LEAK: Dammy Krane – Really Love You (Yvonne Nelson)

Post by Ovie O, May 7th, 2013

I just got this juicy song in my email and couldn’t wait to share it with y’all. What’s up with Dammy Krane? Is he crushing on Ghanaian Movie star Yvonne Nelson or…. hmmmm.

”Senior broda mi Johnson.

Sey you know my taste

Shomo Yvonne Nelson

I no just want Ur Waist, because….

I do, I do really love you.”

Feel free to draw your own conclusions.

This. Is. A. JAM!!! Can’t wait to hear Dammy Krane’s new single(s) dropping real soon. I hear they’ll be out later this month. *fingers crossed*

Dammy Krane Yvonne Nelson Pic

Produced by Omo Akin [DOWNLOAD]

See this Keek video of Dammy Krane and Yvonne Nelson in Lagos a couple of weeks ago. Dammy was so shy! Awww… :-)

Dammy is Akpos and I’m sister yvonne…..on set….happy soul

37 Responses to “LEAK: Dammy Krane – Really Love You (Yvonne Nelson)”

1. Dammy Krane for d Yvonne, not girls anymore lol.
    nice song anyway.

2. bregede says:

first of all nice song

3. theLASTMAN Ψ ︻╦╤─ says:

lol…DK 4 d girls. The song no bad at all btw I dont know whether 2 pity of or cry 4 dis heavy jonzing babe. Artistes stay winning the lotto wen dey call her name….Iyanya start bad thing, badt sharp guy DK don call Omo Akin for next set. enjoy ur snack bro!!!

• 2rock says:

Lastman, there is one problem with you this days. You comment Positive on all songs. That started happening the day Ovie commented and told you a lot of Artist look up to your comment. let me tell you something, the reason why you were respected on here is because you spit the truth but i think you are beginning to loose it cos your comment this days is just to make Artist happy even when the song is not good. Go back to been real and Spit the truth irrespective of the Artist or Big name if i should quote OVIE

• theLASTMAN Ψ ︻╦╤─ says:

Hi 2rock, to be fair you do have a point but here's the truth, i'm very sympathetic to some realities i've personally observed recently on the streets and the net when it comes to putting these songs together and the plight of upcoming artistes especially…bros its not easy for these guys. So instead of coming over here to lord it over the guys and crush their spirits, i've adopted a reflexive approach and i'd rather omit the negatives or make suggestions if i sense potential…So if u don't see me on someone's page that means the job is probably not great but trust me i'm paying attention…one of my really good buddies(name withheld) has been posted on NJO within the last few days…i could have gone in hard cos I'm not impressed at all but i know how this guy is hustling on road so i chose not to comment. However, In future this might be altered to suit but for now the feedback makes it seem like all the worded analysis and reductionism is not really valued here because unfortunately most peeps mistake constructive criticism for hating and that includes artistes too.

• 2rock says:

Baba, I feel you but i still feel you should spit the truth no matter what. To be sincere, this days i don't look up to your comment because i know as usual, Lastman will say the song is good. Not like those days when i look up to read ur comment on here and when Lastman say a song is good, definitely, that song is going places. If you continue like this Baba, i can assure you, those big Artist that value you, won't value you anymore because your comment will not matter anymore. Spit The TRUTH. Or else we go protest for here o(TEAM LASTMAN KILLA MUST SPIT THE TRUTH) lol

• DJ Klem says:

@2rock I see your point but I also get where Lastman is coming from….we have a very low threshold for criticism especially on platforms like this…I personally get a lot of music sent to me and sometimes it's better to just ignore it than to break somebody's spirit by telling them their work is wack….much more so out here in the public….yes there is a place for "calling out" wack music but all things should be done in moderation.

• 2rock says:

@DJ Klem, i feel u bro. One Love

• theLASTMAN Ψ ︻╦╤─ says:

ok so whilst big artists value me, I value small artists…sounds exactly like the John the baptist. do you remember know how he died? lol

At the end of the day its all about balance. thanks so much, your recommendation is valuable and has been taken on board bro…we are all together. bless!!!

• 2rock says:

Yess Boss

• RUGGEDFURY says:

Thanks very much LASTMAN for ur mixtape it was dope we all had a blast in my house…. More download from pple who were there they were really impressed with the collections… Thanks again!!!!

• theLASTMAN Ψ ︻╦╤─ says:

oh wow…i'm humbled bro. ur very welcome…I've got this whole moon man theme going on…lol so pls check back every lunar month for a new mixtape. Bless!!!

• Elv..Pro says:

theLASTMAN Ψ ︻╦╤─ I havent seen your mixtape yet and am waiting for the link urgently,Have you sent the link to NJO and why havent they posted it?

• Someone WHO speaks the TRUTH in CONSTRUCTIVE WAY must be RESPECTED @ all TIMES … YOU are A REASONABLE MAN my brother …

• theLASTMAN Ψ ︻╦╤─ says:

thanks for the vote of confidence and kind words bro…i learnt something today

4. Please i would like you to send me the video and also am a rapper but i want you to assist me in my becoming popular

5. Zamani says:

DK just cute, can he sing?? for where? lol

6. okiki says:

Yvonne Animashaun!

7. DK wan chop d meat. na packaging

8. Lateh Linda says:

Oya Krane on this!

9. FKID says:

I use to be a bad fan ….but this blew me away …

10. wariz says:

baddest tune…tune of life

11. Crucial says:

I like this guy,he's got the talent,and this is so good,but I really need him to stop using that street voice,his natural voice is so nice,his song with 9ice stands as example ,why must he continue to spoil it with that street voice? I use to think it was just one time thing,but he is getting hooked on,which is annoying.

12. Changeclothz says:

Dammy of life egwu di yaaaaaaaaa

13. Dino says:

Nice Song Dk

14. kennyg says:

dk nice song bt me no like ur fugi way!

15. Becca says:

(y) very nice. (y)

16. Nyc one DK,

@DJ KLEM, workin on dose beats u dropped, will mail d tracks 2 u soon, hope u’ll like dem?

17. Paddy-jay says:

Dammy krane is a big bro

18. Why does the administrator keep deleting my comments though? Anyway shout out to lastaman, your mixtape is awesome.

19. this guy does not know how to sign at all.

20. TeamLakers says:

Iyanya Mbuk, hit it first jor