PREMIERE: May D – Ur Eyes ft Davido

Post by Ovie O, May 14th, 2013

May D‘s debut album CHAPTER ONE hits stores today. As part of the official announcement, here’s “Ur Eyes” featuring Davido. I’m in the process of listening to the whole album as I type up this post. Go grab your copy asap!

As Mola stated on the tracklist post, May D will officially launch Chapter One with a LIVE concert in Abuja on May 26 which will feature several of his industry friends including Davido, 2face Idibia, Iyanya, Olamide, Jaywon, Reminisce, K-Switch and many more. Look out for more information on the Abuja Album Launch in the coming week. The Lagos Album Launch date will be announced shortly.

May D Chapter One Front

DOWNLOAD

67 Responses to “PREMIERE: May D – Ur Eyes ft Davido”

1. 2 shots says:

firstttt…*cleans tears*

2. lyricaldamion says:

Wetin be wetin….Same shit we hear …..Why waste bars…..mchewwwwww. Waste of Bandwidth

3. prince chaide says:

may d try and had some lyrics 2 ur music, ur voice is gud tho……… kudos davido, beat on point.

4. tolu says:

am loving this song,love song different from every party song, thumbs up Mayd, davido, and fliptycebeats

5. bayo says:

touching and emotional making me want to love lol i dey go buy chapter one for my baby now

• @activ8ed says:

LOL Same feelings my friend, I cried when I was listening to the song .smh lol. But on a serious, e de torch person emotional side in a funny way. me self, I for love but love don tire me

6. I Luv davido u guz shuld kip it up cnt wait 2 meet u

7. L0lz….Davido voice don crack finish. Wack Song, Shitty Music *smh* #Shame

8. Man 2 Man says:

Sounds like so Many Tinz..

9. ... says:

na Dead jooor

10. Tj says:

9ce tune st8 2ma playlist

11. dj stom says:

I go like to see some change from may d beat, u try bro but u could do much better broo nice beat still.

12. KUDY GOLD says:

honestly I love May D, but he doesn't sound different anymore…at dis point I know wat to expect next.

13. You fathers friend says:

The new Terry G. This guy no go gree this beat rest.

14. Music Scout says:

That boy fliptyce's body of work is something serious o. The boy get catalog. Fliptyce is the Dr Dre to May D's Snoop Dogg, the Timbaland to May D's Justin Timberlake, the Pharrell to May D's Noreaga etc.

15. @activ8ed says:

How to know what song this song sounds like, as the song is playing, just sing this along." U gat me high o mii girl, you gat mii feelin fly o me girl" -basically same beat.

16. Crucial says:

Common dude, enough with this "many many things" of a thing,spice it up with some real words.

17. paulmirabilis says:

May D, I hope there are better songs on this album.This is just plainly average. You can do better, dude!

18. baba says:

may d said ''ie go turn to million soon'' davido said '' u no i get million'' lol

19. baba says:

mmmtcheew

20. JUSTOK* says:

i like davido's verse besides that DEAd it would have been a good song if they sat down to creat it from beat to lyrics

21. kamal says:

wowow nice joint

22. TeamLakers says:

#TheLastMan, we are waiting on you to comment on this one … You don't lie

23. FLY KA$E ENT says:

jam… mr may d ti de

24. Jombo says:

Maybe the real deal is on the album na

25. Poor lyrics…..just some fucking repetitions…same old story lol.

26. kenneth says:

BOY switch your style…

27. KeepIt100 says:

At the end of the day, May D should have never left P-Square. All his songs sound the same, and it sucks because iknow he has potential, and could be game changer .

28. Imspecimen says:

May D this one No Bueno!

29. truth says:

very empty song. laziness has set in. he needs a new producer, new sound and more effort with lyrics. how u no go know wetin u dey see. Listn to davido part. e no sweet u.

30. Ogini says:

recycled beats, 13.71% recycled lyrics….hmmm

31. Winwin says:

It is good y’all are critical but at the end of the day it is a good party bit and I sure dig it !!!!

32. Winwin says:

Pardon me, beat beat beat :-)

33. bernard says:

Hi nice one from you

34. NAMETALKAM says:

Nothing Special.. Musicz Nawadays Sound alike,, SAME SAME SAME Beat… Haba!!!

35. olusola says:

same beat, same pattern, same lyrics.. so, definitely the album will sound d same. mehn!

