VIDEO: Banky W Performs “Yes/No” on Ndani Sessions

Post by Ovie O, February 15th, 2013

With Banky W’s R&BW album set to drop everywhere, the EME crooner kicked it with the Ndani TV crew and delivered a soothing performance of his amazing song, “Yes/No”.

YouTube Preview Image

15 Responses to “VIDEO: Banky W Performs “Yes/No” on Ndani Sessions”

1. [...] Ndani TV crew and delivered a soothing performance of his amazing song, “Yes/No”. *O.O* READ FULL ARTICLE ON AUTHOR WEBSITE Author: Ovie [...]

2. theLASTMAN Ψ ︻╦╤─ says:

all those Timi, Praiz and Sojay guys really give one a hard time grading this rendition full marks especially at 2:55…nonetheless, historically the race has never been to the swift…Big Ups Banky i'm standing by with my mastercard to cop the album.

3. @sLeeK_MiKe says:

Mr. R & B… These upcoming guys ain't playing though…

4. wordz says:

how can you mess up a rendition of your own song?
    Loved BankyW before he started doing the commercial Nigerian songs…seems he left that in the past.

5. my opinion says:

wetin una dey yarn for here…..this guy dey sing…dont get me wrong all those upcoming guys ain't smiling but give respect to where its due….he might be a lil rusty on some parts>>>but damn u know the ladies gon be dropping there panties for this…..R&B is not just the voice but the way present it to the world ……and Uncle Banky got it down packed

Just My Opinion

6. Dsam says:

Abeg i fit get this one for audio even if na to click the "buy music" button? I fit take am dey deceive all this white babes say na me dey sing and I dey sing am for them. Hehehe

7. not rily feeling this rendition….

ROTFLMAO!!! Comedy Skit: Mess (Fart) Palava With Funke Akindele On http://naijaviddy.blogspot.com/

8. tko says:

sigh..he dragged the song so much that it became too slow and annoying. couldnt listen to the end.

9. TruthIsBitter says:

This is why I said Eldee cant just say SOJAY is the best male Vocalist.. lai lai .. DARE BANKY TIMI PRAIZ GT .. those guys are bosses .. cant wait to get BANKY's album .. he nor dey disappoint .. that Voice is 5Star

10. baloski says:

he so much dragged this rendidtion and as such it became so rusty

11. Msytique says:

Didn't know he could sing like this sha! I'm impressed Mr. W. Please keep bringing the RnB!

12. effiko says:

this was a very good rendition . . . with mastakraft on the keys it never goes wrong #R&BW #Respect

13. Prince says:

Download

14. Joel says:

creative

15. folasanwo says:

How banky go turn my jam to worship song????

You dey sing sha… nice :)