LEAK: PRAIZ – Stay (Rihanna Cover)

Post by Ovie O, February 22nd, 2013

The competition for the “Best Male vocalist in Nigeria” crown heats up by the day. Some newer names have crept up in recent weeks and the arguments will probably last long. One thing’s for sure though… the name “PRAIZ” appears on virtually everyone’s Top 3, and it’s easy to see why. The boy can SING!

Listen to Praiz’s rendition of Rihanna’s mind-blowing single “STAY“. Near-perfect delivery; free-flowing, soothing… I can keep going. I see him winning over a few more fans with this.

Is 2013 the Year of the Vocalists in Nigeria?

PRAIZ

DOWNLOAD

28 Responses to “LEAK: PRAIZ – Stay (Rihanna Cover)”

1. @phishaman says:

BADDTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

2. adewunmi_papa says:

wow! nice

3. […] Read compete article from content source: LEAK: PRAIZ – Stay (Rihanna Cover) […]

4. […] Read more or Download the song here LEAK: PRAIZ – Stay (Rihanna Cover) […]

5. Guest says:

Mad!!!!!!!

6. na me na me says:

he's got a very nice voice but i personally think his voice is mainly suitable for church songs, does not just come out right doing R n B… someone else might see it differently, but i'm sorry na how i see am i talk am…

7. dtyungman says:

neva knew nigerain artistes culd sing until Praiz and Sojay..Sojay sings better tho'..but Praiz z got more skills!!!!

8. Tosin says:

how excited am I? It's so nice to elevate talent over show sometimes. God bless Praiz for giving me that beautiful performance in "Rich and Famous"

9. Yeah! This is amazing but ain't y'll tired of covers? We need original songs from these amazing voices, I'm just saying!

• Weeta says:

Come on man, dude be having fun. You mean he's not been original all along with his songs or what! Its not like he is doing this for commercial reasons, else you know what that would lead to. APPRECIATE that's all.
      I'm sure if you do or could sing you'd do same. In fact, I'm sure you do as we all do with songs we like.
      Just saying!

10. tko says:

this is MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD…omg.

11. paulmirabilis says:

Excellent delivery!!!

12. Fan says:

BADDO!!! nice rendition

13. Linda says:

I don't wanna fall in love with Praiz cuz I go just dey fall my own hand! I don die for here … abeg appear in my dreams sef! lol love it!

14. AND now am loving this guy! ride on praiz we rep GOOD MUSIC!

15. smart says:

Omo praiz mahn………you’ve got it mehn….this is amazing…….I ve been a fan since 2008 mehn great voice you’ve got there bro……..original songz like dis frm u will nuclear bomb u into d star you want to be

16. Obi Txt says:

This is simply breathless…. Great delivery…

17. iB says:

Dis guy has an amazing voice I must say. I wish some day I cud sing lyk u du and I’ll be more dan honored if u cud be mt voice trainer. Guy no worry, u too good.

18. kitan says:

#SPEECHLESS!!!

19. Kitan says:

mostly, Priaz usually sound like John legend (not there is anything wrong with that) but on this song he sounded more like Praiz. and that's what makes this more special cos finally he can actually show us he not a John legend wannabe.

20. theLASTMAN Ψ ︻╦╤─ says:

cover slaughter…Nigerians be running around feeling international yet this cover has 1,558 views on you-tube 1month later. If any random white boy did this cover it would be @ least 1mill…y#all better fix up. PRAIZ ur good.