KaySwitch – Momma

Post by Ovie O, May 12th, 2013

In the spirit of Mothers’ Day, KaySwitch blesses us with a special song for all MAMAs out there. This is a very solid reggae tune which could even do well in the Caribbean Islands.

D’Produkt isn’t getting the credit he deserves. Dude is really gifted.

Happy Mothers’ Day to my Momma, and all the hardworking Mothers!

kay-switch-momma Art

DOWNLOAD

69 Responses to “KaySwitch – Momma”

1. SolitudeDaChosen says:

THIS IS THE BEST SONG I'VE HEARD TODAY ON NJO BESIDES THE SANCTUM TRACK. VERY GOOD JOB K-SWITCH. THERE SOME TALENTED LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL ARTISTES THAT WILL MAKE A REMIX OF THIS SONG EVEN CRAZIER E.G. 2FACE IDIBIA, WYCLEF JEAN, CAPLETON OR BUJU BANTON,

2. Sauce says:

Contrary to your notion that this song will do well on Caribbean charts, I'd implore you to go listen to what's currently rated on their charts (Reggae charts that is) and then compare to this K-switch tune and make your own conclusion.
    Nigerians love to overstate their accomplishments. Not to take anything away from the stellar effort from K-Switch because in an industry that has been saturated with "whine am down, whine am left, whine am center" this definitely stands out from the awful noise out there but to compare this with the best of the Reggae sounds out now is overreaching and ill-informed

3. Wale says:

Take a solid Beats br Dr. Dre headphones and listen to this song. I can feel the raw emotions and ingenuity in the song. Pls, do a remix with General Pype and in Ovie's word 'Take it to the bank'.

4. west life says:

abeg make we hear better song nor be don ****** again and the Ma**** crew nosense

5. paulmirabilis says:

nice…this guy don work on hinsef

6. Ynot says:

Impressive !!!!

7. TC CEO says:

I definitely think Kay is one of those stars that knows what he wants and he will take his time to get there. Won't be surprise if he becomes 9ja next big star with a deep emotional connection to his fans. This song can do well any where, the message is universal, most people don't want the mother to cry, so most people will relate… this is the first song I have heard in a while that strikes me as having the the potential of 2faces African Queen.

Kay, I wish you the best man, and remain true to who you are, that is the only way to make true music.