R2Bees – It’s Alright (Prod by Killbeatz)

Post by Ovie O, March 19th, 2013

The R2Bees duo will be releasing their new album Da Revolution II next week. As part of the countdown to the release, here’s a new single titled “It’s Alright”.

I like the fact that these guys don’t always dwell on the Azonto buzz. They show versatility by putting out songs of different genres, and ALWAYS score hits in the process.

I’ll certainly be buying the R2Bees album when it lands.

R2Bees art

DOWNLOAD

33 Responses to “R2Bees – It’s Alright (Prod by Killbeatz)”

1. […] Read more or Download the song here R2Bees – It’s Alright (Prod by Killbeatz) […]

2. Man 2 Man says:

Chale!! dis pass kenke

3. Tjay Nónii says:

So if person go kill kill beats Ghana go just dey sing acapella be that lol.

4. […] Read compete article from content source: R2Bees – It’s Alright (Prod by Killbeatz) […]

5. kinpin says:

Nice tune

6. El Savador says:

R2Bees!!! Wheeew. This is a fine track. I'm a fan

7. Omoba Saha says:

this tune is ill mern…Big up R2Bees…Raaa..

8. mandem says:

hearing some tune beneath the beat @ the chorus.. lool.. killbeatz is great

9. koko says:

On replay!

10. *O.O* says:

*O.O* please upload r2bees- Life ( Walahi)

11. @Sir_Faizu says:

Challe this make sense fucking!!

12. blaky says:

Dey Got The Best Producer Mehn.

13. Dr Zaga says:

This tune is madding….A remix with sarkodie will be insanic… me likey… still on repeat

• or says:

Sarkodie oshi wo gan self…person wey person no understand,U people should stop hyping the guy abeg!!!

• Dr Zaga says:

Hehehe… ma nigga don vex o! lol….me just dey write opinion ni o! Oya make we comot sarkodie make we put Tontoh dikeh!!!

14. udo says:

this is the hottest song 2013 believe dis……. its def ALRIGHT pple …….dis our ghana brodas dey do wicked song oo… big up

15. SolitudeDaChosen says:

Killbeatz has proven himself to be a dynamic producer, most especially with the R2Bees duo. I like their versatility. Mugeez elevates the group with his unique voice and flow.

16. DEX says:

All I can say is God bless Killbeatz, Can't say anything more than that tbh. R2Bees delivers as always. (Y)

17. kenneth says:

House party song…a failure in the club!!

18. Anonymous says:

Earn Instant $4.83 In your Liberty reserve Thru Currency Exchange.
    Exchange earnings

for more Details, visit: http://sundryincometips.hpage.com/.

Break into your Financial Freedom do not pay any one to teach about online business.
    i have paid heavily to so many brokers and Forex marketers but got nothing and I am.
    unveiling this here for free do not pay any one to get this, start making you own earnings.
    online its free, All you need do, is just to get your calculator and follow me carefully.
    as I outline the (steps) below.

This system is too simple and very easy to perform.

(1). Fund your Liberty Reserve account with a Minimum of $22, because of the.
    transaction charges and you interest rate.

*To open a liberty Reserve Account its free go to http://www.libertyreserve.com.
    *To open a Perfect Money Account its free go to http://www.perfectmoney.com/'drgn=1.

(Note: To fund or sell your liberty reserve, go to to search for an exchanger close to you.)

Note:LR Means liberty Reserve.
    PM Means Perfect Money.

How to Earn from Currency exchange:

(2). To earn from currency exchange Go to http://instant-converts.webs.com/ and.
    exchange $20 from your Liberty Reserve account to your Perfect Money account, going by the rates below:
    $1 LR——>1.28 PM, so 20 LR—-> 25.6 PM.Then,

Go to http://www.superchange.ru or http://www.swapgold.com , and re-exchange 25.60 Perfect money to 24.832.
    liberty reserve, Going by the rates==> (i.e 1 PM —-> 0.97 LR, therefore 25.60 PM—>24.832 LR.*.
    From the above computation, you will see that you have made a fabulous profit of $4.832 from the initial.
    $20 you invested.

To make it more clearer, you invested $20 initially, and later turn to $24.832 after you re-exchange.

(I.e.$24.832-$20.00= $4.832 WOW! SEE).

NOTE: This illustration is given based on a $20 capital.Your capital should not be limited to $20, because,
    the higher your capital, the higher the proportion of the profit you make.

You can Repeat this exchange process from LR—->PM, and PM—>LR as many times as possible and meet up with.
    your daily profit target.

I for one, can make up to $500 per day, so you can as well do it, if you are determined to put an end to your.
    present financial status.

NB: it is not open for everybody to participate, you can as well ignore this, and pls if you have tips on any.
    work at home jobs, please kindly share it, let alleviate poverty from our country.

I wish you goodluck and success…

19. TIME says:

Dis R2bees Guys go kill person ooo big up…….KILLBEATZ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

20. Nati Ras Pepe says:

2bees wana be tooo much.

21. Tremor Buge says:

this guys, the just know how to get to me, I refuse to be broke. it's alright

22. Smoke'Wan BullShit'Walks says:

nice sound

23. Patrick says:

Omo dat killbeatz boy na killer

24. Sauce says:

KillBeatz is abundantly gifted with ears for music. While other music producers in the region sees music 2-dimensionally, KillBeatz sees music in 3 three dimesion. Real audiophiles see music in three dimension – depth. Everytime I listen to a KillBeatz production, I find myself analyzing the producers thought process and why he opted for a certain instrument/sound at certain rift of the music composition. This guy is a genius..Listen to Life by R2Bees and Antenna by FuseODG just to mention a few. I know i sound like his PR but I'm a big fan of music composition and this guy's materials are exceptional.

25. @chiefoace says:

HATE

26. Toure Yaya says:

charley 2bees be highest.

27. GBE says:

bumping this in my car all day. totally feeling this track

28. they were suppose to nominated for BET last year instead of sarkordie.