DOWNLOAD:VIDEO: Sarkodie - LIES ft Lil Shaker –notjustOk

VIDEO: Sarkodie – LIES ft Lil Shaker

Post by Ovie O, May 8th, 2013

Off the Sarkology album comes the video for “LIES” by Sarkodie featuring GH rapper, singer and producer Lil Shaker.

Director: Nana Kofi Asi-Hene Of NKACC.

YouTube Preview Image

31 responses to “VIDEO: Sarkodie – LIES ft Lil Shaker”

1. immortaL says:

I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my
    hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the
    top comment has been a dream of mine for many
    years, and I would like to thank those who have
    helped me along the way. Next I would like to

thank my parents, for birthing me. I want to thank
    my cat Delete, for always being there for me.I want
    to thank my family, my friends, my parents, my
    uncle, my aunt, my grandmother, my grandfather,
    my friend, my neighbor, my compadres, my gossips,
    my colleagues, my girls, my babies, my parrot, my
    dog, my cat, my squirrel, my fish, my refrigerator,
    my TV, my computer, my facebook, my twitter my
    youtube channel. I also want to thank President
    Bush for allowing me to realize that if a mentally
    challenged child can be president, I can be first
    comment… This is a special moment in my life and
    I would like to thank any of my unmentioned
    friends and familt that have helped me along the
    way. This moment will be an experience that I will
    never forget. And lst but not lease I would like to
    thank all of the millions of people/fans out there
    that took time out of their day to celebrate this
    momentous achievement with me. I cannot stress
    how much of a big deal ths is. I have been trying
    to be the first comment on a post for like a month.
    But that has not been possible untill this amazing
    day. Hopefully my good luck will continue. But this
    is how I did thisl I would say, you can achieve
    anything you set your mind to. To all the kids out
    there reading this, I would like to tell them the skys
    the limit. Being first comment is amazing, thank
    you everyone!

2. Chuma Anagbado says:

Sarkodieeeee! Nice

3. Chuma says:

Sarkodieeeee! Nice

4. our own twista in Africa…..always on point and he knws how to target naija market well by mentioning our own stars every now and then especially wiz kid…chale me i no hear wetin u dey talk o but i know say d thing dey sweet for my ear

5. dis is vewi 9ccccccccccccccccc!

6. Sarkodie definitely kill it! good one!

7. theLASTMAN Ψ ︻╦╤─ says:

hope Olamide's yoruba material gets as much airplay in ghana as Sarkodie's Twi gets in naija…cos i'm sure almost 100% of nigerians dont know what to do with this material.

8. Iamontwitter says:

I have no idea what he's saying but the song is just nice…this can't be normal lol…but i think i heard akwa ibom somewhere there..obinipobede greater things ahead of you Jah bless

9. When i listen to Sarkordie i sincerely fear for M.I. Wish i understood what he (Sarkodie i mean) says..

10. Osas says:

Olamide material won't get much airplay in Ghana because sakordie doesn't sound like a crying baby forcing it!! Jeez when i listen to olamide i want to puke…. Dagrin was natural you go know it when u listened to him!

11. General says:

so touching

12. tags says:

Bottom line, this is material! Might not understand what he's saying but the delivery is top notch. it's alright for an artiste to get airplay across the globe regardless of where he's from. Most important is that you can relate to the music somehow!

13. *strawbry* says:

damn. Dis man is mnuah.

Im in ghana. I wish u guys cud andastnd wah he’s sayin. Trust me, u wud hav given better comments. Tnx 4 supportin our man. U knw we luv ur men too, talkin of wiz’k, mi, davido. etc samtyms we dnt get wah dey r sayn, buh it ends up hittin here, nd we dance 2 it..lol. Ghana+Nija= B00M !!!

14. Jay to da J says:

sark on point

15. this video is extraordinary.straight up sarkodie.