36. St Samson says:

If Lastman no comment … E mean say e no sweet … or Low-par
    Buh Davido''s part is nice :)

37. sage says:

hunger go kill some artist if care is nt taken

38. Emmyddon says:

I luv dis track so much i wish could freestyle in it

39. mtcheewww rubish…. Dis is jst repeation of so many tinz, gat me high…. Mayd u dn dae fal ma leg oh…. Beta get rid of fliptyce cauz dat guy get obsesion wit so many tinz beats

40. JES says:

Pple just criticise songs here..u guys can’t even remember a hook..the song is good joor..una go see good song criticise am,see rubbish song ova hype am..smh.

41. Gobe Master part is nice ooo <3.

42. Muel Eddie says:

May D can do better than this… give your unique vocal a lift… Be outstanding and avoid making fans guess your next move. We don't want to be able to predict you bro. However, thumbs up. I remain your fan.

43. @jes……. Abeg quiet jor…. Even Dr.sid talented beta pass dis jam…. If nt davido dis sng 4 nr even mk at all

44. Phalaenopsis says:

It is quite sad to watch a good voice sing himself to irrelevance. I used to say that MayD is talented but, abeg people, person wey get talent dey sing these kind songs wey MayD just dey put out?
    One cannot believe that it is the same MayD that raised the bar in "Chop my money" and gave us "Ile ijo" under PSquare, that is putting out these horrible songs.
    Dude, I am still your fan, but you got to up your game, big time. Buy good lyrics. Music na business, when you get some money, also spend some on those wey dey write music/lyrics for a living. They too must chop. If you wan chop everything, e go choke you for throat oh!

45. Emeka says:

This sounds like the same MayD music. Don’t tell me Naija music is becoming stale.

46. may d you are a G because I can figure it love you.

47. IF YOU ARE A VERY TALENTED MUSICAL ARTIST WITH A VERY GOOD SONG THAT CAN BE ACCEPTED ACROSS NIGERIA AND BEYOND YOU NEED A MUSIC MARKETING PROMOTER TO HELP YOU PROMOTE AND NETWORK YOUR HOT MUSIC NATIONWIDE ON ALABA STREET MIX COLLECTION WITH OTHER TOP NIGERIA ARTIST MASSIVELY TO MAKE IT HEARD IN CLUBS, HOTELS, SALES OUTLET OR FOR ALBUM PACKAGING AND MARKETING PLAN TO GET TOP MARKETING REQUESTING, MEDIA ADVERT ON BLOGS AND DOWNLOAD SITE, RADIO AND TV PROMO PLAN OR YOU NEED IDEA TO START ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS SUCH AS RECORD LABEL, MANAGEMENT AND STUDIO INCLUDING OTHER IDEAS TO INVEST TELL THAT DREAM TO NIGERIAN BIGGEST NAME IN GRASSROOTS PROMOTION AND A MOTIVATIONAL MUSIC TALENT MOTIVATOR WITH LOTS OF INTEGRITY AND CREDIBILITY ADDED WITH EXPERIENCE IN MAKING STARS FROM THE SCRASH FOR GENERAL COMPANY AND BRAND ADVERT CALL +2348085088437 EMAIL mjindhood01@yahoo.com TO VISIT OUR OFFICE CALL FOR DIRECTION ADDRESS UB 142 UBAKAKASON PLAZA ALABA INT MARKET OJO LAGOS NIGERIA.FOLLOW @Dannyalaba on twitter.

48. s sticks says:

Hi house am a talented dummer and musician pls contantact me on 08106312942 or on facebook Temmyayo S sticks…. Thanks I will be very greatful if my request is successfully granted…

49. **HMnnnmn***
    You will Get 1000 Real Faceboook Likes, and 1000 Instagram followers + bonus here http://bit.ly/ZgHJvA.

50. PREMIERE: May D – Ur Eyes ft Davido :: notjustok.com

51. RedneckNaija says:

Hopefully May D doesn't fade away. This nigga has so much talent but he's becoming lazy. Its not all about 20 track albums bruh. If there's no quality in the 20 tracks folks won't buy it. Even if its 11 banging tracks for an album, folks will buy it. You need to do better, May D.

52. goodness says:

U guys sayin d song doesn’t make sense re just freaking jealous of my boy, wey dey one u sing D’prince go sit down abeg; kip it up may d God will see u tru.love d song

53. jeff says:

world class bull sheet… Mr May D i don't even know much about you and your music but honestly. This Na rubbish if you do 3 more of this and you will be like daddy show key.