (a.k.a sheppard).. that line was sick lol

• theLASTMAN Ψ ︻╦╤─ says:

thanks.good call man…d guy left catchy punchlines everywhere. i tag him "one to watch"

• @activ8ed says:

my guy, i am still listening to it right now. the more I listen, the more I dey hear things and I'm not even yoruba. ( I dey manage my 50% vocabulary de try understand). thank God for the mixing with some English (in the song) when de help me put 2 and 2 together to get 22 lol

5. @dhandyrule says:

Why don't y'all comment on dope tracks like dis? Dis nigg here is tha shit mhen! Dude I fee you. Yoruba rap to quality.

6. ELVIS.PRO says:

Fresh for this year… nice flow add swag join and the sky they wait to carry you cross. I know talent confirm.

7. Olumide says:

Wa se re jare omogbon….please don't copy anybody…..i really like your lyrics,sweet lyrics,sweet beat,sweet rap.

8. @activ8ed says:

Nice one here o. punchlines plenty here lol chai.with the small yoruba that I understand, I was laughing most of the time. I love this one.

This "Unknown soldier" killed the beat.
    Beat sick by the way.

Would also like to see Olamide go crazy on this.
    Da grin would have grinded this as well.
    Base One can also do damage on this as well.

If this "unknown soldier" has more from where this came from, He could be in the game ( of course with tough competition from Olamide)

Alot of yoruba (as infact other indigenous ) rappers coming up and they are hardly disappointing . I love this

• theLASTMAN Ψ ︻╦╤─ says:

RIP Dagrin, Olamide go soon turn Baba Isale…new recruits are needed. I was hoping on Dharsaw and base one since last year's fire but they're moving too slow.

• @activ8ed says:

omo, their slow movement no be small. especially surprised on oga Base One. That guy has the potentials. But lets see what happens. There's alot of guys out there struggling to be noticed. Sooner than later, that ones that are outstanding will stand out

• Asap says:

Now i feel like GRIN GRIN has finally passed the baton…dude is dope trus… shout out SI AWON ERUKU TO DILEMU AWON OMO FILISTINI …WICKED. shout out to ilupee i c u

9. kokoma says:

I see a little bit of SERIKI in this rap, but dude is the fire. NO DOUBT. OYA, DOWNLOAD BUTTON, WHERE U DEY?

10. Delly_manna says:

Phantom flow 4rm U̶̲̥̅̊ mahn! ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅ felt da vibes.

11. Olamide Babatunde says:

niggaz been dey miss on my phone & I'm like who call? dope line

12. Window says:

Damn son! This dude goes hard. Keep it up.
    Cabasa, we've all been owing you for the past few years for the acts you work with. You be boss.

13. Sauce says:

500 levels like say I carry course!…LMAO!…You got to be Nigerian to feel this line…

"my flow no be M.I oga gan e no be too short" ..This nigga dropped a double entrendre and double diss (M.I and too short …all in one line!!!!) .. LMAO!!!…who be this guy ????

"Gbogbo awon ti won 8 (hate) wa bi 7 wan wa lehin wa"…Those that hate on us are like 7, they behind us (7, 8…get it ?)…..This just did it for me!!!! WHAT ??… Definitely a Seriki influence here but he has a great future…

14. Marry Olaide says:

dopest line of all time gbogbo awon tan 8 (hate) wa bi 7 won wa leyin wa….lyk 6, 7, 8…. seven is behind eight + " won lo form vip won wulo bi chair moshalashi" mosque don't use chair>>>> badest lyrisis ever livet.

15. Shadi says: