SQN Music Introduces CRAY – Conji song

Post by Demola OG, April 16th, 2013

Here is a viral video from CRAY, a new artist who recently signed to SQN Music, the same label Chuddy K is signed to which also houses artists such as Femi and Boboh.

The song title tells you exactly what the song is about. Watch and share your thoughts.

YouTube Preview Image

16 Responses to “SQN Music Introduces CRAY – Conji song”

1. timi! says:

first .. this boi done crase oooo .. loooooooooooooooool

2. folasanwo says:

My thoughts? Really? Demola OG! My thoughts are that he can sing for sure, and can control the guitar well, but as far as music is concerned, people with equal and better talent send you songs and they never make the cut, but this does? Problem dey o.

3. Badoskiii says:

This song is full jokes…even the video. How can men be playing PS3 and the tv shows a movie with Chinese lettering…lmaooooo (casted)

4. wande says:

O boy. dis boi dey talk true ooooo

5. Ruks says:

His voice is nice…he has potential

6. suraj says:

I SWEAR !

7. Cheals(Wado) says:

Wetin now, Wetin

8. Dsam says:

Cray na conji go kill you o, walahi…Hahahaha

9. Winne Ngugi says:

Earn Instant $4.83 In your Liberty reserve Thru Currency Exchange.
    Exchange earnings

Break into your Financial Freedom do not pay any one to teach about online business.
    i have paid heavily to so many brokers and Forex marketers but got nothing and I am.
    unveiling this here for free do not pay any one to get this, start making you own earnings.
    online its free, All you need do, is just to get your calculator and follow me carefully.
    as I outline the (steps) below.

for more Details, visit: earnextracashfromhome. bravesites. com

10. fresh says:

Nice…like d concept but I’m still confused why he’s in the toilet singing with trousers down.lool

11. ogee says:

I love dis guy,I love his voice…its just a viral video but dis guy is d next big thin in d industry…very funny video buh I gotta say Ųя voice hmmmn u give me fever..#justkidding..big ups

12. fresh says:

13. Karo says:

You must be a wanker mr.lol.and I noticed you took d bar of soap at the end of the video.what did you go do with it?

14. I have purchased 50,000 youtube views, comment and subscribes, also did fb shares and follows from a credible service. I know about this web, this provide real FB.

likes and Real FB Fan page likes. If you want buy more likes then do click on this URL. http://bit.ly/ZgHJvA

The youtube was cool.. after buying it.. youtube optimized my videos and showed more people my video. The views are real.. From Real human views confirmed..
    Get yours in Naira.

15. BIG Brother says:

Great artist and great song. :D