VIDEO: M.I – Chairman

Post by Ovie O, May 13th, 2013

We expected it. Now it’s here! The “Chairman”, Mr M.I Abaga returns with a new video. Sick!!

PULLING OUT ALL THE STOPS! MI IS ON THE THRONE WITH BANGING NEW VIDEO, CHAIRMAN.

Africa’s number one rapper and Glo ambassador M.I Abaga premiered this video exclusively to fans at the Silverbird Galleria on Sunday. Today everyone gets to see the highly anticipated video on Youtube!
Watch out for: A roll call of Hip-Hop’s hall of fame, from Tupac, B.I.G, JayZ, Eminem, Kanye West and others. MI Abaga continues in fearless form seated on his own throne and handing out his inimitable punch-lines. You want more? There’s a private jet, fast cars and some of the sexiest women in the world!

Watch the video and win a brand new smartphone. Here:

Directed by Ali Zamani.

YouTube Preview Image

MOBILE VIDEO DOWNLOAD

85 Responses to “VIDEO: M.I – Chairman”

1. Online says:

M.I like chairman. I respect u boss.

2. GreenZ says:

The first time he came out, he was a mixture of Kanye and Wizzy, now he's swag jacking K.Lamar.
    I used to be a die-hard MI fan but at this point i just dont know what to say. Ever since i downloaded PO's DTTW mixtape, I just had to have a change in opinion as regards MI's works.
    If you are any die-hard naija hip hop head, you might wanna listen to PO's mixtape then see for yourself

3. moves says:

9jafreak you are a punk u don’t no a good song when u see one big up’s MI

4. OLAMIDE says:

THIS JOINT IS AVERAGE BY M.I.'s STANDARD..HE NEEDS TO IMPROVE COZ AKA & SARKODIE ARE ABOUT TO DETHRONE HIM…

5. OLAMIDE says:

THIS IS AVERAGE BY M.I.'s STANDARD..HE NEEDS TO IMPROVE HIS GAME COZ AKA & SARKODIE ARE ABOUT TO DETHRONE HIM..

6. dung says:

I just have to say mi is bigger than things he’s saying on this song,he need to start saying real things. is a cool video buh need more on the lyrix.

7. Blast-The-Shocker says:

This is a standard video and a great song. (I must confess I loved this song after the 3rd listen) . However, you do not expect a legend to come out and be rappin the same way he rapped when he was hussling. Look at top international rappers like Eminnem, DRE, ICE cube (now an actor), 50 Cent, Lil Wayne, Nas, Kanye etc; their first album are all classics but now they take it easy (they are not fighting with anybody, its all about money making). That is the Idea! Sarkodie and co. are trying to break into the scene, they have to put out classics (and still their best is not as good as MI now). So, for the benefit of those of you that have not eaten, please go and eat and stop hating.

8. EDE says:

i dont understand why if some1 wants to give their opinion on something its viewed as hating. im not hating nd ive eaten this morning but in my opinion this song is whack compared to m.i's standards. it was over hyped. the first time i heard it i cudnt even hear the hook properly. The video def makes up for it but can u compare it to anoti, to safe, to talk about it, to fast money fast cars, all on his debut album.
    can u compare this song to the comedic but lyrical mastery of BEEF and of represent or undisputed on is second album
    in fact his bars on his mogbono feli feli remix were harder than this almost every song on the illegal music mixtape is harder than this.
    im a die hard m.i fan but please people be real, nd stop riding his D*** this song is average at best

9. Jojo Samuel says:

Pls send me d video of Mi chairman in 3gp format

10. Tmon says:

@Blast the Shocker…… Your Comment is the most reasonable…. MI has reached d level where even if he puts out shit.. twill b listened 2. hustling rappers gatz roll out classic 2 get dere

11. For the benefit of all you that one to Hiss,

…have you Eaten?

Then why are you Hating?

12. nd says:

Nice one bro much respect

13. **HMnnnmn***
    You will Get 1000 Real Faceboook Likes, and 1000 Instagram followers + bonus here http://bit.ly/ZgHJvA.

14. sleek! says:

Ahfink m.I’s video z kul n inspiring….kudos from 1 of yur biggest fan…..yur ma role model!!

15. Kelechi Eze says:

This video and song is too classic. he dumbed it down on purpose abeg. MI on point.

16. Eryifeoluwaa says:

I would simply say that the song is very Good But then the video im not quite happy with , cause tbh hes subject matter used to be something everyone used to relate to but now its somehow just hatters haters haters tbh yeah apkata is even better than the lyrics here…So M'S i LOVE YOU YEAH BUT THEN yOUR SUBJECT MATTER DON CHANGE GO BACK TO WHAT WE CAN RELATE TO Thans

17. Lasbrey Ejehu says:

lovely…

18. hala says:

@Uche, abeg help me ask am…ok he meant idris abdulkarim, ruggedman et al…LWKMD

19. biaphra says:

i blame notjustok for allowing this post. u cant cure the world of unintelligent people but u can certainly censor it.

20. as it is says:

Safe was boring ? Undisputed was boring? how ? ….please oo..dos were some of MI's best videos…..and yeah this one as well

21. dOpe Niccur says: