Dr SID – Talented (Prod by Don Jazzy)

Post by Ovie O, May 12th, 2013

…And there’s more from the Mavin music factory. Listen to “Talented” by Dr SID. These guys are making it seem effortless.

Dr SID Talented Art

Produced by Don Jazzy [DOWNLOAD]

111 Responses to “Dr SID – Talented (Prod by Don Jazzy)”

1. feronification says:

d song title shlda been untalented

2. baba_O says:

cool jam! sounds like Duncan Mighty's production.

3. sinzu says:

u kno what i noticed?it was obvious dat d fame of mohits was becuz od dbanj dats y no marvin star can stay on d top list for soo long.na donjazzy glory and name dey push all of dem.d prince and wande r d onli people i see movin forward or given us nice tracks. DBANJ iz unstoppable and has obviously passed Marvins level…lets b honest.

4. Dr Sid says:

You guys can run your mouth for all I care. I know I can never be D'banj but atleast He was "overshadowing" I have Don Jazzy to myself now & nah me go waste all hin instumental. I select my beats before any other mavin artist. You dey complain abi ? Watchout for my next 3 singles coming out in couple of week time.

• MON2013 says:

DR SID, WHO CARES.
      HOW MANY SONG HAVE U RELEASED SINCE MOHITS SPILTS. DON JAZZY IS WASTING HIS BEATS ON U. COS KING DBANJI RELEASED HIS DKM ALBUM, NOW EVERYBODY IN MAVIN RECORDS CREW ARE RUSHING TO RELEASE TRACKS.

• oga at the top says:

We are all saying the truth,. no one hates you we only love good music , just calm down and take criticizim that is the only way you can be on top. if you give this kind of replys to your fans then you are on a wrong side because nigerians critisize but they will still buy your album and put in the money int your pocket so dont talk back to us instead go back and cook some good gbedu and let us dance , for now all this song you have released are all noise they are meaningless

• oga at says:

E go soon over you and mavin go trowey you

5. Real Dee says:

This is a nice Song abeg!!!Jam!!You all gon rock this anyday!!

6. one cyprus N*gga says:

DR SID iseating D'Banj's FOOD!!!! this instrumental would perectly fit in d'banj's style.

7. west life says:

Why do every one hate Dr Sid ,… i just try to imagine why no one like him no mater what he sings may be because he is just making noise

8. west life says:

admin post my comment

9. west life says:

DR SID hahahhahahahaha we go laugh you lol

10. west life says:

DR SID ,.. RUBISH

11. west life says:

Him dey make noise

12. For example says:

@iamdbanj: Beginning of a New Era. BOI Ambassador. OooSssHhhEee

Thank u Lord. Mr overshadowing u c ur life.

13. Mr P says:

have you guys forgotten so soon that dr sids turning point moved nigeria's music market and was nominated and won so many awards

14. oga @ d Top says:

Dis 1 no 2 Sweet sha, But try Put hate aside go Listen 2 Lady Don Dada. 1 of my Best Songs so far in 2013 Don Jazzy Sabi. Dr Sid is also good. DBanj don tell me Nonsense don dey sweet me 2, means dem all still get werin 2 Ofa. Weldone guyz.

15. **HMnnnmn***
    You will Get 1000 Real Faceboook Likes, and 1000 Instagram followers + bonus here http://bit.ly/ZgHJvA.